8 Comments
Edited by JROCK72

What about Christina Aguilara, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, Kim Kardashian, and Justin Bieber?

Edited by X_Woman

@jeffmissinne5: I've been having trouble with the site ever since they re-did it. I haven't been able to add anything to any of my lists. It's really bumming me out. But thanks for looking!

Posted by jeffmissinne5

A few fine folks you may have overlooked...Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy, Bud Abbott and Lou Costello, the Three Stooges, Jerry Lewis, Dorothy Lamour, and (in a "one-shot" book anyway) Irish McCalla...

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Oh...Sorry now, but that seems a bit fake to me. The list isn`t called "Real famous people in comics", after all. So it`s misleading. But whatever. Your list.

She`s famous though. Part of the green party of Finland, and a moderately famous comics maker.

Posted by X_Woman

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: I'm sorry, but I'm looking for people who are more well-known. But I do appreciate your suggestions (Charle Sheen was a gem). And thanks for recommending the list!

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Just because Leka draws herself (and everyone else) as anim als, doesn`t mean that she shouldn`t be here. Otherwise she`s like her "real world"-self.

Posted by X_Woman

@kfhrfdu_89_76k: Charlie is def an interesting suggestion (I put him on), but the other person is a little odd.

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k