6 Comments
Posted by thechessclub

Do me a favor and add Vandal Savage to this list. I swear to god that man could have his own ongoing...

Posted by jrock85
@JonesDeini:  
Liu has definitely been a breath a fresh air if you're a Gambit fan. I personally don't think Carey has any passion for the character because he mostly uses him as an accessory to Rogue (although there are times when he writes him well, like during certain parts of Messiah Complex and the X-Men Origins: Gambit one-shot). I don't expect anything mind-blowing from Carey when it comes to Remy.
Posted by JonesDeini
@jrock85 said:
Its long over due for Gambit to get some development. His powers are to complex for him to just throw exploding cards. He doesn't necessarily need to be as powerful as New Son, though.  Don't get me started on Nate Grey. I've been ranting for months now about what's been done to him recently.  I'm not going to be a happy camper if DC doesn't show Cassandra some love after the reboot.
All excellent points. I like what Liu's doing with Remy in X-23 and Carey's definitely going to be focusing on him in Legacy. 
Edited by jrock85

Its long over due for Gambit to get some development. His powers are to complex for him to just throw exploding cards. He doesn't necessarily need to be as powerful as New Son, though.

Don't get me started on Nate Grey. I've been ranting for months now about what's been done to him recently.

I'm not going to be a happy camper if DC doesn't show Cassandra some love after the reboot.

Edited by JonesDeini
@KNIGHT SAVIOR said:

" nice list , how about the Superhero Icon , l feel he under - appreciated even thought he nearly as powerful as Superman "

Icon?! Oh man you took me back with that one, folk! I'm glad Static got integrated into the DCU, I'd love to see the same happen for Icon and a few other characters from Milestone. I know Icon's still "around" But I wouldn't mind seeing him take a prominent role in The JLA/JSA then spinning off into another solo ongoing  series.
Posted by KNIGHT SAVIOR

nice list , how about the Superhero Icon , l feel he under - appreciated even thought he nearly as powerful as Superman