20 Comments
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@Liberty:

Plans can be ruined.

Posted by Liberty
@kfhrfdu_89_76k: I don't plan on dying.  =)
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

You forgot to add four infos. Also, the introduction has one typo. Or maybe there are more, I dunno.

Well...You will make the next one in the year 2020, right? If you shall, that would be awesome. More awesome, though, would be if you`d make one each decade, till you die. Then again, there are many things that could ruin that.

Posted by papad1992

@Liberty said:

@papad1992: lol, Thanks. I fixed it. Also please recommend if you like the list.

will do

Posted by Liberty
@papad1992: lol, Thanks.  I fixed it.  Also please recommend if you like the list.
Posted by papad1992

Cool list... But one typo... It's X-Men Evolution, not X-Men Evaluation!! :P

I giggled when I read that at first, thinking what would be an X-Men Evaluation... ewwww....

Posted by Liberty
@Eyelash30: Enough to be one of the 12 greatest of the decade?
Posted by Eyelash30

Impressive list, but I would vouch that The Elite along with Manchester Black as foes against Superman in Action Comics of early 2000 were an epoch to the Superman franchise.

Posted by ReVamp

Runaways. You've just grown in my respect, a lot.

Posted by Liberty
@MatKrenz: I would be glad to add some.  Who would you suggest?  I need four more players.
Posted by MatKrenz

No Runaways ?
Posted by haydenclaireheroes

I agree in a lot of these characters. 

Posted by fesak

Hard to come up with any good characters created in the last decade that's made much of an impact, but some others to consider are Larfleece, The Hood, Runaways and of course Bob Agent of Hydra :p

Posted by Wise Son
@Liberty:
Oh and how do I hate him. Noh Varr's been on a tear lately and he's developing a following just putting it out there. After Dark Avengers the sky or comic limbo is the limit. But Marvel often milks potential cash cows. Nemesis will be remembered for something even if it is movie and comic rip offs.There is always the Crimson Avenger, well the good one came around a bit earlier. Ohh how about Planetary and The Authority, more so Jenny Quantom and Midnighter. 
Posted by cbishop
@Liberty: Sweet! :)
Posted by Liberty
@cbishop:   You make a good argument.  I added him.  Zombies scare the hell out of me so I don't read 'em.
Posted by cbishop

I'd say Rick Grimes of The Walking Dead has to qualify here.  TWD has spawned its own TV show, renewed for a second season after the first episode aired.  That ain't bad.

Posted by Mr.Q
@Liberty: X-23 2004 maybe. Sentry 2000 people love to hate him. Kick-Ass 2008 I think. not a lot pf good ones though its hard to tell if they will be influential or stand the test of time when they are only a few years old. as for my earlier comment I was referring to the rip in space time we talked about earlier.
Posted by Liberty
@Mr.Q:   If that means you have a suggestion.  I would love to hear it.  This is a tough one to research.
Posted by Mr.Q
I can see the tear up ahead. I'll be watching...