42 Comments
Posted by RobotTroubles

I approve of your love of obscure characters.
Posted by starman1994
@RobotTroubles: thank you :)
Posted by AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge
Posted by starman1994
@AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge: I was going to add Amethyst but I didn't feel Kid Eternity needed to be on here because he was showing up in Teen Titans pretty regularly

That maybe, but so far they are doing a lousy job....they treat him like a minor character....and the cliffnote from Teen Titans #74 was that he was captured by The Calculator to summon Marvin's Soul for 'eternity'. 6 issues later....the Teen Titans don't know yet.
Posted by starman1994
@AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge: well that sounds shitty, very well ON THE LIST HE GOES!
Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir

nice work stars old boy, the list looks to be a hit

Posted by Portrait

This is so right, I miss some of these characters so much! 
<----Icarusflies

Posted by starman1994
@Portrait: lol I know who you are, and I know how you feel some of these guys are great characters and some never even got the chance to be great
Posted by Portrait

Bring back the Brotherhood of Dada! >cheers loudly<

Posted by The_Warlord
@RobotTroubles said:
" I approve of your love of obscure characters. "
Posted by Fortanono
Posted by Fortanono
@starman1994 said:
" @AMP - Seeker of Lost Knowledge: well that sounds sh!tty, very well ON THE LIST HE GOES! "
Fixed.
Posted by Psykhophear

I absolutely agree with Query and Echo. It's very unfortunate that DC Comics have not been utilizing them properly who made some appearances in the 90s and of all the sudden, they just vanished. It makes no sense.  

I love those two girls and I want to see more of them. They're only mention through flashbacks in recent DC comics issues which is stupid. Please give us more Query and Echo!!

Posted by mightiness

Great list. More of a DC slant to it but I definitely appreciate many of those under utilized characters.

Posted by Darth Paul

Great list, but curious as to why only Wilykit of the Thundercats and La Lunitica of X-Men 2099. Why not the rest of those two teams?

Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon

great list

Posted by Squares

Good call with Bulleteer.

Posted by Son_of_Magnus
Posted by obscurefan

I would love to see Detective Chimp in Streets of Gotham as well.

Posted by DRDOOM28

This is the list that inspired me to create my Obscure, but Deadly list for awesome badguys who get little exposure. Great list, man.

Posted by Multiplus

Good list. 
I agree that many of them need a comeback or plenty of screentime (or the illustrated version at least).
Posted by Eyz

Great list, great choices!

Posted by kamiikazeheart

A few Marvel villains that should be included are Vertigo and Quicksand. Another character would be Silverclaw. For DC, Crimson Fox
Posted by Tolliver_Trask

Thats an incredible list.  I agree with you on pretty much everyone, especially Chiller & Sledge (2 of my favorite DC villains).  I'd add The Heckler & Mr. Jip.

Posted by starman1994
@Tolliver_Trask: Heckler isn't on there? I could of sworn I added him. I've always seen him as untapped potential.
Posted by Tolliver_Trask
@starman1994: haha oh I didn't realize there was multiple pages, I see Heckler is on page 3, nice!
Posted by SilverZeo

You have Serling and Megaman.EXE here?

Posted by SilverZeo

You have Serling and Megaman.EXE on this list? NICE!

Posted by VenomMelendez

Geiger is a Physics Major, she wouldn't be a nurse. Besides, her power is the ability to mimic the abilities of Gamma mutates(Hulk, Leader, Abomination, etc.)

Posted by VenomMelendez

Leader does get used alot though. He was the major antagonist of Fall of the Hulks.

Edited by GR2Blackout

I frickin' LOVE the Mask!

Also, Succubus from Ghost Rider! Also: Heart Attack! 2 hot evil chicks

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

This list is, like, the coolest.

Posted by kfhrfdu_89_76k

Have you already got Sheeda there? If you don`t, could you include them?

Posted by infonation

@starman1994:Will you be adding anymore characters to this list?

Posted by ScottyHawkeye

Leader does get used a lot though. He was the major antagonist of Fall of the Hulks.

same with Black Manta a major Aquaman villain

Edited by ScottyHawkeye
Edited by Vitalius

Medusa is getting a big push since Black Bolt disapeared.