26 Comments
Posted by markofkaine

love kaine at number 1

Edited by Betatesthighlander1

I like how you express your opinions in these

Posted by Phaedrusgr

Great list you have here...

Posted by TheAcidSkull

WHATS THIS!?? HULK ID ON YOUR FAVORITE HERO LIST !?? HELLZ YES!!

i see the package arrived.

Posted by darktiger

@Strider92 said:

@darktiger: Why thank you. Villains list is up next. I think we both know whos going to be top of that ;)

yup can you comment on one of my list

Posted by Strider92

@darktiger: Why thank you. Villains list is up next. I think we both know whos going to be top of that ;)

Posted by darktiger

bro this list is just freaking awesome

Posted by TheAcidSkull

very cool updates :D

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Strider92 said:

@TheAcidSkull: Yah I did I thought i'd play along anyway! Sure i'll pm once I have the drive to update lol!

Ok

Posted by Strider92

@TheAcidSkull: Yah I did I thought i'd play along anyway! Sure i'll pm once I have the drive to update lol!

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Strider92 said:

@TheAcidSkull: Your taste in women disturbs me!

@Lvenger: I'm actually going to have to rename it because Top 10 doesn't cut it anymore. I need more space!

i hope to GOD yo realized i was joking :D XD, could you pm when yo make the update :)

Posted by Lvenger

@Strider92: I'm working on a top 100 superhero list currently. So far I'm on 85.

Edited by Strider92

@TheAcidSkull: Your taste in women disturbs me!

@Lvenger: I'm actually going to have to rename it because Top 10 doesn't cut it anymore. I need more space!

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Strider92 said:

@TheAcidSkull: Nah the hot Nemesis from Wildstorm lol: Nemesis

ahh i see, but if we think about it , i think we can agree that This Nemesis is wayy hotter XDDDD

Posted by Lvenger

Your favourites change a whole lot more than mine. My top 10's been cemented for a couple of years now. I greatly approve of Starfire being in your list by the way.

Posted by Strider92

@TheAcidSkull: Nah the hot Nemesis from Wildstorm lol: Nemesis

Posted by TheAcidSkull

@Strider92 said:

@TheAcidSkull: Ha this was made a while back. I need to update it. I've got O'Hara, Backlash and Nemesis to add to it at some point.

Ok :D, oh wait do you mean resident evil nemesis ?

Posted by Strider92

@TheAcidSkull: Ha this was made a while back. I need to update it. I've got O'Hara, Backlash and Nemesis to add to it at some point.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

awesome list :D, but i'm still surprised that ohara never made the list :D

Posted by Deranged Midget

The fact that both Peter and Kaine are at the top warrants an instant recommendation!

Excellent list!

Posted by darktiger

@Strider92 said:

@darktiger said:

good list

thx :)

welcome man

Posted by Strider92

@darktiger said:

good list

thx :)

Posted by darktiger

good list

Posted by TheAmazingImmortalMan

Haven't been on this sight long but I can already tell forceshock 232 is douche...........nice list by the way

Posted by ChaosMarvel

@Strider92 said:

@forceshock232 said:

what a crappy list, but of course its the list of a moron

You know creating an account simply to insult people who don't agree with you is pretty pathetic right?

Meuh just ignore him. As you said he's just some guy who made an account to insult people he's sent message to about 4 others just ignore the dumbsh*t he obviously has nothing better to do with his time so i'd pity him.

P.s I like everyone on this list except Starfire! :p

Posted by Strider92

@forceshock232 said:

what a crappy list, but of course its the list of a moron

You know creating an account simply to insult people who don't agree with you is pretty pathetic right?