15 Comments
Posted by Mr.Q

no Lawrence Talbot?

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Mr.Q: these are merely my favorites, though of course i like wolf man and i think he is great, he is not one of my favorites :)

Posted by Mr.Q
@TheAcidSkull: Larry never gets love. the forgotten icon. to each their own.
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Mr.Q said:

@TheAcidSkull: Larry never gets love. the forgotten icon. to each their own.

couldn't agree more

Posted by Mr.Q
@TheAcidSkull: that poor little bastard. he Frankenstien's creature and Dracula are the figure heads of the monster comunity. like the three monster-teers.
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Mr.Q said:

@TheAcidSkull: that poor little bastard. he Frankenstien's creature and Dracula are the figure heads of the monster comunity. like the three monster-teers.

yeah, i guess the classics don't get much respect :(

Posted by Mr.Q
@TheAcidSkull: I'm still waiting for the werewolf fad to pick up. teen romance books, tv shows about werewolf invasions on HBO too many comicbooks the works. 
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Mr.Q: hopefully it does pick up

Posted by Mr.Q
@TheAcidSkull said:

@Mr.Q: hopefully it does pick up

I'd watch the hell out of that show. the closest thing I've seen to it was a mocumentary on sci-fi.
Posted by feebadger

Hey AcidSkull, great list. You should come check out the Horror Inc thread and see what you think.

Posted by Strider92

As a 20 year old guy Chucky still gives me the god damn creeps. I will never look at dolls in the same way again.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Strider92 said:

As a 20 year old guy Chucky still gives me the god damn creeps. I will never look at dolls in the same way again.

lol, here's chucky ! XD

thanks for the comment and recommendation !

Posted by wildvine

"Killer" list. Get it? : P

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@wildvine said:

"Killer" list. Get it? : P

PUNS!!!

Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26