10 Comments
Posted by Mr.Q
@CaioTrubat: depends on who you ask... 

all things are sacred. we forget this from time to time. but more to the point as I said in the info box they are places of interest. places I found interesting or 'fun'. plus it sounds better than 'Cool Awesome Places from Comics' or such. like most things in life there was no point to it. just random acts. sound and fury signifying nothing.  

thanks for the support.
Posted by Inverno

No to be nitpick but I think Limbo, Arkham Asylum or, you know, SLAUGHTER SWAMP and HELL are not Sacred Grounds. Nice list though.

Posted by Mr.Q
@EganTheVile1: thought so. say a walkthrough on youtube once. looked.... interesting.
Posted by EganTheVile1
@Mr.Q said:
@EganTheVile1: good catch. wasn't there a video game too?
Yep. main reason I remembered this was from playing Shadowman on N64, the game was also on PC and I think on PS1
Posted by Mr.Q
@EganTheVile1: good catch. wasn't there a video game too?
Posted by EganTheVile1
Posted by Mr.Q
@Ultimate JSA: all things are sacred. we forget this from time to time. but more to the point as I said in the info box they are places of interest. places I found interesting or 'fun'. plus it sounds better than 'Cool Awesome Places from Comics' or such. like most things in life there was no point to it. just random acts. sound and fury signifying nothing.
Posted by Ultimate JSA

nice list but what is your definition of sacred grond becuase i don't think alot of these places are sacred 
Posted by Mr.Q
thanks 'Ollie'.
Posted by arrowfan237

Very nice.