151 Comments
  • 151 results
Posted by taqs

Can someone please help with the newest quest, Oh, Come On.I need the second clue for the set "You've Gotten a Lot of Sun" as well as the second clue for "Tis But a Scratch! "

Edited by Beyonder(pre retcon)
@taqs: Hi, i can help with the second clue of you´ve gotten a lot of sun , is action comics 60

Update: The second clue for tis but a scratch, is Wolverine: Civil War
Posted by ryu_talkative_batman
@Mucklefluga said:
What are the answers to the new quests?
Hey dude, it's me RYU/BATMAn, or my new account which has the ability to chat again!! The answers are already on the list

@freedom said:
dude, i've been trying Spawn (Simmons) for the "It's a Hit" Quest, but its not working.. what can i do?

The page should work now
Posted by Apis

Thanks I needed an embarassing amount of those.
Edited by Heckfire

I think the mods are getting wise to you, there's been some seemingly random changes to the quest answers in regards to your list here. The main ones I can recall at the moment is Vulture no longer ticks as one of the "Animal Control" answers, but "Frog-Man" does, and Shadowhawk ticks for the "It's A Hit!" quest while Savage Dragon doesn't anymore.

@Heckfire said:
I think the mods are getting wise to you, there's been some seemingly random changes to the quest answers in regards to your list here. The main ones I can recall at the moment is Vulture no longer ticks as one of the "Animal Control" answers, but "Frog-Man" does, and Shadowhawk ticks for the "It's A Hit!" quest while Savage Dragon doesn't anymore.
So things are being changed. Looks like I'll have to do some adding/searching.
Posted by shadow303030

Any chance you will get the list for "It's Good To Be The King" in Turf Wars? Missing ONE and the hints I keep getting are "she married into it", which means nothing to me.

Posted by Lex Diamonds

Can you help me figure out where this vid is? Its the 5 Days of Summer question on the Pride of the Pacific Quest.

Posted by BruceW

I love you, and not in a homosexual way

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW, THE LAST ANSWER TO GO WITH THE QUEST "KITTY LITTER"  IS DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

Posted by Tigerstriper
Posted by BatmanvsJoker

Thanks. :D

Posted by MrUnknown

Really awesome list; it was very helpful!

Posted by Iron Fist Angel

Damn I have to admit this is kind of lame. I put a fair bit of effort into doing the quests and then I find out there's a freakin' list with the answers! Kind of makes the quests pointless.

@Iron Fist Angel said:
Damn I have to admit this is kind of lame. I put a fair bit of effort into doing the quests and then I find out there's a freakin' list with the answers! Kind of makes the quests pointless.
It's cool, but some of us just want the answers quick and painless. So that is why I've got this list set up
Posted by KDarkholme

Thanks soooo much this was a BIG!!!! help.
Posted by ClawRavenscroft

The Energizing the Crew Characters have changed and I only found Spock as one of the new ones. Can't find the others. :(
Edited by Heckfire

So, if neither the Green Lantern Corps page or its list of members are the answer to the "We've Got Your Back" quest, then what possibly COULD be?

EDIT: OK, I just clicked the link to the EXACT SAME PAGE I mentioned above, only from Tigerstriper's comment this time, and NOW it triggered. Huh?

Here is the answers to all of the new quest/set "Line of Fire" 

Get Up To No Good

Answer: http://www.comicvine.com/terrorism/12-55686/  

We've Seen Some Stuff

Answer: http://www.comicvine.com/detective/12-55842/who-is-the-best-comic-book-detective-of-all-time/92-624235/      

Good and Evil

Answer: http://www.comicvine.com/characters/  

Too Real For You

Answer: http://www.adultswim.com/presents/ntsfsdsuv/index.html?cid=CM_NTSF_Thursdays_ComicVine 

I Was There

N/A It isn't released yet so wait until Thursday.   
We need more than a paper pusher in this elite unit, detective. Check out the NTSF:SD:SUV premiere in the Comic Vine chat at 9pm Eastern on Thursday the 21st to get a taste of the big leagues.
Posted by lucafon

up to page 4

Posted by lucafon

now page 6

Posted by megamoses10

thanks for the list man!!!

Posted by megamoses10

thanks for the list man!!!!

Posted by tenebyss

Thanks a million for this list

Edited by skaarason

the only quest help that i need , looks like the review stuff quest and the staff/mod quests 

oh and the hidden ones of course !!!

what ever happened to quests ? 

@skaarason said:

the only quest help that i need , looks like the review stuff quest and the staff/mod quests oh and the hidden ones of course !!! what ever happened to quests ?

Yeah you are going to have to click the "yes" button or "no" button on users reviews to get the quest for reviewing, you are also going to have to write some reviews yourself to finish the quest-set. The staff/mod quest which, correct me if I am wrong, is only for the staff and mods. The only way you are going to get the staff/mod is if you become one of them, which is going to take a lot of dedication to the site before that occurs. However, If you are talking about the review where you get recommended by a mod you'll have to write something really well or just ask nicely for one of the mods or staff to recommend your review to get the quest, they usually will do that. If you need help, reply back or message me.

Posted by Zyeike

thank you sooooooo much

Posted by poetixmind
Posted by Jya666

GREAT LIST :)))

Posted by BlueLantern1995

Great Job.

Posted by mar_vell

for the "know your roots" quest i used themyscira, krypton, and mars.

Posted by btmt

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Frenemy

Wow thanks!

Posted by the1drifter

i appreciate

Posted by TERMINATORXX

I'd recommend it to people...I liked it...

Posted by confirukia

thx your da best

Posted by mcclellanscott

I am missing 7 and 10 on "It's Good tobe King." Help!

@mcclellanscott said:

I am missing 7 and 10 on "It's Good tobe King." Help!

Quest help dude:

Posted by jordanwade

this list was extremely helpful

Posted by FlashKnight

Dang did not expect to see a Star Wars answer. Thanks for the list dude!

Posted by RestrictedACCESS

You sir are amazing and a credit to our species. Thank you.

Posted by dngn4774

Thanks so much! I went up almost 10 levels.

Posted by cosmicx

man u got me addicted to all these quests. Awesome!!! 

Posted by DonFelipe

Is it possible that some quests do not work anymore?

For instance "light my fire" - I'm still 1/2 after visiting the pages of Jim Hammond & Johnny Storm and any other radiated character btw. The Batman Inc. video doesn't work for me either.

Has anyone else similar issues solving these quests or am I doing anything wrong?

@DonFelipe said:

Is it possible that some quests do not work anymore?

For instance "light my fire" - I'm still 1/2 after visiting the pages of Jim Hammond & Johnny Storm and any other radiated character btw. The Batman Inc. video doesn't work for me either.

Has anyone else similar issues solving these quests or am I doing anything wrong?

The source code for the quest might be broken. I don't think it works for me either.

Posted by knightofthechronicle

Dude, you are my hero! thank you.

Posted by RYU/BATMAN
Posted by Betatesthighlander1

For quite some time you were a great service to us all, and while this might not be the modern Comicvine, I remember your services fondly, and I thank you.

Edited by RYU/BATMAN

For quite some time you were a great service to us all, and while this might not be the modern Comicvine, I remember your services fondly, and I thank you.

Thanks, I did my best

• 151 results