18 Comments
Posted by BoOMbOoMpOw

Awesome list ! I agree on most of the things.

Posted by CaptainCockblock

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodus?"

Who guards the guardians? I think we've got it covered.

Posted by batman_is_god

Except for Wonder Woman, I agree on everything. Especially who you picked for number #1, and your description of Superman.
Posted by ntb1124
@batman_is_god said:
" Except for Wonder Woman, I agree on everything. Especially who you picked for number #1, and your description of Superman. "
Probably a description of who started his love for comics, most kids first favorite hero is Superman, we all wore a cape at some point, ran as fast as we could making the cape wave, and jumped off things that were really to high to be safely jumped off of by someone so small..but it did not matter, we were Superman!

Just a guess....anyways great list!
Posted by FadeToBlackBolt
@ntb1124: I was more referring to Clark being the character who started the trend of modern superhero comics. I never really liked him when I was younger. Then I realised I was being a moron and loved Superman lol
Posted by stuamerica

I am surprised with your love of DD and Loeb and Sale that Daredevil: Yellow didn't make the list.  Great, well rounded list that displays what keeps so many of us reading.

@stuamerica: I actually haven't read Daredevil Yellow, though I'd very much like to :)

And thank you =]
Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt

you magnificent bastard!!!!!!!  you even have Hal on here......you do care!!!!!!!!

but seriously the saddest thing happened the other day.  my family saw your list on my computer and they all died.......the doc said something about there minds being overloaded with win or something.......weird huh?

@Avenging-X-Bolt: Haha, I am a very complex person :P

Very weird lol

Thank you for the kind words! ^_^
Edited by ApatheticAvenger

Love this list mate! x]

@AngelDust616: Thanks! ^_^
Posted by jrock85

Awesome list, dude.

@jrock85: Thank you ^_^
Posted by TheAcidSkull

great list, LOVED TI !!!!! ( and a list with hulk has my guarantied recommendation)

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

I haven`t seen one bit of Firefly. But I know that they shouldn`t have had cancelled it.

Posted by RedQueen

Great List, I agree with everything here :)

@RedQueen: Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

Posted by Nyo

Truly amazing list, thanks for making it. =)