19 Comments
Posted by henrik

Because thats the best comic .

Edited by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Because they like him

Posted by Saren

He's allegedly funny, as I understand.

Posted by FalconPuuunch

Sometimes he can be extremely boring/cheesy, but when done right he's worth the read.

Edited by GrandSymbiote94

Sometimes he can be extremely boring/cheesy, but when done right he's worth the read.

This.

Posted by Jorgevy

coz he funny m8

Posted by Dabee

@jorgevy said:

coz he funny m8

Couldn't have said it better, myself.

Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie

Because he's funny, and there's also some great action scenes. Especially Marvel NOW! Deadpool. The art is awesome and the writer has done a good job not making Wade's puns and funny personality overwhelming.

Posted by Fallen_Crippled
Posted by The Stegman

Because comics have become so serious lately that a little humor is like an oasis in a desert...an oasis that has lots of chimichangas.

Posted by LaserLambert

because they also enjoy looking at stupid cat memes and the like.

Posted by Mega_spidey01

because he's funny & crazy.

Posted by Xanni15

They're hipsters.

Edited by New_World_Order
Posted by Eternal19

Some people like the colorful humor and over-the-top violence. I personally dont care for the character but i can see why people like them.

Edited by Teerack

Because he's fun to root for.

Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee

He's a breath of fresh air away from every other comic. He's a much different feel. You aren't going to expect any serious drama or a dark tone. Just tons of puns, breaking the 4th wall, and colorful "gore."

Posted by TDK_1997

Because he is a funny character.

Posted by INFINITE_DOOM

This I'm glad that Brian Posehn is involved in the new series because he's a comedian and a metal head, he can write Deadpool humorous without crossing that (extremely) annoying cheese line and gore, guts and metal go hand and hand