77 Comments
  • 77 results
Posted by Kingjohnrocks

Posted by JackKnight
Posted by Kingjohnrocks

@jackknight: Mighty Mouse isn't toonforce. He is Superman re-incarnated into a mouse. Atom Ant isn't toonforce..He's simply..Amazing. He can pick up skyscrapers and tanks at the same time with his pinky and not even feel strain. He once even catched the Moon.

Neutron isn't toonforce. His knowledge of Science makes his possibilities for defeating this more possible.

Secret Squirrel is a guy who can go into disguise and create nifty gadgets and machines.

No toonforce here.

Posted by JackKnight

@kingjohnrocks: Well regardless, I don't really see your team winning here (unless they find some way of tricking me), the only guy in your team that I can see standing a chance is Q but even he gets stomped.

Posted by Kingjohnrocks

@jackknight: Do you even know who the bird man is?
Also, Atom Ant and Mighty Mouse are too fast for anyone to catch them.

Posted by JackKnight

@kingjohnrocks: Not if you can warp reality or destroy the universe or planet that there in or on.

I was wondering who the bird thing was, who is he?

Edited by Kingjohnrocks

@jackknight: Armadyl, god of Justice.

Plus, Q can simply bring back the reality that has been warped, which is why he's here.

Posted by JackKnight

@kingjohnrocks: Whats Armadyl's best feat?

Also Q wount be able to simply bring back the reality that has been warped, not if I kill him first.

Posted by Kingjohnrocks

@jackknight: Q has destroyed universes.

Best feat? He has multiple. Contributing in the destruction of a region:

And having a Staff that can slay immortal gods.

Read about it here.

Since it is an elder artefact, it can kill the Elder gods who created the universe of Runescape. So yeah, he should stomp..

Posted by JackKnight

@kingjohnrocks: WoW! now that sound like an awesome and powerful character :)

Sadly I don't think him or Q can take on someone who is a few levels more powerful then the Living Tribunal.

And the Living Tribunal is how powerful again?

Posted by Kingjohnrocks

@jackknight: Yeah, he is powerful. Sadly the staff was stolen.

I don't think Q can take on the LT, either, but he could buy my team some time.

The Living Tribunal is second to TOAA.

Posted by JackKnight

@kingjohnrocks: Yeah Q could by your team sometime.

And you are right The Living Tribunal is second to TOAA orthough that still doesn't mean hes unbeatable.

There are guys how have become more powerful then The Living Tribunal before and I think you know which guys I'm talking about.

Posted by NeonGameWave

Posted by Esquire
Posted by JackKnight

@neongamewave: The only guys on your team that I can see poseing a threat to me are Kirby and God Spawn.

The rest are f**ked big time!

Posted by NeonGameWave

@neongamewave: The only guys on your team that I can see poseing a threat to me are Kirby and God Spawn.

The rest are f**ked big time!

Not really. Dark Schneider can use Dispel Bound which is thousands of shields that protect him from pretty much all types of assault or incoming danger. SSJ4 Gogeta probably at full power is universal level in power or more and he moves millions of times FTL also he can create copies of himself magic or reality warping don`t really pose as a threat to him as they do not create any scenario where he is threatened or affected, Super Sonic is pretty much Invincible with all of the Chaos Emeralds, the others would probably have a lot more difficulty.

Edited by JackKnight

@neongamewave: But none of those guys have never fought someone like the Living Tribunal before.

Also Infinity Gauntlet >>>>>>>> Chaos Emeralds and the Living Tribunal disarmed it like it was nothing and I have be come more powerful then the Living Tribunal.

Posted by Betatesthighlander1

Posted by NeonGameWave

@neongamewave: But none of those guys have never fought someone like the Living Tribunal before.

Also Infinity Gauntlet >>>>>>>> Chaos Emeralds and the Living Tribunal disarmed it like it was nothing and I have be come more powerful then the Living Tribunal.

SSJ4 Gogeta curbstomped Omega Shenron who was a universal threat and Omega could reality warp, destroy galaxies and he had enough power to destroy the universe, Dark Schneider has fought many heavy hitters as well such as Uriel, some of them might not have fought Living Tribunal type characters before but it doesn`t mean they are helpless or useless within the fight they can still contribute with their unique gifts and abilities.

Not really. Sonic in his Super Form was powerful enough to contend with Solaris a being who consumed dimensions, is omnipresent and at full power could serve as a threat to universes or beyond within his Super Form he can also reality warp, all of these characters together as a team should triumphant or succeed.

Posted by Bronze_Surfer
Posted by NeonGameWave

@neongamewave: When did Omega Shenron warp reality?!?!?

With the Shadow Dragon Balls he would be able to warp reality and it was a dark magic or form of reality warping that corrupted the Dragon Balls due to extensive usage.

Posted by lol

LT, Lucifer, Michael, COIE AM, Nemesis, Ultimator, COIE Spectre, The Endless

Posted by Shot

Bob Agent Of Hydra

Edited by Ultragreenboy

Posted by spartanpgh

Dark Phoenix, King Hyperion, Psi Lord, Franklin Richards (616), HOM Wanda, Genis Vell, Jamie Braddock, Mad Jim Jaspers.

Posted by JohnnyZ256

Banned thread ideas should not be bumped.