118 Comments
  • 118 results
Posted by bigmidget

First of all Black is Black and technically were not black we are brown so dont be a dick about it aborigines are Brown like us so called african americans (really brown americans) because you cant generalize us all all as africans because we dont know what country of africa we are from. Australia is way closer to africa and was apart of africa before the continental drift just like the Americas north and south were part of africa before the continental drift. And berbers are mixed dont go there. There is only 3 races on earth Black (really Brown) white and asian. the rest is mixes of those races in different degrees. Now with that said all those north africans the white try to call berbers are also black. their genetics has been diluted through multiple counts of war and conquest prior to the founding of america. Also Italians and spainards are Of the Brown people . Regardless of what people say THE ONE DROP RULE IS TRUE 1 DROP OF BLACK ( BROWN) MEANS YOU ARE PART OF THE BLACK (BROWN ) RACE BROWN COMES IN MANY SHADES ! Its been a bad habit of the Europeans to separate the Brown race and putting them on different levels and causing confusion and tribalsm amongs the brown race just stop it. Arabs Are nothing but asian,black and Roman(Italian) people mixed stop the shit. Jews and so forth all have the Original Gene in them . The Vines have been tied up for centuries

Posted by Purgy

Keep up this awesome list, i know there are more out there.

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

@EganTheVile1 said:

You should totally do a villain version of this list!

Seconded!

Posted by DemonicBlade
Posted by BATMAN9797

nice list

Posted by doomsilver

Dude this is a really long list!

Posted by Queso6p4

Very nice! Keep up the good work.

Posted by LaurelB

tam fox? wtf?

Posted by LaurelB

tam fox isn't hero

Posted by Wildage

hot spot

Posted by kid Apollo

dope list man but what about Power Fist?

and i mite be mistaken but did you forget the king of cool, Lando Calrissian?

im not sure that Sunspot should be on there, hes Brazilian so his skin coloured is more tanned/brown then black/brown... unless you were talking about when hes powered up, thats kind of an (*) entry

Posted by dngn4774

Great list man! It's a shame that so few of these characters have had enough popularity to make it to the mainstream.

Edited by flazam

wow wow wow wow wow 1000+

Posted by Empurios

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

Posted by cameron83

@Bigheart711:

Fans like you make all the hard work pay off, ;)

Great list and.....you put a helluva lot of time into this. :)

But I think you made an error.Simon Baz was confirmed to be Arab-American,wasn't he?

Posted by Lucas996

My opnion is Storm in 1°

Posted by cameron83

great list....

I just really don't like Icon and Hardware.

I mean,Icon I'm more okay with. But Hardware just seems like an Iron Man/Batman ripoff.

Not really INSPIRED from them,as in design,but like a huge ripoff of the characters.

It's like having a character that has super strength (lets say 8 tons at max),super speed,etc...and you called him arachno-man. The only difference was that he talked to Spiders.

I understand that he is his own character (as is every character),but he seems like such an Iron Man/Batman ripoff (hybrid).

Icon also seems like a Superman ripoff. But I think he's actually better than Hardware.

...however,I am just rambling now.Love this list.

BP is king!

Also love storms new look.

Edited by mace11

Black Panther is fully african not african-american.

It 's called the world of black superheros,so it will include aboriginals,blacks of asia,africa,all blacks in the west,like african americans or black americans,blacks from europe,south america .etc...

all of african origin,OF COURSE aboriginals AND MANY black of asia like india etc.. are not african anymore,but they are still black.Black does not not mean only african american you know..

It 's means those of african origin and blacks of asian origin,of course blacks of asia in the end do have a african origin.

Berbers,are white,black and brown,and not all of them are mixed.

@madrid_san said:

I'm sorry man but M and her siblings ARE NOT black. ALgerians are Berber in origin with Arab influence. I repeat SHE IS NOT black. She is dark skinned yes but you might as well Thunderbird black.

Marvel and DC'S earth is different from our earth,keep that mind.

There are different rules etc...

Second M'S FATHER LOOKS CLEARLY BLACK, SO CLEARLY THERE ARE BLACKS IN ALGERIA IN THE MARVEL UNIVERSE,so maybe there are more blacks living there in marvel 616 earth then real earth.

Remember these are comics,different rules, etc...etc..

.There are blacks in real earth algeria anyway and there are berber who are black.

In fact the first BERBER WERE BLACK AND THERE ORIGIN IS FROM EASTH AFRICA.

Check out the dna test results.

M LOOKS MIXED OR SHE COULD BE A BROWN RACE PERSON.

SHE DOES NOT REALLY LOOK BLACK FROM MOST OF THE PICTURES I SEEN OF HER,BUT HER FATHER IS CLEARLY BLACK FROM THE PICTURE I SEEN OF HIM.

I AM NOT GOING TO CALL ICON A SUPERMAN RIP OFF.

I WOULD just say the creators of icon were inspired by superman,and there are differences you know..