Posted by TheAcidSkull

@wildvine said:

"Killer" list. Get it? : P

PUNS!!!

Posted by wildvine

"Killer" list. Get it? : P

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Strider92 said:

As a 20 year old guy Chucky still gives me the god damn creeps. I will never look at dolls in the same way again.

lol, here's chucky ! XD

thanks for the comment and recommendation !

Posted by Strider92

As a 20 year old guy Chucky still gives me the god damn creeps. I will never look at dolls in the same way again.

Posted by feebadger

Hey AcidSkull, great list. You should come check out the Horror Inc thread and see what you think.

Posted by Mr.Q
@TheAcidSkull said:

@Mr.Q: hopefully it does pick up

I'd watch the hell out of that show. the closest thing I've seen to it was a mocumentary on sci-fi.
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Mr.Q: hopefully it does pick up

Posted by Mr.Q
@TheAcidSkull: I'm still waiting for the werewolf fad to pick up. teen romance books, tv shows about werewolf invasions on HBO too many comicbooks the works. 
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Mr.Q said:

@TheAcidSkull: that poor little bastard. he Frankenstien's creature and Dracula are the figure heads of the monster comunity. like the three monster-teers.

yeah, i guess the classics don't get much respect :(

Posted by Mr.Q
@TheAcidSkull: that poor little bastard. he Frankenstien's creature and Dracula are the figure heads of the monster comunity. like the three monster-teers.
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Mr.Q said:

@TheAcidSkull: Larry never gets love. the forgotten icon. to each their own.

couldn't agree more

Posted by Mr.Q
@TheAcidSkull: Larry never gets love. the forgotten icon. to each their own.
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Mr.Q: these are merely my favorites, though of course i like wolf man and i think he is great, he is not one of my favorites :)

Posted by Mr.Q

no Lawrence Talbot?