19 Comments
Posted by INFINITE_DOOM

Sometimes he can be extremely boring/cheesy, but when done right he's worth the read.

This I'm glad that Brian Posehn is involved in the new series because he's a comedian and a metal head, he can write Deadpool humorous without crossing that (extremely) annoying cheese line and gore, guts and metal go hand and hand

Posted by TDK_1997

Because he is a funny character.

Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee

He's a breath of fresh air away from every other comic. He's a much different feel. You aren't going to expect any serious drama or a dark tone. Just tons of puns, breaking the 4th wall, and colorful "gore."

Edited by Teerack

Because he's fun to root for.

Posted by Eternal19

Some people like the colorful humor and over-the-top violence. I personally dont care for the character but i can see why people like them.

Edited by New_World_Order
Posted by Xanni15

They're hipsters.

Posted by Mega_spidey01

because he's funny & crazy.

Posted by LaserLambert

because they also enjoy looking at stupid cat memes and the like.

Posted by The Stegman

Because comics have become so serious lately that a little humor is like an oasis in a desert...an oasis that has lots of chimichangas.

Posted by Fallen_Crippled
Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie

Because he's funny, and there's also some great action scenes. Especially Marvel NOW! Deadpool. The art is awesome and the writer has done a good job not making Wade's puns and funny personality overwhelming.

Posted by Dabee

@jorgevy said:

coz he funny m8

Couldn't have said it better, myself.

Posted by Jorgevy

coz he funny m8

Edited by GrandSymbiote94

Sometimes he can be extremely boring/cheesy, but when done right he's worth the read.

This.

Posted by FalconPuuunch

Posted by Saren

He's allegedly funny, as I understand.

Moderator Online
Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Because they like him

Posted by henrik

Because thats the best comic .