46 Comments
Posted by vuviper

Woot! I don't know enough about marvel martial artist, looking forward to looking through these

Posted by Ryonslaught
@vuviper: Feel free to look, comment and endorse!
Posted by Jack Daws

Iron Fist (Danny Rand) rules!!!! 
Very interesting list by the way, thanks :)
Posted by Ryonslaught
@Jack Daws: 

lol, he does kick quite some ass doesn't he?
Posted by SilverGalford

nice list dude

Posted by evodmasters

I think Iron Fist should be higher and Cable should be lower than Deadpool.

Posted by markky_frass
@evodmasters: why would that be?
good job Ryonslaught, you have the best lists on the vine period!
Posted by Karima Woosan
@markky_frass said:
" @evodmasters: why would that be? good job Ryonslaught, you have the best lists on the vine period! "
As i work my way through the list i must agree
Posted by Illyana Rasputin

Don't forget Moondragon. She was a mistress of the Titanian martial arts. ;)

Posted by Ryonslaught
@Illyana Rasputin: Thats true....must ahev slipped my overused brain, ill add her x0
Thanks illy
Posted by Taylove

Real Good list Their I just don't see      

The Foreigner has no superhuman abilities. However, he has trained his body to be in absolute peak physical condition. He is stronger, faster, more agile, and has better reaction time than any Olympic athlete. He is adept in all known forms of martial arts, and most forms of conventional hand weaponry. He is among the greatest pugilists in the Marvel Universe, similar in ability to Captain America and Wolverine. His skills are such that even without superhuman abilities, he is able to pull off seemingly inhuman feats of strength through intense concentration, and has even battled Spider-Man to a stand still.

He possesses a near-mystic ability to place an opponent in a 10-second hypnotic trance through eye-contact, which makes the opponent believe the Foreigner can move faster than the eye can see. He has hypnotized Spider-Man in this fashion, which left Spider-Man disoriented or in a light trance for a few seconds while the Foreigner ran away at what seemed to be nearly superhuman speed; from Spider-Man's perspective it appeared that the Foreigner had teleported away.

He is a master of disguise and has assumed various identities all over the world, meaning that he probably speaks many different languages fluently. He is a brilliant strategist, tactician, and intelligence gatherer. His ability to escape detection from all government agencies and his remarkable intelligence gathering skills would require a great intellect.    

Posted by fbdarkangel

yes! I'm not the only one who thinks x-23's is more like a daughter to Wolverine!

Posted by DarkSyde79

What about Taskmaster???

Posted by mightiness

Good List!

Edited by Ryonslaught
@mightiness: Thanks man

@DarkSyde79: Tasky should be there huh? thing is he already is.......u prolly missed him :)
Posted by brendon277

Pretty good list although i only know who Elektra, Daredevil, Deadpool, X-23 and Wolverine are and nobody else.

Posted by Ryonslaught
@brendon277: no prob, thats whats lists like this are for, a crash course in martial artists from marvel ;)
I got you covered
Posted by AntiHeroMofo

Where's Blade?
Posted by Ryonslaught
@AntiHeroMofo: he's there clearly you missed him.....
Posted by Strafe Prower
@Ryonslaught:
How about Melee?
Posted by rasx
@evodmasters said:
"I think Iron Fist should be higher and Cable should be lower than Deadpool. "

Nice list and I agree Cable should've been lower.
Posted by lotusfield
Posted by Ryonslaught
@lotusfield: I know, added her to the wrong list :P
Posted by Midnight Monk

I say you might wanna rank Taskmaster abit higher consider he's trained a good number of people in Marvel U

Posted by Britt601

Very cool list.

Posted by deadpoolwins:)

i think danny rand should be way way higher, and deadpool should also be higher aditionally hawkeye needs to be higher, as his dark reign roll of ronin proved him to be an extremely skilled martial artist gambit should not be as high as he is, where is taskmaster? what about moon knight? 

Posted by Miltos

Bengal and Madame Masque??
Posted by jayskee

why is steve at number 17 he can beat everyone up to mantis
Posted by JonesDeini

Dope list, very well thought out.

Posted by Antonio_Blackheart

kool list
Posted by YoungGunna

it disappoints me not to see BLADE in the top 50

Posted by doomsilver

that list is awesome. NOW HOW ABOUT DC
Posted by doomsilver
@G.Q. said:
"
Real Good list Their I just don't see      

The Foreigner has no superhuman abilities. However, he has trained his body to be in absolute peak physical condition. He is stronger, faster, more agile, and has better reaction time than any Olympic athlete. He is adept in all known forms of martial arts, and most forms of conventional hand weaponry. He is among the greatest pugilists in the Marvel Universe, similar in ability to Captain America and Wolverine. His skills are such that even without superhuman abilities, he is able to pull off seemingly inhuman feats of strength through intense concentration, and has even battled Spider-Man to a stand still.

He possesses a near-mystic ability to place an opponent in a 10-second hypnotic trance through eye-contact, which makes the opponent believe the Foreigner can move faster than the eye can see. He has hypnotized Spider-Man in this fashion, which left Spider-Man disoriented or in a light trance for a few seconds while the Foreigner ran away at what seemed to be nearly superhuman speed; from Spider-Man's perspective it appeared that the Foreigner had teleported away.

He is a master of disguise and has assumed various identities all over the world, meaning that he probably speaks many different languages fluently. He is a brilliant strategist, tactician, and intelligence gatherer. His ability to escape detection from all government agencies and his remarkable intelligence gathering skills would require a great intellect.    

"

that is awesome
Posted by supa_sonic03
love all the characters but bruce lee the king
Posted by hanmahayes

Burst should be on here. Part of Sublime Team.

Posted by Lion_Heart22

Nice list. I'm missing both White Tigers and The Shroud on the first page though.

Posted by Ston3face

I love Gamora's "Crazy space fu". Very nice list.

Posted by noggin_the_nog

What about Taskmaster? He's an expert martial arts guy!

Posted by tjizz350

I know I'm late but nice list you forgot Midnight Sun though. He is Shang Chi's equal and got enhanced to the point where he was able to fight Silver surfer.

Posted by funnyfishman

Howard the Duck knows Quack-Fo

Posted by glimpse13

In Facebook game Martial Arts Masters, you can tour the virtual world and challenge your opponents and enemies, which will in turn boost your Kung Fu and fighting skills.

Posted by darktiger

Taskmaster should be way higher at least in the top 15

Posted by DaseanComerWCR

where the hell is blade

Posted by DaseanComerWCR

hell even spidy should have made it with "the way of the spider"

Posted by Vega8282

Posted by utkanflash

Not bad but not accomplished, celar list at all to..
I feel sorry About Black Panther, Iron Fist and Shuri