20 Comments
Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: Hmm. Well, you probably know more about Hulk than I do, so I'll give you this one. *offers waffle* "Waffle?"

*suspicious*

mhhhh no thank you.....

Posted by Crimson_Vigilante

@theacidskull: Hmm. Well, you probably know more about Hulk than I do, so I'll give you this one. *offers waffle* "Waffle?"

Edited by TheAcidSkull

Huh. What about Juggy, though.

he's second. but hulk will more likely beat him than the other way around

Edited by Crimson_Vigilante

Huh. What about Juggy, though.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: Well, even if in comics they've shown a limit, Thor is oth the norse god of thunder, and the norse god of strength, so he's limitless. And I seem to recall a comic where Thor pried open a vault or whatnot when Hulk couldn't

It was the other way around. Thor and Thing were struggling with the nuclear Core, in fact they couldn't budge it, but hulk closed it in Iron man Vol 2 issue 6.

also Hulk has recently overpowered Thor twice by grabbing his hand and hacking him with his own hammer.

Plus Thor has NEVER had the Physical Power to Destroy a Planet( strength wise, with Mjolnir i'm sure he could), hulk has done this.

@theacidskull: Well, even if in comics they've shown a limit, Thor is oth the norse god of thunder, and the norse god of strength, so he's limitless. And I seem to recall a comic where Thor pried open a vault or whatnot when Hulk couldn't

Posted by TheAcidSkull

In terms of the Marvel U, I can't help but agree with the majority of your choices.

hulk smash? :P

Edited by Deranged Midget

In terms of the Marvel U, I can't help but agree with the majority of your choices.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: Uh..... Yeah. That's what I meant. RAW strength. Hulk can lift something of infinite weight, as could thor, juggernaut, or anybody else on this list. If we factored in durability....... Well, same result.

Nope. if we Look at it from that point of view than well ANY comic book character could lift anything if the writer wants them too.

Hulk has always been known to have Limitless strength that is his things. and while the others are strong they have shown some sort of limit.

@theacidskull: Uh..... Yeah. That's what I meant. RAW strength. Hulk can lift something of infinite weight, as could thor, juggernaut, or anybody else on this list. If we factored in durability....... Well, same result.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@theacidskull: Meh, infinite strength is infinite strength. If anything, all of these characters should be tied for first.

when i say POWER in mean RAW strength, physical. Not Simply POWER.

Hulk is top tire in this case :P

@theacidskull: Meh, infinite strength is infinite strength. If anything, all of these characters should be tied for first.

Edited by TheAcidSkull

Juggernaut = #1..... I mean, C'mon! He's the avatar of the guy who CREATED physical strength!

Hulk is Marvel Physical Incantation of Power and Strength :P, no denying that.

Juggernaut = #1..... I mean, C'mon! He's the avatar of the guy who CREATED physical strength!

Edited by Raw_Material

Hulk FTW!

Edited by flazam

I would have to disagree with Silver Surfer and Hulk being 1

Posted by TheAcidSkull

I like the list but Sentry and Silver Surfer should be way in the top 3 as should Gladiator. Hercules should not even be on this list as he is depowered. Juggernaught is less a powerhouse as he is an unstoppable force. He is a wildcard for me for this list. And you forget Gorr the God Butcher. He is currently beating the crap out of 3 Thors all at once. That should get him on the list. Take off Hercules and put on Gorr the God Butcher.

I haven't edited this in aLOONG time, but yeah, gorr is pretty powerful :P

Posted by Cyclops4President

I like the list but Sentry and Silver Surfer should be way in the top 3 as should Gladiator. Hercules should not even be on this list as he is depowered. Juggernaught is less a powerhouse as he is an unstoppable force. He is a wildcard for me for this list. And you forget Gorr the God Butcher. He is currently beating the crap out of 3 Thors all at once. That should get him on the list. Take off Hercules and put on Gorr the God Butcher.

Posted by IamGog

Your list is getting a decrease.

Posted by PowerHerc

Nice list of Marvel's top powerhouses!

I really like that you ranked Hercules above Thor. :D