what have they done recently with Vibe?

Posted by flazam

put him in JLA

Posted by KnightRise
Posted by evilvegeta74

Black Widow

Posted by Betatesthighlander1
Edited by KnightRise

@betatesthighlander1: JLA 1. He has powers that disrupt those that come from other dimesnions, et; the Speed Force. Thats why he was chosen for the Justice League of America.

Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy

@flazam said:

5: Bucky Barnes (being changed to winter soilder)

4: Vibe

3: Jason Todd ( he was not cool as Robin, But as Red hood)

2: Speedball (not cool as speed ball but as penace he is tank)

1:Aquaman ( aquaman has gone from a skin tight man who can talk to fish, To a beast warrior King of Atlantis who can't love the new 52 Aquaman?)

Mension goes to:

Henry pym

Superboy

Posted by The Stegman

Aquaman has always been cool (Superfriends excluded) people just haven't see it til now. And to me..Vibe STILL isn't cool

Posted by flazam

well this is in my opinon but I agree some might disagree

Edited by SmashBrawler

Aquaman has always been cool, anyone who says otherwise clearly has never read any Aquaman comics and has pretty much zero knowledge on the character. I've said it once and I'll say it again: Geoff Johns did not make Aquaman cool, he made him mainstream.

Posted by INFINITE_DOOM

Aquaman has always been cool (Superfriends excluded) people just haven't see it til now. And to me..Vibe STILL isn't cool

This, never liked Vibe still don't

Edited by Oscars94
Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt
he's an anti-hero

Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones

he's an anti-hero

...Pffff lol That costume caught me off guard

Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones

My Personal Choice is cyclops whether you like him or not you have too amit he's so much cooler from the times he was a goody two shoes

Posted by flazam

My Personal Choice is cyclops whether you like him or not you have too amit he's so much cooler from the times he was a goody two shoes

agreed

Edited by JediXMan

@flazam said:

Henry pym

I have yet to see anybody make this guy cool.

Posted by flazam

@jedixman said:

@flazam said:

Henry pym

I have yet to see anybody make this guy cool.

I think hes really cool as yellow jacket

Posted by Deranged Midget

Posted by flazam

really?

Posted by Stormbox
Edited by Akindoodle

@stormbox said:

@thatguywithheadphones said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:
he's an anti-hero

...Pffff lol That costume caught me off guard

Dude, catman is a real badass

Im not even joking

I LOVE Blake. If he's brought back into the N52 he needs a badass costume update though... and a psychotic Helena Bertinelli (curse you DC!) as a foil/love interest. Throw Simone in there and we've got ourselves a winner

Edited by The Stegman

@flazam said:

@the_stegman said:

really?

Yes, really, king of Atlantis, and the entire ocean, could control some of the most mysterious creatures in the sea, had a badass trident, married to an EXTREMELY hot red head. Arthur was a boss, and cooler than certain other speedo wearing Atlantean counterparts.

Edited by Raw_Material

Definitely Aquaman.

From his appearances on Super Friends to the uprising and rebirth of this character written by Geoff Johns, Aquaman has become once again a superstar in recent comic media and news.

Edited by flazam

okay!!! you win Aquaman as always been cool

Posted by TheCowman

Speedball as Penance was one of the dumbest, most hackneyed pieces of crap I've ever seen.

Posted by flazam

Speedball as Penance was one of the dumbest, most hackneyed pieces of crap I've ever seen.

okay this Blog did'nt really go how I planed!!! lol

Posted by TheCowman

@flazam:

Yeah, sorry about that. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

Posted by flazam

@flazam:

Yeah, sorry about that. It's just a pet peeve of mine.

Not A problem I knew I would get Fan-Upset when writing this

Posted by InnerVenom123

Aquaman was cool long before the New 52, now he just has the most attention since Superfriends ruined him.

Posted by flazam

@flazam said:

okay!!! you win Aquaman as always been cool

Posted by flazam