22 Comments
Posted by Mr.Q
Blue. the good old days. thanks for the memory. nice list the best of the worst. nice.
Posted by Renee
@Mr.Q: 
Lol love that song too, thanks. :)
Posted by Mr.Q
@Renee: never a problem. NEVER a problem.
Posted by papad1992

Cool list... Nice addition with the Avatar characters!!! Out of those three I think Ty Lee is my favorite!!

Posted by OrionStarlancer

Ty Lee.  She was fantastic.  She also should have been part of the baddies to goodies quest!!

Posted by Overkill

What about Angelus?

Posted by Renee
@OrionStarlancer: 
They should just make an Avatar quest. :D
Posted by Renee
@Overkill said:
" What about Angelus? "
Eww he was a gerk.
Posted by PirateKing69

I like this list....Scooby Gang!

Posted by Mr.Q
revision? thought this looked different.
Posted by Renee
@Mr.Q: 
Lol, yep. That's why all the previews comments prob seem odd now. It used to be Big Bads now it's favs. :P
Posted by Mr.Q
@Renee: great. now I look like an idiot talking about a 90's techno song for no reason. but then again it wouldn't be the first time. so it's a team list right?
Posted by Renee
@Mr.Q: 
Lol no it's funny now. :P 

Kinda, all those people are basically my favs. I have too many! I wanted to narrow it down to a top ten but I couldn't so I just made it like this.
Posted by Mr.Q
@Renee: .... so glad I could amuse you. 

well at least you're conserving space. plenty of room. you just like everybody don't you. probably why everybody likes you. keep that sunny disposition. we need all the light we can get in this dark world.
Posted by darth_brendroid

Very nice list (:

Posted by Renee
@darth_brendroid: 
Posted by darth_brendroid
@Renee:
You're welcome (: 

Just curious, which X-men team are you most familiar with? There've been so many different versions over the years.
Posted by Hawkeye446

Didn't this used to be longer? Or did you shorten it as they were on the other lists?

Edited by Renee
@Hawkeye446
This used to be a like villains list, but then I changed it to group in my top favorites. And ya the villains just went in with the other ones.
Posted by Hawkeye446
@Renee said:
@Hawkeye446:  This used to be a like villains list, but then I changed it to group in my top favorites.
You could change the title to top fav teams or groups?
Posted by Renee
@Hawkeye446 said:
@Renee said:
@Hawkeye446:  This used to be a like villains list, but then I changed it to group in my top favorites.
You could change the title to top fav teams or groups?
I probs should...

Changed! :D
Posted by Hawkeye446
@Renee: Nice, Helps distinguish :D