4 Comments
Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln

Manapul, Ivan Reis, Fiona Staples, Alex Ross, Madureira (so excited he's returned to the comics scene) Alex Ross, Stuart Immonen, Sciver and Mike Allred are my favourite Artists. Also, how about the guy who did art duties for the second volume of Majestic's series?? it was nice

Posted by Buckshot

@Baberaham_Lincoln: It's been a while, had to update. Took a couple off and added Aja. And Googe did the second Majestic series and I've got him here.

Posted by Baberaham_Lincoln

@Buckshot: Ahhh Googe. If you know, can you tell me what is he doing now, what book is he on recently???anyways if they ever decide to introduce Majestic back in new 52, i propose Googe to bring him back in style, as for writing... i don't know =/.

just wondering, what are your thoughts on manapul, don't you find his watercolouring BEAUTIFUL X...D

Posted by Buckshot

@Baberaham_Lincoln: I'm not sure what he's doing at the moment. The last thing I know he did was Wildcats. His style has changed some and I think I prefer his older work, but he's still good. Hmmm... I'll think about what team I'd want on a Majestic book and get back to you. I like Manapul a lot. Beautiful is definitely the correct word.