117 Comments
  • 117 results
Posted by ThreepennyAlex
Posted by Zeraphyne
Posted by tsl3161991

you know how they say the best guys are either unavailable or gay? the same thing seems to be true about superheroes. in my opinion, wiccan, rictor, daken, and greymalkin are some of marvels best characters, but their all gay. i'm not saying that there's a problem with cool heroes being gay, but it just seems ironic. also, triumph isn't gay. he was originally going to be gay, but they couldn't come up with a storyline that made him sound cool and gay, so they ditched the idea.

Posted by StormyWeather

thank u for this list

Posted by Ryonslaught

@StormyWeather:Your very welcome :)

Posted by Domfernandus

Very ...very good job... If you are curious you can see more in the site gayleague.com, very cool.

On there are references about my favorite vampire woman, Mirza. And you can search on web about a super heroine from Argentina called Supercake!!!!

Posted by Jya666

Cool cool cool list :)))

Posted by TheAcidSkull

anole is awesome, don't agree on joker though but still its a great list

Posted by carcharodon

Joker isn't gay or bisexual. He's isane and sadistic. He doesn't even love Harley Quinn, though she loves him. He's even tried to kill her a few times. Furthermore, as to what you said about God, the Bible actually refers to homosexuality as an abomination (its in Leviticus). Please note that this is not my opinion. I was just pointing that out as an interesting fact. I am neither for nor against gay rights. I am neutral on the subject.

Edited by Tolliver_Trask

Cheers for this great list! Some of my most favorite characters (ie. Living Lightning & Flatman) are on here. I'm very happy that the subject of homosexuality in comics is not as taboo as it was in the 80s/90s.

Edit: Oh by the way, The Comet you have on page 3 is a supporting character to Nova and The Champions Of Xandar, making him Marvel, and he's also not gay =)

Posted by mikex20
Posted by FBB

How about Frenchie, the butler (Moon Knight)?

Edited by winini

Danielle Baptiste and Finch deserve to be here.

Posted by SecondFighter

I think Spymaster is gay ? If you've read Invincible Iron Man recently you might've noticed it ? Seems he was really in love with Tim ? Read #517-519.

Posted by kuonphobos

@ryonslaught:

Is there a special reason you chose to use the word "sheik" instead of "chic" in your title?

Just curious.

Nice and comprehensive list.

Posted by HuiZe

Xena is more like bi, ain't she?