Posted by untammed

ahaha didnt think there were so many

Posted by TerryMcC
Posted by KillerZ
Posted by Jonny_Rogers
Posted by KillerZ
@Jonny_Rogers: Much appreciated.
Edited by ComicMan24

Nice idea, original. I could suggest Masquerade, she is a shapeshifter and she usually prefers to appear as a male. Don't know if she counts for the list. And Prudence, she was inside a man's body before she died.

Posted by Jonny_Rogers

I'm not sure if it counts, but there's also Shade, who was stuck in a woman's body for a few issues.

Posted by KillerZ
@Jonny_Rogers: Well I added Loki who was in female baseform a while, so I guess Shade fits the criteria, thanks
Posted by jloneblackheart
Aptak - male Skrull stuck in body of a female of another species
Posted by KillerZ
@jloneblackheart: Yay, thanks.
Posted by Primmaster64

whoa

Posted by RazzaTazz

You don't count alternate reality versions? Like in Superman/Batman when there was an alternate dimension with for instance Miss Miracle?

Posted by KillerZ

@RazzaTazz: Yeah, I just count those who have sort of turned into opposite gender.

Posted by RazzaTazz
@KillerZ: Doctor Fate for a period changed into a female form which incorporated a male, or you are also not counting gestalts?  Also Firestorm did that for a while.  
Posted by name_already_chosen

What about Cloud, the genderless star given form on earth as both a young woman and a young man in the Defenders?

Posted by fables87

How about Ozma from the Oz books who was turned into a boy Tip lost her memory as tip and then became Ozma again remembering everything. Then one of the Promethea's was a man named Bill Woolcott.

Posted by RustyRoy

Nice list! Strange but nice!

Posted by bsmith1190

Missing X-23

Posted by SteamPunk001

Xavin would be a good addition too. Originally a male Super-Skrull in training, her default form became that of a woman after falling in love with Karolina Dean.