89 Comments
  • 89 results
Posted by deadpoolrules
Posted by Samimista
Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

lmao!!!!! awesome.

Posted by Samimista

@deranged_midget: You're the Peter Parker of the Vine. =D Just please don't bring the Spider-Man 3 movie I keep forgetting about. D= The reboot so far with the movies is doing well.~

Posted by Deranged Midget

Oh Sam, you are a wonderful person. I am honestly and truthfully humbled by your thoughts of me being Spider-Man.

Posted by mrdecepticonleader

@mrdecepticonleader: Oh anytime. =D I hope you didn't take offense to you being Megatron. I know he's the villain but him and Starscreamer are honestly my favorites. =) You remind me of Megatron due to your icon and how intelligent you both are. To be honest I find myself rooting more for Megatron than Prime! xD

Oh no certainly not,there are things about the character I admire as well.I suppose his intelligence and his determination are things to admire and the fact he is my favorite Transformer and one of my favorite fictional characters in general.

Posted by Samimista

@mrdecepticonleader: Oh anytime. =D I hope you didn't take offense to you being Megatron. I know he's the villain but him and Starscreamer are honestly my favorites. =) You remind me of Megatron due to your icon and how intelligent you both are. To be honest I find myself rooting more for Megatron than Prime! xD

Edited by mrdecepticonleader

Thanks so much,great list,great idea.

I don't know what else to say really.

Posted by Samimista
Edited by Shadowsnake89

Cool list and great idea.

Posted by Duncan

@samimista: Well Hello Kitty was my thing. He can have the pink stuff. Sunny kinda felt forced in to me. But I liked the little nods and everything throughout the game. The "kawaii" stuff made me laugh the most.

Posted by Samimista

@duncan said:

@samimista: Dang, I think my brother has the same ds. Not sure on the pink part. Was kinda hoping Rose would appear. Might've made it a bit better but whatcha gonna do. First couple of levels aren't really that short. I think starting from level 5 they are almost 7 minutes each. Except for the last mission. But like I said it was still entertaining.

Lmao! Only a true man likes pink and Hello Kitty...XD I like how Platinum Games did the Dead Cell nod with how the team in Rising resembles the characters. Glad Sunny appeared though. I only saw her introduction but like how Platinum Games made her resemble Olga and had the blue flower in her hair that represents the friendship Sunny had with Naomi.

Posted by Duncan

@samimista: Dang, I think my brother has the same ds. Not sure on the pink part. Was kinda hoping Rose would appear. Might've made it a bit better but whatcha gonna do. First couple of levels aren't really that short. I think starting from level 5 they are almost 7 minutes each. Except for the last mission. But like I said it was still entertaining.

Posted by Samimista

@duncan said:

@samimista: Is the new Pokemon only for 3ds? I don't really follow any handheld games or platforms anymore. Never played Fire Emblem but yeah I heard it's cool. Rising was enjoyable. Not the best but still entertaining.

I'm afraid so. =( I have a pink DS Lite but I don't think that would work. I heard Rising's really short. I was hoping for Little John (Raiden's son) and Rose to appear but I heard they only got referenced rather than appearing in the game. The demo was an absolute blast so I bet it was real fun. =D

Posted by Duncan

@samimista: Is the new Pokemon only for 3ds? I don't really follow any handheld games or platforms anymore. Never played Fire Emblem but yeah I heard it's cool. Rising was enjoyable. Not the best but still entertaining.

Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale
Posted by Samimista

@fuchsia_nightingale: Your welcome anytime. =D Not home at the moment but think later on I'll try adding more members to this list. Really fun to do. xD

@samimista: Awwww but I thank you any bb, very nice chica <3

Posted by Samimista

@duncan: I don't have a 3DS but think I'll probably pick it up for Pokemon and Fire Emblem. Actually never played FE but heard wonderful things about the newer game. Not sure when I can get a 3DS though. Haven't even played Metal Gear Rising yet to be honest. =O

Edited by Duncan

@samimista: Actually haven't played Pokemon since either Emerald or Firered. Might borrow the new one and the ds from my brother if he gets it.

Posted by Samimista

@fuchsia_nightingale: <3 I wanted to add you as Ginger but I didn't see her on the Wiki. D= That was such a great Nick show.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Posted by Samimista

@duncan: =D I actually have a few images of Wooper saved on my computer. ^__^ Are you gonna pick up the next Pokemon games?

Edited by Duncan

@samimista: Lol. Forgot all about that av. That's awesome.

Posted by Samimista

@duncan: There you go! Now you're Wooper. =D

Posted by Samimista

@pyrogram said:

@samimista: I saw :P It was the only person to chose for me right? hehe

You're Thor all the time. =D Thoreal. Best hair product to use.~

Posted by Pyrogram

@samimista: I saw :P It was the only person to chose for me right? hehe

Posted by Samimista

lol Awesome list. I thought I would be Thor, though. Dante is cool too :)

I was gonna make you Thor but with @pyrogram's icons I always picture him as Thor. XD

@caiotrubat: Anytime. =D

@lykopis: Aw. I love you so much big sis. =D Glad this cheered you up. ^__^ I appreciate the comment too. All those girls rock. =D

@aiden_cross: =D I think you're very funny and even look a little like him. Plus evil petting zoos are awesome. =D

@pyrogram: =D You're Thor.

@duncan: ^__^ I forgot it's name but I'll see if there's that water Pokemon on the Wiki that you like so I can add you. =D

Very surprised how many people commented on this lol.

Posted by Duncan

Interesting idea

Posted by Pyrogram

Awww this is so nice :O

Posted by Aiden Cross

Seth Green! yay! :D

Now i need to learn that Dr. Evil laugh though ;p I shall embrace my geekness ;p

Posted by lykopis

OMG

**tackles and hugs**

You are the bestest ever! What a compliment if there ever was one!

Awww -- you made a bad day turn into a great one, Sammy. Honestly. Thank you so, so much. You are every character ever created that has made the whole story they are involved in turn into sunshine and happiness. You are like, Rogue when she is full of comfort, X-23 when protective, Lara Croft when tenacious, Bubbles when refusing to accept sadness and just -- GAH!

I love you, lil sis. I do, I do, I do.

<3

Posted by Inverno

Awesome list you have here. Though you probably know I look more like Altair than Ezio :P

But srsly thank you :D

Edited by TheGoldenOne

lol Awesome list. I thought I would be Thor, though. Dante is cool too :)

Edited by BumpyBoo

@samimista: Hehe! :) I will be keeping my eye on this one :D

Edited by Samimista

@bumpyboo said:

@samimista: I guess it is one that will grow naturally, as they occur to you :)

That is true. =D This is really fun to do too. xD I'll have to think of more members to add.~

Edited by BumpyBoo

@samimista: I guess it is one that will grow naturally, as they occur to you :)

Posted by Samimista

@bumpyboo said:

This is such a great idea :D

=D I actually stole the idea from one of my friends who did this months ago. xD Thought it would be fun though. This will be an ongoing list. Right now though I'm out of who I view members as.

Posted by BumpyBoo

This is such a great idea :D