13 Comments
Posted by EganTheVile1

If I were to take 5 characters from this list and make a team they would be: Death Metal, Counter-Earth Wolverine, Nightwatch, Wild Thing (Nikki Doyle), and Red Flag. Now that would be an interesting team.

Posted by Hawkeye446

Joyboy!! :)

Posted by Leliel

@EganTheVile1 said:

The Beastial Wolverine (counter-earth) may make an awesome Exile

thank you I always like the Counter-Earth of Spiderman Unlimited world

Posted by EganTheVile1
Posted by Leliel
@eldestrisk: I guess that the point of the Exiles to have that odd selection
Posted by eldestrisk

Really weird selection of characters. Excellent. =)

Posted by MichaeltheFly
@Leliel said:
" @Michael the Fly:  I just can't understand how it turns so bad, how the writing became a play thing and the character what black Namor who marry Sue and a kid name Gambit...just make up new characters "
True, absolutely no sense at all, I mean the Exiles could have been so much more, imagine them stopping cases like What if. But I guess that's life.
Posted by Leliel
@Michael the Fly:  I just can't understand how it turns so bad, how the writing became a play thing and the character what black Namor who marry Sue and a kid name Gambit...just make up new characters
Posted by MichaeltheFly
@Leliel said:
" @Michael the Fly: A real shame in deed, I collected all the old Exiles and I even try the All New Exile and then the last one were garbage, they need to start a new  "
I did the same thing, I regret reading them, a few months ago I talked to a girl, a Exiles fan and I recommended her anything else but the New Exiles, luckily I convinced her.
Posted by Leliel
@Michael the Fly: A real shame in deed, I collected all the old Exiles and I even try the All New Exile and then the last one were garbage, they need to start a new 
Posted by MichaeltheFly
@Leliel said:
" @Michael the Fly: when the Exiles were still good, huh it does seem like another life time "
Yea I miss the good exiles, but I guess Marvel decided it was better to "destroy them and bury" them. Shame on you Marvel.
Posted by Leliel
@Michael the Fly: when the Exiles were still good, huh it does seem like another life time
Posted by MichaeltheFly

This brings back great memories.