19 Comments
Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

I had the same idea that the creators of Nowhere Men got (about the story pages), that I wanted to use in some comic. Awesome. Now I don`t have to use it.

Posted by Mucklefluga

@mucklefluga: seriously lol. I still read super hero comics but its usually a trade once in a blue moon. I love the variety Image is giving it's readers right now and The Private Eye is AWESOME! I see you're reading that too.

Image must be the best publisher at the moment.

Posted by JairamGanpat

@mucklefluga: seriously lol. I still read super hero comics but its usually a trade once in a blue moon. I love the variety Image is giving it's readers right now and The Private Eye is AWESOME! I see you're reading that too.

Edited by Mucklefluga

@jairamganpat Wow, our pull list have changed a lot since that time you commented on mine!

Posted by blur1528

@JairamGanpat: I say drop the two that you can always find in store so when/ if you do want to get back into those books it will be easy to do so.

Posted by JairamGanpat

@blur1528:

Thanks! but now it makes it even harder for me to cut 2 titles off my pull list :(

I need money for Train Fare T__T

What do you think should go?

Posted by blur1528

You got some great titles and good cohesion with just 12 issues!

Posted by Hawkeye446

@JairamGanpat: Baha, I got what you meant :D

Edited by JairamGanpat

@Hawkeye446:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ok

yes, yes it was. lol

at this very moment, it is 1:22 AM

o and btw, I waited for your reply :)

EDIT: That last part was kinda creepy, sorry xD

Posted by Hawkeye446

@JairamGanpat: Because you are tired.

I asked whether it was about 1am where you were (NY)

Posted by JairamGanpat

@Hawkeye446:

I did not understand the 2nd part of your comment, either because you did not write it well or because I am beyond tired. LOL I can't tell right now.

I'm from New York in the United States... I think that is what you asked :/

Posted by Hawkeye446

@JairamGanpat: I'm Australian. It is only 5pm here. What, about 1am where you are?

Posted by JairamGanpat

@Hawkeye446:

Where are you from? I'm from NY and it seems you only come on during night time xD. I'm sleepy

Posted by Hawkeye446

@JairamGanpat: You are not alone. My old Comic Shop had heaps but when they closed down, we started going to a new one and it had hardly any.

I think the newer shops don't have to many because obviously people need to sell the comics to them so they can then re-sell them.

Posted by JairamGanpat

@Hawkeye446:

For some reason my comic shop has absolutely no access to back issues. It's either trades or issues within the past year.

Posted by Hawkeye446

@JairamGanpat: Yeah, fair enough. I only started reading about 2 years ago as well, but I started with Old Back issues like from the 80's.

Posted by JairamGanpat

@Hawkeye446:

Yes, well I've only been reading comics for about 2 years now and before the new 52 and the restarting of the Ultimate line I was pretty much consuming every graphic novel I could get my hands onto. lol

So I'm pretty new to the collecting single issues.

Posted by Hawkeye446

A lot of new Comics!

Posted by Liberty

Nice mix.