12 Comments
Posted by Billy Batson

@guttridgeb:

I actually haven't read that much of PAD's stuff but I'll eventually get to his work and he might get in here :p

BB

Posted by guttridgeb

I find your lack of Peter David... disturbing. :P

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull:

I will eventually. But I've heard nothing but good things about his Ghost Rider (according a good deal of people his run was one of the best), Punisher and he's the only writer who makes me want to read Wolverine.

BB

Fine :P, just Avoid Hulk, seriously, i have a 10000000000 word review on why it sucks :P

Posted by Billy Batson

@theacidskull:

I will eventually. But I've heard nothing but good things about his Ghost Rider (according a good deal of people his run was one of the best), Punisher and he's the only writer who makes me want to read Wolverine.

BB

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull:

Check the description. I've liked all the things that I've read from him so far, which is just his Vertigo work. But I can't wait to read some of his Marvel work.

BB

Read His THOR:God Of Thunder Only, Trust me , anything other than that isn't good( for me anyways) , especially HULK! ESPECIALLY HULK!

Posted by Billy Batson

@theacidskull:

Check the description. I've liked all the things that I've read from him so far, which is just his Vertigo work. But I can't wait to read some of his Marvel work.

BB

Posted by TheAcidSkull

JASON AARON!?:P

Posted by The_Tree

@Billy Batson: LOL. When am I ever going to disagree that I'm a great? It's just cool to see that I'm recognized as one by the great Billy Batson! :{D

Posted by Billy Batson

@The_Tree:

Do you disagree?
BB

Posted by The_Tree

I'm a great? :-{P

Posted by Billy Batson

@jrock85:

He's a mixed bag :p
BB

Posted by jrock85

Now why isn't Grant Morrison on this list?