65 Comments
  • 65 results
Posted by johnkmccubbin91

@stumptoucher: Yeah I've seen the cover. Interesting thought, but I don't see Batman killing Talia the now, if at all, as although it would show how far Batman's been pushed I don't think having him as a killer would be a thing that DC or Grant Morrison would want to do, but it would be interesting. I do however see Batman killing Heretic, as that's not as big of a moral guilt trip, as he's a clone. I personally see Damian coming back as another clone myself.

Edited by Stumptoucher

@johnkmccubbin91: Yeah I agree, but Grant did a run on X men where he made such drastic changes that they basically ignored the ending of his arc and started back at square one

Edited by johnkmccubbin91

@stumptoucher: Fair point, but he seems to have much more sway at DC.

Posted by Stumptoucher

@johnkmccubbin91: Very true, anyway I can't wait to see what he has in store for the end!

Posted by Stumptoucher
Posted by Stumptoucher

Yeah, the last issue did not do very well critically I really enjoyed it though

@stumptoucher: I also really liked the new issue. I've reviewed it here if you want a look?

Posted by Stumptoucher

Yeah I have already read all your reviews they are really good, But I can't wait for issue #11. My favourite parts of Morrisons saga have been the slow story driven issues

Posted by KnightRise

I'm glad that its ending at 13. It should wrap the story up nicely.

Edited by johnkmccubbin91
Posted by Stumptoucher
Posted by Stumptoucher

Not looking foward to next issue it seems to be going for another one shit adventure Volume 1 style...

@stumptoucher: I don't much look forward to it, but I'll give it chance. The only thing that slightly annoys me is that it will hold the story back yet another issue, obviously the true reason for adding an extra issue.