Log in or sign up to comment
18 Comments
Posted by BOOSTERwing700

captain america???

Posted by flazam

Great list

Glad hyperion was on it

Posted by Arkhamc1tizen
Posted by flazam

Beasts is one of the Best Avengers !!!

Posted by TheManInTheShoe

Thank god someone agrees with me on Vision!

Online
Edited by Arkhamc1tizen

Thank god someone agrees with me on Vision!

what? i love vision

Posted by TheManInTheShoe

@themanintheshoe said:

Thank god someone agrees with me on Vision!

what? i love vision

Most people underestimate him, but he's my favorite hero

Online
Posted by Arkhamc1tizen

@arkhamc1tizen said:

@themanintheshoe said:

Thank god someone agrees with me on Vision!

what? i love vision

Most people underestimate him, but he's my favorite hero

what? people underestimate him? he's,as you can see, my favourite avenger

Edited by TheManInTheShoe

@themanintheshoe said:

@arkhamc1tizen said:

@themanintheshoe said:

Thank god someone agrees with me on Vision!

what? i love vision

Most people underestimate him, but he's my favorite hero

what? people underestimate him? he's,as you can see, my favourite avenger

Hopefully Joss Whedon likes him to (if you know what I mean)

Online
Edited by Arkhamc1tizen
Posted by PowerHerc

Interesting choices.

Edited by Stronger

Hyperion was an Avenger?

Whoa,man, I have missed some episodes.

Posted by flazam

@stronger said:

Hyperion was an Avenger?

Whoa,man, I have missed some episodes.

No this is about the comics

not the TV show

Edited by Stronger

@flazam said:

@stronger said:

Hyperion was an Avenger?

Whoa,man, I have missed some episodes.

No this is about the comics

not the TV show

I know man.I was talking metaphorically.

Posted by flazam

Best list on c-vine!!!!!

Posted by SupremeHyperion

Hyperion.... What superman should be like

Posted by NovaRichRider

great team

Edited by JeredMcCorkle

I kind of think that a team shouldn't have both Thor and Hyperion on it. They seem too similar in power level and their place in the team dynamic. I think if you'd replaced Hype with Namor I'd completely agree with your selection. Either way, it's a good list.