28 Comments
Posted by Samimista

@darkazrael999: Hehe! xD Love Vergil. He's stylish. =D Curious when DmC 2 will be out.

Posted by WarBlade539

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista: You have a crush on the new 'Dante' not the original? This...this is BLASPHEMY!!!

*falls over*

When did I say that lol? The picture near his name is nothing I can change. It's automatic on his Wiki page. xD

Oh. It's alright then. The new Dante is a lil' bitch. The original Dante is one my absolute favorite characters in all of fiction. He's just *sunglasses* killer! xD

Lmao! xD To be honest with you I like the levels in new DmC but couldn't get behind the character designs. 0.0 Miss the old Dante. D= Even Cat I wasn't fond of since I missed Trish and Lady. DMC 3's my fave Dante! =D The 4th was my first DMC game. Actually surprised they didn't use Nero for the reboot. 0.0 I do hope we'll see him again. What's your favorite DMC title? =O

DMC 3 kiddo. My first DMC and chronologically the first in the series. I haven't played 1 and 2 yet. I have only played 3 and 4. I tried to play the new one but I couldn't get past the opening cinematic. :/

Ooh! You should check out the HD Collection. It has 1 - 3 on there. =O I bought that last summer to play. To be honest I dunno why they couldn't of made a DMC 5. Would love to see Nero and Dante team up. =D Nero's what got me into DMC originally. xD

I never really liked Nero to be honest. Trish and Mary and above all Vergil got me into DMC. :P

Posted by Samimista

@samimista said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista said:

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista: You have a crush on the new 'Dante' not the original? This...this is BLASPHEMY!!!

*falls over*

When did I say that lol? The picture near his name is nothing I can change. It's automatic on his Wiki page. xD

Oh. It's alright then. The new Dante is a lil' bitch. The original Dante is one my absolute favorite characters in all of fiction. He's just *sunglasses* killer! xD

Lmao! xD To be honest with you I like the levels in new DmC but couldn't get behind the character designs. 0.0 Miss the old Dante. D= Even Cat I wasn't fond of since I missed Trish and Lady. DMC 3's my fave Dante! =D The 4th was my first DMC game. Actually surprised they didn't use Nero for the reboot. 0.0 I do hope we'll see him again. What's your favorite DMC title? =O

DMC 3 kiddo. My first DMC and chronologically the first in the series. I haven't played 1 and 2 yet. I have only played 3 and 4. I tried to play the new one but I couldn't get past the opening cinematic. :/

Ooh! You should check out the HD Collection. It has 1 - 3 on there. =O I bought that last summer to play. To be honest I dunno why they couldn't of made a DMC 5. Would love to see Nero and Dante team up. =D Nero's what got me into DMC originally. xD

Posted by WarBlade539

@darkazrael999 said:

@samimista said:

@darkazrael999 said:

*falls over*

Posted by Samimista

@samimista said:

@darkazrael999 said:

*falls over*

Posted by WarBlade539

@darkazrael999 said:

*falls over*

Edited by Samimista

*falls over*

Posted by WarBlade539

*falls over*

Posted by Samimista

Ooh!! I'm curious who you'll pair me up with ^_^

And that's very true! He always has terrible luck though :P but he's one of my favourite characters! :)

I couldn't find Eugene on the Wiki so I did Seth Green since you're a good role model like he is. =D

To be honest I think he's one of the best characters out there due to how realistic he is. While I love the new Tomb Raider reboot I still prefer Nate. Really hope someday Uncharted goes on all consoles. Everyone should play the series.

Posted by Aiden Cross

Ooh!! I'm curious who you'll pair me up with ^_^

And that's very true! He always has terrible luck though :P but he's one of my favourite characters! :)

Posted by Samimista

Nathan Drake!!!! :D

Hehe! xD Currently doing a list on how I view members on here too. =D Won't be done with that for awhile.

I like Nathan Drake because I think he's a bit more realistic than other characters. He's a happy go lucky humorous guy who had a rough life yet he goes out exploring since that's his dream to go on adventures. Plus, Nolan North. You can't go wrong with him. =D

Posted by Aiden Cross

Nathan Drake!!!! :D

Posted by Samimista

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

Yeah he is going to be jealous when he gets older of the girl he dates lol xD

Not going to happen now that he's dead.

No wonder why this Phoenix Down isn't working! Sniff...My love is gone. DX Why Morrison? Why?--Why hello there Jason! =D I'm not sad anymore. *goes to reading Red Hood*

That's just too bad since DotF made Jason have his face all messed up.

Maybe he can get plastic surgery to look like Jensen Ackles. =O Or better yet, he can be the new face of Maybelline!

If they can't do it with Two-Face they can't do it with Jason's Whole-Face.

Perhaps Maybeline doesn't know what true beauty is! They don't know of the circle of life where sloths ride on tricycles to the Pokecenter. =D

Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

No wonder why this Phoenix Down isn't working! Sniff...My love is gone. DX Why Morrison? Why?--Why hello there Jason! =D I'm not sad anymore. *goes to reading Red Hood*

Maybe he can get plastic surgery to look like Jensen Ackles. =O Or better yet, he can be the new face of Maybelline!

If they can't do it with Two-Face they can't do it with Jason's Whole-Face.

Posted by Samimista

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

Posted by Samimista

@Samimista said:

@Samimista said:

Posted by Samimista

@StMichalofWilson: So...She lied to me? D= How could she??? You can keep her then! For now at least.

Posted by StMichalofWilson

@Samimista: Doesn't matter I still boned her :P

Posted by Samimista

@StMichalofWilson: Ah hah! I tricked you...That was the Joker in disguised! Now I shall take Lara as we get our nails and hair done!

@Samimista: Too late princess! I came, I saw, and conquered! *Jumps on to a truck as it drives away, mooning her!*

*Princess shakes her lightsaber*

I am the greatest!

Posted by Samimista

@StMichalofWilson said:

@Samimista said:

Yes! Now I don't have to worry about you stealing them away from me. >=D They are mine I tell you! All mine! Though I have many more comic and gaming crushes but never update the lists lol...I also have a girl crush on Lara Croft? =O

Again BLLLAAAAAHHHH.....except for the Lara Croft one!!! :P

But I wanna brush her hair and ride on the Disney teacups with her. D= You shall not pass! *puts on a black robe and takes out a light saber* The girl is mine! You can have Samus and other girls though lol.

@Samimista said:

Yes! Now I don't have to worry about you stealing them away from me. >=D They are mine I tell you! All mine! Though I have many more comic and gaming crushes but never update the lists lol...I also have a girl crush on Lara Croft? =O

Again BLLLAAAAAHHHH.....except for the Lara Croft one!!! :P

Posted by Samimista

@StMichalofWilson said:

You have a crush on Damien?!

Also Jason Todd!!!

I think I'm gonna be sick.....Blaaah!!!

:P

You have a crush on Damien?!

Also Jason Todd!!!

I think I'm gonna be sick.....Blaaah!!!

:P

Posted by Samimista

Posted by Renee

Damian is sooo cute.