is in the list
Jahf (M'Kraan Crystal guardian)?
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/jahfmkraan.htm
also Modt the second Guardian

Posted by IamGog

great job...

Posted by Exile-616

Great work.
Also, I got another one for you: Antagon.

Posted by doomsilver

i love cosmic comics
Posted by goldenshot80

Fantastic work!! Hey, Would you mind to check mine out to make sure its good or I'm missing a cosmic person in marvel

Posted by One-Above-One-Above-All

who would be the most powerful on the list? by the way great job!
Posted by MichaeltheFly
@Captain Norway: I'm not saying he isn't but I didn't put them in a specific order.
Posted by Captain Norway

Galactus should be number 1! How can you compete with the coolest character ever?!

Posted by MichaeltheFly
@comicbookheretic: Thanks, glad you like it.
Posted by comicbookheretic

this is the list that keeps on giving! I don't think you missed a one! Highly recommend this one!

Posted by MichaeltheFly
@Gregorski: Thank you, glad you like it. Give it a recommendation, if you like it, check out some of my other lists maybe you'll find something you like.
Posted by Gregorski

Absolutely Amazing list Mr Fly!
Posted by MichaeltheFly
@Primmaster64 said:
" God...# 13? "
Well if you look at the list closely I have included other beings like Hell-lords and others that some would not consider cosmic being, but my question is how can someone not consider a cosmic being someone that can warp an entire reality? :)
Posted by Primmaster64

God...# 13?

Posted by Charge up

Wow lots of Comic book characters love it :P

Posted by MichaeltheFly
@Aspenite: I'm glad you like it.
Posted by Aspenite

Wow! Just wow!

Posted by MichaeltheFly
@Death-Michael: Well actually I never intended to put them from strongest to weakest. I only intended on putting all of them in this list, but I don't know if I putted all of them here, I tried to put all the cosmic characters I know, I hope I didn't missed anyone. I'm glad you like it.
Posted by Death-Michael

Great job on thiz.....there are character stronger than most stronger than other and you did not put them first. just wld like 2 no ok....by the way i am all about power than anything els....so

Posted by timrothsays

and again - FANTASTIC work :)

Posted by MichaeltheFly
@crazed h3ro: Thanks, I appreciate it, I think this is sort of my  list for the Space Voyagers, well just the whole space and cosmic thing, I'm glad you like it.
Posted by crazed_h3ro

Wow this is a pretty long list LOL XD...Gawd? I can roll with that