117 Comments
  • 117 results
Posted by HuiZe

Xena is more like bi, ain't she?

Posted by kuonphobos

@ryonslaught:

Is there a special reason you chose to use the word "sheik" instead of "chic" in your title?

Just curious.

Nice and comprehensive list.

Posted by SecondFighter

I think Spymaster is gay ? If you've read Invincible Iron Man recently you might've noticed it ? Seems he was really in love with Tim ? Read #517-519.

Edited by winini

Danielle Baptiste and Finch deserve to be here.

Posted by FBB

How about Frenchie, the butler (Moon Knight)?

Posted by mikex20
Edited by Tolliver_Trask

Cheers for this great list! Some of my most favorite characters (ie. Living Lightning & Flatman) are on here. I'm very happy that the subject of homosexuality in comics is not as taboo as it was in the 80s/90s.

Edit: Oh by the way, The Comet you have on page 3 is a supporting character to Nova and The Champions Of Xandar, making him Marvel, and he's also not gay =)

Posted by carcharodon

Joker isn't gay or bisexual. He's isane and sadistic. He doesn't even love Harley Quinn, though she loves him. He's even tried to kill her a few times. Furthermore, as to what you said about God, the Bible actually refers to homosexuality as an abomination (its in Leviticus). Please note that this is not my opinion. I was just pointing that out as an interesting fact. I am neither for nor against gay rights. I am neutral on the subject.

Posted by TheAcidSkull

anole is awesome, don't agree on joker though but still its a great list

Posted by Jya666

Cool cool cool list :)))

Posted by Domfernandus

Very ...very good job... If you are curious you can see more in the site gayleague.com, very cool.

On there are references about my favorite vampire woman, Mirza. And you can search on web about a super heroine from Argentina called Supercake!!!!

Posted by Ryonslaught

@StormyWeather:Your very welcome :)

Posted by StormyWeather

thank u for this list

Posted by tsl3161991

you know how they say the best guys are either unavailable or gay? the same thing seems to be true about superheroes. in my opinion, wiccan, rictor, daken, and greymalkin are some of marvels best characters, but their all gay. i'm not saying that there's a problem with cool heroes being gay, but it just seems ironic. also, triumph isn't gay. he was originally going to be gay, but they couldn't come up with a storyline that made him sound cool and gay, so they ditched the idea.

Posted by Zeraphyne
Posted by ThreepennyAlex
Posted by Wise Son
What about Genii from the Young Gods? He's a fashion designer (blanket statement I know) and from his most recent exploits he's shown some homosexual tendencies. Though I haven't read the original Young Gods run so I don't know if this was just the writer picking on the fact he was a fashion designer. 
Posted by Cervantes

"Gay CHIQUE" 

Think you mean to title your list "Gay Chique." 

FYI. 

:]

Posted by Cosmic Lad

Very nice thought behind the list, and the list is very nice - fun to read through!  8)
Posted by tsl3161991

technically, ultra-humanite isn't gay. even though he's a male mind in a female body, he's still, as far as i know, straight.
Posted by ddaann1985
Posted by KillerZ
Posted by doomsilver

niccolo(runaway girl) the alien is attracted to her
Posted by Journey Into Chaos

Daken also btw.
Posted by Journey Into Chaos

see. they love northstar and everyone else. btw (i think oli is bi. i remember him liking males at one point in the series but everyone SAID NOT OLI) and i laughed and said YEP!
Posted by Daffodil
Eric and Aaron from The Walking Dead are gay lovers.  :)
Posted by Ryonslaught
@trky1:  Thanks man GREAT to be appreciated!
Posted by trky1

very interesting and informative list. I mainly only read Batman and X-men related comics but it's cool to see a list like this and learn about other interesting characters in comics.

Posted by sladewilson30

going after guys in the pin doesn't make electro gay, just very desperate

Posted by Video_Martian

One of my fave lists on this site.

Posted by irvine1345

i love this list!
Posted by BuddyBulson
47. Bloke

ugly as all hell is all i have-to say!

Glad to see all that tolerance you learned shine through!
Posted by brc2000

You have the wrong Union Jack on your list. Brian Falsworth is the gay one, not Chapman.

Posted by jrh7925

FYI, Anima was more classified as bisexual than gay. Over all her appearances, she's never let on her preference, except for this little conversation with her lesbian friend Liv:

Ahd yes, this is what was referenced in the Justice League America #105 lettercolumn. Hope this helps!
Posted by Diamondblade

Mariko from exiles?

Posted by Squares

...What does this have to do with Sheik?

Posted by StormyWeather

omg thank u for creating this list

Posted by tamerafox

Why is Marco from Degrassi on this list? LOL 
What about Agent 355? haha

Posted by tsl3161991

courier wasn't actually gay, him turning into a woman and his kiss with gambit were for one reason, the situation called for it. also, mikaal  tomas was't gay, he is attracted to both genders because he is facinated by humans.
Posted by umbrafeline

i love this list
Posted by Ryonslaught
@Baddamdog: that it did :) glad you like it! :)
Posted by Baddamdog

Very good list my friend, must of taken a lot of effort!!

Posted by pixie_child

(I could've sworn this character page already exsisted...) 

Suggestion to add: Luna dePaula: she flirts with Danielle Moonstar who, in turn, tries to set Luna up with Karma

Posted by B'Town

Another you could add is Sirkka.  Her main squeeze is Jack but while he is away, which is almost always, she sleeps with pretty much everyone who lives with her, men and women.  Sirkka is all about free love.  Thats what I love about her.  :}

Posted by mutantblues

Cool list, nice to see there are so many. Midnighter is certianly one of my favorites characeters.

Edited by fesak
Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir

I have another one for you , that I don't think you have : Lexington

Posted by Renee

Tara and Willow. <3

Posted by 614azrael

didnt know they had so many cool
  • 117 results