10 Comments
Edited by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray

@theacidskull: I would be happy with him writing any street level character! Just no teams and no events, he sucks at them.

Like recently, fans have been raving about his All New X-Men and I'm like "Da f*ck, it's okay at best"

Edited by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: I'm afraid my love of his long runs on DD and Spidey are too great to remove him! If he keeps messing up or I read more of my honorable mentions he will lose his spot one day.

Bah, i just wish he left marvel -____-, or he should go back to DD and USM

Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray

@theacidskull: I'm afraid my love of his long runs on DD and Spidey are too great to remove him! If he keeps messing up or I read more of my honorable mentions he will lose his spot one day.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: You'll be happy to know what Bendis will be going down a few spots because of Age Of Ultron and also because I've read more Roy Thomas recently.

He is leaving or something ? :D

@theacidskull: You'll be happy to know what Bendis will be going down a few spots because of Age Of Ultron and also because I've read more Roy Thomas recently.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: Oh dear lawd, The Superior Spidey tie in was actually better! Haha.

Posted by TheAcidSkull
Edited by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray

@theacidskull: I hate everything he's done except Ultimate Spider-Man and Daredevil! His Daredevil run is incredible.

Edited by TheAcidSkull

Nice list!

except bendis, me no like him :P