Looking a whole lot better now.

Posted by NerdsFTW

You don't like Icon?

Posted by Vance Astro
@NerdsFTW said:

You don't like Icon?

No..he sucks.
Posted by Cyclops4President

What about power man? And is M even really Black? She is more creol which is more French Haitian and less, African. Just my thoughts. And the falcon? What about him? And Cyborg? And Bishop? What about BISHOP?!!!!!

Posted by Vance Astro

@cyclops4president said:

What about power man? And is M even really Black? She is more creol which is more French Haitian and less, African. Just my thoughts. And the falcon? What about him? And Cyborg? And Bishop? What about BISHOP?!!!!!

If by Power Man you mean Cage, i'm not really a fan. If you mean Victor I just didn't put him on yet. M is black and as for Falcon,Cyborg,& Bishop I'm not really a fan of them either. Bishop I can't stand, Falcon is decent character wise but he's useless as a superhero and the jury is still out on Cyborg. I haven't decided whether I like him or not yet.

Posted by Cyclops4President

@vance_astro: So I did a lot of research, and this is what all the experts say about M and her ethnicity "DISTINGUISHING MARKS: None to speak of, though the conflation of two mixed race parents makes her something of an ethnic ambiguity"

I like cyborg because he has no other choice, it was either become cyborg because his father wanted to save his son, or die. He is making the most out of what hand he was dealt. The falcon just seems lame, and cage is just cool beans to me. The anti-hero.