39 Comments
Posted by Trodorne

Of course they had to be redheads, my only weakness!

Posted by Trodorne

And they all had to be red heads..... your killing me here.

Posted by Mercy_

@Duchess said:

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Duchess said:

I believe a certain Huntress should be added to this list?

Still not sure if I'm gonna actually use her as an official. Or I'm at least gonna stick with Rogue as a secondary. Masks were never Cass's thing and as much as I like the look, it doesn't 100% suit her.

I see what you mean, and agree (especially on the mask part, hate them). Cass without red hair? It's unimaginable.

If she ever ends up needing to go undercover, totally know what look I'm going with ;)

Posted by Duchess

@The Dark Huntress said:

@Duchess said:

Still not sure if I'm gonna actually use her as an official. Or I'm at least gonna stick with Rogue as a secondary. Masks were never Cass's thing and as much as I like the look, it doesn't 100% suit her.

I see what you mean, and agree (especially on the mask part, hate them). Cass without red hair? It's unimaginable.

Posted by Mercy_

@Duchess said:

Posted by Duchess

Posted by Mercy_
@B'Town: Thank you! I love redheads xP
Posted by B'Town

These are all great, gorgeous looks.

Posted by Mercy_
@hydrabob: Glory Esis
Posted by hydrabob
@The Dark Huntress:  really...is it you?
Posted by Mercy_
@hydrabob: Yes.
Posted by hydrabob
@The Dark Huntress:  yeah have you made any new ones recently?
Posted by Mercy_
@hydrabob This is just for my main. I have about twenty accounts. Only three are actively used.
Posted by hydrabob

would've thought you had more accounts than this

Posted by queenfrost_

All great! I like number 1 best :D

Posted by Mercy_
@Donnieman v5.1: xD
Posted by Donnieman v5.1
@The Dark Huntress: No problem, madam :)
Posted by Mercy_
@Donnieman v5.1: Thank you, kind sir. ^_^
Posted by Donnieman v5.1
@The Dark Huntress:  I know, and she looks fantastic on you :P
Posted by Mercy_
@Donnieman v5.1: Sticking with Mara. :P
Posted by Donnieman v5.1
@The Dark Huntress: All good. Anna Mercury wouldn't be bad on you.
Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt

Chastity! Chastity! Chastity!

Posted by Mercy_
@Silver2467: Sounds like a plan.
Posted by Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress: True. I'll probably want to reread Tales of the Jedi before I edit Nomi's page though, just so I have the source material in front of me and fresh in my mind. 
Posted by Mercy_
@Silver2467: Take your time. At least it's getting done. ^_^
Posted by Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress: I should. I still have yet to edit Nomi Sunrider's page though. 
Posted by Mercy_
@Silver2467: It's OK, don't worry about it. 

You should totally do it. :D
Posted by Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress: She is. Even as a Jedi, she was a renegade. She was powerful, skilled, and ingenious. Sorry if I potentially ruined anything for you if ever you read Dark Empire, the Thrawn trilogy, the Yuuzhan Vong War, or anything from the New Jedi Order Era.  

Her page needs serious work though. 
Posted by Mercy_
@Silver2467: You didn't at all. I took a quick look at her bio and am already a fan of hers. She seems like an extremely interesting, dynamic and strong character.
Posted by Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Silver2467: I'll more than likely end up using her at one point or another. I'll find a way to make it work ^_^ "
As a Mara Jade fan, that makes me happy. Sorry if got out of hand with my Star Wars geek ranting. 
Posted by Mercy_
@Silver2467: I'll more than likely end up using her at one point or another. I'll find a way to make it work ^_^
Posted by Silver2467
@The Dark Huntress: Uhhhh.......... Mara Jade used to work for Sidious. She used to be one of Palpatine's Hands. She met Luke during the Dark Empire saga, and he married her in 20 ABY. I'm sorry to be the Star Wars fanboy, but she has to fit the parameters in some way. Before she became a Jedi, her personality and compulsions fit your character's. She was a killer. She was a loner. She has to fit. 

On a sidenote, her death to Darth Caedus was one of the most tragic events in Star Wars. I hate the Fandalorian for killing her off. 
Posted by Mercy_
@Silver2467: I'm aware of who she is, I just don't know if the lightsaber fits in with my character's look.
Posted by Silver2467

"Mara Jade Mayyyybe" 

Are you kidding? Do you know who Mara Jade is???

@The Dark Huntress: 

Har har.
Posted by Mercy_
@Warsman: O_O No. 
@Renee: Thanks ^_^ 
Posted by Renee

I like number 1 best. :)

Add Fabulous Latex Red.

Then again you might murder me.

Posted by KGB Jane