26 Comments
Posted by CaptainLantern76

:/....

Edited by lykopis

(psst....you're missing Solid Snake....)

Edited by Deranged Midget
Posted by lykopis
Posted by Samimista

@lykopis: Hehe! xD This list is very awesome! =D Especially of Leon. <3

I dunno if I could rank my favorites to be honest. =O Especially since the XV cast has really grown on me. =D

Posted by Samimista

@lykopis: Solid who now?

D= Tis my man! 0.0 You don't know Snakey? =O Hopefully that means you won't steal him DM. o-o

Posted by lykopis

I dunno if I could rank my favorites to be honest. =O Especially since the XV cast has really grown on me. =D

It is awesome, I have to agree. I can forgive him on not including Lara Croft but Solid Snake? Dem's fightin' words. (although it's true about DM not wanting to steal him -- bad enough I can't get his grubby hands off of my Hugh...)

Posted by Samimista

@lykopis said:

@samimista said:

It is awesome, I have to agree. I can forgive him on not including Lara Croft but Solid Snake? Dem's fightin' words. (although it's true about DM not wanting to steal him -- bad enough I can't get his grubby hands off of my Hugh...)

I know right? D= It took forever for him to get off my man Jensen that @xanni15 and I share! 0.0 Maybe we can get Hugh to cosplay as Lara for DM! =D

Posted by lykopis

@samimista:

OMG -- Hugh would be totes cute as Lara -- especially with shorts on to show off his gloriously long legs! **swoons**

Posted by Samimista

@lykopis: Aw yeah! =D Maybe he can put on a girly voice too. =O He'll even swoon over Scott with his Lara Croft cosplay! 0.0

Posted by nickzambuto

This blog took a turn for the... sexier.

Posted by lykopis
Posted by Samimista

@lykopis: Mother of Etro! 0.0 That is magnificent! =D

Look at this!

This blog took a turn for the... sexier.

All hail the booty! =D

Posted by lykopis

@samimista:

OMG -- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! This is why you are the MISTRESS OF THE RACCOON CLAN -- that is the winner by fair... and yes...

ALL HAIL THE BOOTY!

Posted by Samimista

@lykopis: =D Victor is getting ready to swoon over Sue from Reed! Bootyism will never die! 0.0

Edited by nickzambuto

@samimista Grrr I'm the one who showed you that gif!

Posted by Samimista

@nickzambuto: And now that GIF is my favorite! =D Snakey is mine! >=D

Posted by ShadowSwordmaster

Nice list.

Posted by MonsterStomp

Missing Master Chief much? :P

Missing Master Chief much? :P

Dawg, this list is so old... I don't know what I was thinking... O_O

Posted by MonsterStomp
Posted by Deranged Midget
Posted by MonsterStomp

@deranged_midget: At least Ezio and Sam Fisher are there. Ubisoft got the meanest characters.

@deranged_midget: At least Ezio and Sam Fisher are there. Ubisoft got the meanest characters.

Word, you know how it is! Ubisoft is a fantastic developer.

Edited by MonsterStomp

@deranged_midget: Heck, even their antagonists are beasts. Vaas from Far Cry 3 makes the top without a doubt.

@deranged_midget: Heck, even their antagonists are beasts. Vaas from Far Cry 3 makes the top without a doubt.

Vaas was absolutely incredible. One of the best parts of Far Cry 3 entirely.