6 Comments
Posted by mightiness

Really great list.

Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon
@KNIGHT SA@DRDOOM28 said:
" @Decept-O: Thank you. I'm a big fan of gangster movies and the Kingpin was one my favorite comic book villains growing up. When I saw there wasn't a list for comicdom mobsters I thought, I'll just have to make one myself. :) "

kingpin is STILL my favorite comic book villain
VIOR said:
" great list "
agreed.  
thought you might want to know about the recent updates:  Hood, Madame Masque, and Count Nefaria lost power; Owl survived but Daredevil paralyzed his arms and legs; Silvermane is decidedly dead, though Mysterio impersonated him for a while.   
Id like to see Jigsaw on the list, and read "The Gauntlet" to see why Mysterio should be there. great list though :)
Edited by Decept-O
@DRDOOM28:
That's why I like this list.  I know there is one or two lists at least concerning terrorist organizations, supervillain organizations, etc., but having one that is "mob" or as Marvel calls it--"Maggia" sic centered is a good one.   That's the way to do it, too, if you don't see something that already exists or just want  something done, create it yourself!

A good reference for anyone searching for such characters.  Kingpin became more than just a Lex Luthor rip-off, so I hear you on that one.
Posted by DRDOOM28
@Decept-O: Thank you. I'm a big fan of gangster movies and the Kingpin was one my favorite comic book villains growing up. When I saw there wasn't a list for comicdom mobsters I thought, I'll just have to make one myself. :)
Posted by Decept-O

This has nothing to do with you recommending my list.  I am recommending this because you created a list that is indeed a great topic and you also took time to write the bios for the characters.  Well done.
Posted by KNIGHT SAVIOR

great list