36 Comments
Posted by ChadwickDavis

Very intersting list. Great choices...one question though...why no Secret Six?

Posted by xerox_kitty
@endless_dream123: Thank you
Posted by endless_dream123

good choices :)
Posted by xerox_kitty
@HumanX: I recently found out about the live action Pilot they made for Power Pack.  I'll have to hunt it down on YouTube ;) 

@notoriousbcb: Which version of X-Force?  Or all of them? :)
Posted by notoriousbcb

Huge fan of X-Force. 

Posted by HumanX

Yes. I love the Power Pack. They had a TV series started but I think it was cancelled. They should be used more often. I'm sure they'd be a hit with kids if they had a cartoon series come out.

Posted by ANGEL1993

This is an awesome list too!

Posted by xerox_kitty
@____ABYSS____ said:
" All the teams that fall under the X-Men umbrella, definetely. "
Except for the X-Men themselves ;)
Posted by ____ABYSS____

All the teams that fall under the X-Men umbrella, definetely.

Posted by shadow death

love new warriors 

Posted by xerox_kitty
@Hawkeye446 said:
"Initiative is a nice touch, are you reading Avengers Academy? "
Thanks, I was late to the Initiative but thoroughly loved it!  I'm enjoying Avengers Academy, so I might add it to the list too (since it seems to be Initiative: The Sequel ;)
Posted by Hawkeye446

Great List - New Mutants, X-Force and some other classic Marvel teams! Initiative is a nice touch, are you reading Avengers Academy?

Posted by TheGoldenOne

i like the list. not sure about power pack though. x-force is probably my best x-team. nice one :)

Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon
@xerox-kitty said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon: Because I don't read the Avengers.  That's why it's a list of MY favourite teams. "
ok.  i reccomend reading some of the series though--they are pretty good and match up with the tastes of the series you do like. 
Posted by xerox_kitty
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: Because I don't read the Avengers.  That's why it's a list of MY favourite teams.
Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon

ok its a pretty good list, but im not getting why there isnt a single avengers team on it that contains actual people. 

Posted by goldenshot80

Sweet

Posted by xerox_kitty
@pixie_child: They usually appear in bargain basement bins.  You can also find them on eBay (although that's not as fun as finding back issues in the shop).
Posted by pixie_child
@xerox-kitty said:
"@Gothic Storm: Not just the art.  He took over the plotting (just not the actual scripts), so the direction that the stories went in were his reponsibility too.  I know that it was just a sign of the times, but upon reflection... it was just a lot LOT less fun :(  And the art was pretty weak too ;) "

It's depressing. When hunting for NM(I) back issues, his are the only ones I can find. But odds are, the points you mentioned are why.
Posted by mightiness

Really great list.

Posted by xerox_kitty
@Mr.Q: I didn't think of it like that, but you're right.  However, there isn't really a team that covers the first class of new Initiative trainees from the Avengers: Initiative series ;)
Posted by Mr.Q
Wouldn't the Initiative fall in the same category as the X-Men "team" being to large and spread out. Interesting list though good to see that not everyone sticks to the Big names (Avengers, JLA, X-Men and the like).
Posted by xerox_kitty
@fisto77: They're good, but not great.  I've never really found myself desperate for more F4.  But yeah, I like the esoteric Inhumans :)
Posted by fisto77

Do you not like fantastic four? 
I totally agree with the inhumans - i think there great!!!
Posted by snoweye

Wow! kit! you like the same groups like me !!! except for the lastone i thnik that youngjustice sholud be in a step down generationx. 
i love the new mutants, they were the more compact group i,ve ever read and im reading comics since many time!!
Posted by xerox_kitty
@X-93: @shawn87: This is just my favourite teams.  Obviously I still have a soft spot in my heart for the X-Men.  But as a team, they've been far from favourite for many MANY years now.  The other X-Teams are usually much better.
Posted by X-93

no x-men but x-force is better lately anyways.

Posted by shawn87

good teams but my top 2 gotta be the Avengers and the X-Men

Posted by tallTuck94

Runaways got me into comics
it's sad that it's not gonna be finished

Posted by xerox_kitty
@Meteorite: Thank you! :)
Posted by Meteorite

This list rocks! You have good taste in teams.

Posted by xerox_kitty
@Gothic Storm: Not just the art.  He took over the plotting (just not the actual scripts), so the direction that the stories went in were his reponsibility too.  I know that it was just a sign of the times, but upon reflection... it was just a lot LOT less fun :( 

And the art was pretty weak too ;)
Posted by Gothic Storm

I agree completely with the Liefeld comment on New Mutants. I will never be able to scrape the Boom-Boom art off my soul! Good list here.

Posted by xerox_kitty
@John Valentine: Some X-Men,  but not all of them... there's too many of them now, it's not really a 'team' anymore.  
Posted by John Valentine

No X-Men?!?!

Posted by RavagingHamster

big on the character driven stuff i see ^^