16 Comments
Posted by The Poet

@Superjustin11 said:

I'm sorry, but I can't quite make sense out of the title of this list?

that's a question I thought it was a statement...

well, this a list of characters which are really too ridiculous to be in comics, but, in reality, they ARE in comics :P

I mean how is a super-powered Cow or guy who can remove his own arms to use as weapons NOT ridiculous? Pretty much it's a list of ridiculous (in my mind at least) characters.

Posted by Superjustin11

I'm sorry, but I can't quite make sense out of the title of this list?

Posted by wildvine

Sorries. He has always been a sore spot for me. Him and the clone wars. Ugh.

Posted by The Poet

@wildvine said:

You would have had me at Jar Jar binks. That annoying muppet wanna-be.

indeed...

Posted by wildvine

You would have had me at Jar Jar binks. That annoying muppet wanna-be.

Posted by The Poet

@pikahyper: I'm not saying he's not awsome...just strange...

Thanks

Posted by pikahyper

lol Vincent was awesome, he is no different then Lockjaw and he has been in hundreds of issues and even had his own team of Avengers and two mini's where he got top billing.

oh and you spelled Jackie Chan wrong for your first list item :P

Posted by The Poet
@EganTheVile1: I think it was suposed to just be just reduculous (sort of giving us what the opposite of Connan would be...jewish, etc.)
Posted by EganTheVile1

Not sure why Flaming C has a star of david as Conan is Catholic not Jewish, or why he has a Pot Leaf, as Conan is not a stoner... Though many of his fans are, and Andy might be...

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Alot of these guys are still cool. 

Posted by Liberty

OK I love this list I got ya Codpiece, Endowed, Arm Fall Off, Matter Eater, Bouncing Boy and Red Bee.  How about the terrible annoying CH'p who was killed by a semi that ran him over because it had yellow head lights and Bzzd.  I also hate the Green Lantern that was ball shaped, The planet one and the one that was a living carrot and one that looks like an like a single cell organism.  Cannot remember their names.  There are so many bad Green Lanterns just check out the team page.  Also the Blue lantern elephant.

Posted by The Poet
Posted by Liberty
Posted by Liberty

Tek Janson, Chuck Norris and Johnny Bravo are awsome dude.  I don't even think of Neuman as a comic character but what do I know.  Interesting list.  I am going to have to come up with a suggestion.

Posted by Mr.Q
Tek Jansen is meant to be ridiculous. he is a parody of fan fiction "Mary Sues". as for Chuck well he isn't the only one who has "facts" dedicated to him. the Chuck Norris facts actually started as Vin Diesel facts. Bruce Campell has some too. I first saw this phenomena back in the late 90's on SNL with the Bill Braskey skits. I find them amusing. Charlie Sheen has a page here. what's that about?
Posted by MrUnknown

Maybe you should also put where they came XD