• 155 results
gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Yesterday's teaser reveals from the Blue Team were surprising, in particular Psylocke's addition to X-Men #20 alongside Jubilee, Warpath, Storm and another mystery person. This left the big question of why Psylocke wasn't part of X-Force. What could possibly drive her to the opposite side?

Today's teaser reveal for the Gold Team answers that question and gives us even more surprises.

Click to enlarge
Click to enlarge

Starting with Uncanny X-Force, we are all relieved to see that Psylocke is still part of the team. Is she acting as a spy for one of the teams, most likely Wolverine? Is that something he would order her to do? Is it even possible for her other team not to know she's also serving on the Gold team? Since the other X-Men still don't know that X-Force has been continuing its operations since Second Coming, it's not surprising.

That's not the only surprise. Look who is standing next to Wolverine. Kid Omega? Despite the corny codename, this raises some questions as to how Schism will end on how Wolverine will be able to keep him in line. The rest of this team with Toad, Beast (is this regular Beast and not Dark Beast), Kitty, Iceman and one mystery member makes you wonder what sort of dynamic they will have. And we still don't know if Wolverine will continue to be part of X-Force.

== TEASER ==

No reveals for Rogues' team. There's only one member left to show. For X-Factor we have Strong Guy and Banshee (I still think of her as Siryn). It's Strong Guy's appearance that shows three other members that were standing in front of him. Just when we thought we were getting close to having all the answers, more shadowy characters pop up.

Did any of these reveals surprise you?

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #1 (AUG110653)

Written by JASON AARON

Art & Cover by CHRIS BACHALO

Variant Cover by NICK BRADSHAW

FOC – 10/3/11, ON SALE – 10/26/11

X-MEN LEGACY #259 (SEP110604)

Written by MIKE CAREY

Art by KHOI PHAM

Cover by CLAY MANN

NOVEMBER 2011

UNCANNY X-FORCE #19

Written by RICK REMENDER

Art by ROBBI RODRIGUEZ

DECEMBER 2011

X-FACTOR #230

Written by PETER DAVID

Art by EMANUELA LUPACCHINO

JANUARY 2012

VesKaGan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By VesKaGan

So, Wolverine's side's got Kitty, Iceman AND Beast... this really bugs me... >_>

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By ragdollpurps

Psylocke on both X-Men and UXF. 

Who called it? 

Purps called it. 

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3  Edited By Baddamdog

I love these teasers but the Wolverine and the X-Men cast just isn't exciting me. I'll still pick it up, to see where it takes the X-Men plus Chris Bachalo's art, but atm, not too thrilled.  

Now what I am excited about is Psylocke and what the hell is going on with her!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@ragdollpurps said:
Psylocke on both X-Men and UXF.  Who called it?  Purps called it. 

*hands you a juice box* You've done well Purple one.
papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#5  Edited By papad1992

OMG!!!! What the hell.... Psylocke was a give in and she'll probably be acting as a spy... but Kid Omega!!! REALLY.... I don't know what to make of that, much less what to say. And is this Dark Beast or regular geeky Beast because if it's regular geeky Beast... he looks badass. 

So my assumptions of that being Random on X-Factor and Guido dying was wrong.... but now we see three more characters in front of him (they're pretty close) So it's safe to say that two of them are Longshot and Madrox but who's the other!! And Im glad Siry... I mean Banshee is still apart of the team!! I love her.
gethere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gethere

Okay kid omega I kinda knew he would be there it just that this raise a few questions, and that we all knew there was someone in front of strong guy , but three was not expected. This is getting a little more interesting. 

Baddamdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Baddamdog
@papad1992: I reckon the third shadowy X-Factor member is Polaris! 

@ragdollpurps: Same here Purps ;) We're Psylocke optimists. But hang on one second....Psylocke starring in TWO ongoing X-Men titles? I've gone to heaven.  
papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By papad1992

U know now that Im thinking about it... the other person in front of Guido could be Polaris or Feral!? Just a thought!! It would be pretty badass if Feral became apart of the team.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By dernman

There are three people in front of Strong Guy. i think It's Madrox. I hope so. 
Beast's looks weird  not sure which one it is and the art for Psylock makes her  look funny. 

Who is that over rogues head?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By papad1992
@Baddamdog said:

@ragdollpurps: Same here Purps ;) We're Psylocke optimists. But hang on one second....Psylocke starring in TWO ongoing X-Men titles? I've gone to heaven.  

I actually figured that possibility right before u posted...
Fnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fnz

Kid Omega ? Great idea if done well (Morrison-like for example). 

Does anybody know where Pixie will be?

( and this "art" still giving me amost physical pain - does that guy will draw some of X-series? :/ )

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Lokheit

I guessed we would find 2 figures hidden on Strong Guy shadow. But they are 3!! 

My guesses: Longshot, Madrox and Polaris, then I have to eliminate Polaris from my Legacy shadow guess :P 

11 team members! More than Legacy and X-Force combined! (oh, and one of that 11 members counts as multiple members...)

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ragdollpurps
 @Jake Fury: Better be grape juice!

@Baddamdog said:

This monkeys gone to heaven!
Avatar image for goodnightmoon_knight
GoodnightMoon_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So relieved that Psylocke is still on Uncanny X-Force, it would have hurt to cancel the series from my pull eventually. This latest teaser has me really looking forward WatXM and how Schism ends. 
 I didn't like this gimmicky reveal when it first started, but it's really effectively building excitement. I mean it's keeping Marvel in the buzz even during the release of the new 52. That's an impressive feet.
Either way they've grabbed my attention and unfortunately my wallet...

The_Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Myth

Defently was not expecting to see Kid Omega!!! O_o

Osiris1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Osiris1428

So does Oya/Idie die??

eter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By eter

For God's shake! Kill Kid Omega!! 
He is an accident that should never exist!!!!! 
I hope he dies in issue 1 
Put a cuckoo on the team instead of him!!!!!
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#18  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Kid Omega ? wasn't Wolverine considering his death ?! hopefully the next Gold teaser reveals the girl emitting all the fire, my guess is it's either Oya (IF sh learned to fly lmao) , or one of Jason's new recruits.

Avatar image for ultimate_miracleman
Ultimate_MiracleMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good thing i only read X-force, i can't stand it when a character is used in more than one book at a time(i'm lookin at you Wolverine!)

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By longbowhunter

Score, X-Force is keeping Psylocke! Jamie has to be one of those three shadowy figures in front of Guido!

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#21  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

X-Force looks good, the rest are making me more depressed just by looking at them. 

Benzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Benzo

Looking forward to seeing X-Factor's full line up! :D

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dernman
@Osiris1428:  No I saw her in a promo for a later issue of Wolverines team. 
Mykees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Mykees

So Rogues team only has 4 people?  Really not a fan of the art, Rogue in particular looks like Holly-Hobbie...like she's from Little House on the Prairie.  X-factor looks like a great line up, as much as i'd like to see Polaris on the team I'm a little tired of her and Havok being attached at the hip, go ahead put them on different teams.  

The_Myth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By The_Myth

I have a hunch that the shaded female on Wolvie's team is either Rachel Summers or AoA Jean Grey.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By dernman

I'm not liking the new X-Force team.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@ragdollpurps said:

This monkeys gone to heaven!
Purely so you don't murder the internet.  

I wonder what number X-Men would be, if Man is 5?
Dedpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Dedpool

Psylocke anD Phantomex will lead X-Force from now on I'm guessing with this more streamlined team of shadowops chracters. I'm guessing that's rachel Summers on Wolverine's team.
ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ragdollpurps
@FadeToBlackBolt: Don't lie. You googled it. xP I know don't listen to the Pixies. 
Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#30  Edited By Gambit1024

Beast is an X-Man again! ...and it's Quire... yay....

Nachobomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Nachobomber

Are these the the first post schism/regenesis issues? If I want to start reading Legacy for example assuming I start at 259?

Abriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Abriel

I figured there had to be at least two people in front of Guido but three?  Didn't see that.  So X-Factor is getting two new members? 

And I'm going to veer from the majority and hope that the third is not Polaris.  I wasn't too crazy about her, even under PAD's pen, and she and Havok's relationship has always made my teeth hurt as much as Scott and Jean's did.
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By dernman

dang X-Factor has a lot of members on their team compared to the others.

Eagleheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eagleheart

Despite that I really wanted Emma Frost and Wolverine together against Cyclope (it would have been interesting), Logan now has 2 omega level mutants in his team while the Blue one has Hope, the mutant Messiah. If we consider the fact that Magneto, Colossus and Emma are really powerful, are the 2 sides balanced or the Blue one is defenitely stronger?  One other thing bugs me: is the Iceman in this picture bobby drake or his counterpart of AoApocalypse?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

#35  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
X-Force looks good, the rest are making me more depressed just by looking at them. 
but there awesome :( 

and you hate Wolverine anyway so it just gives you more of a reason to read Uncanny where Cyke is
Tmul501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Tmul501

I don't know if I'm going to even end up getting any of the blue team's books. With the exception of Warpath and Colossus, all of my favorite characters are on Wolverine's team. I'm a little curious about Kid Omega and Toad being on Wolverine's team. I don't know much about Kid Omega, but he seemed like kind of an idiot in Schism.  

Also, I'm psyched they didn't change the UXF lineup too much. I'm hoping wolverine will stay on the roster (which i'm pretty sure he will and thye just did that since it is supposed to be a group photo and as much as Marvel tried to prove otherwise, Wolverine can't be in two places at once.But I'll definitely be picking these up!  

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By dernman
@Eagleheart said:
Despite that I really wanted Emma Frost and Wolverine together against Cyclope (it would have been interesting), Logan now has 2 omega level mutants in his team while the Blue one has Hope, the mutant Messiah. If we consider the fact that Magneto, Colossus and Emma are really powerful, are the 2 sides balanced or the Blue one is defenitely stronger?  One other thing bugs me: is the Iceman in this picture bobby drake or his counterpart of AoApocalypse?
Yeah I thought that also. It looks more like AOA Iceman. 
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
but there awesome :(  and you hate Wolverine anyway so it just gives you more of a reason to read Uncanny where Cyke is
The Gold team's look terrible.  

And I like Logan, just in small doses.  

The Blue teams look epic ;)
jkuc316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jkuc316

Love how 1 shadow split into 4!

pspin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 182

#40  Edited By pspin

Beast is stupid, Omega is surprising, X-Force will keep being the best, now I am getting all eight, they all look great

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Lokheit

Second look to the three shadows... 

WAIT WAIT WAIT!! 

The foot near Shatterstar doesn't fit any of them!! 

Unless it's a really weird position/bad art (the art isn't really good in general here) we could be talking about 4 more characters on that roster! 

Maybe it belongs to "Polaris" and she is in a wierd position (because we should see the second one if she is just standing), but if it isn't her foot it could be another character. But again, Layla's foot doesn't seem to be attached to her, so it coul be just that.

It's just me?

Or35ti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By Or35ti

I bet the new shadows are Madrox lol

vprvnmsrt10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By vprvnmsrt10

I wanna call this.... Wolverine and X-Men missing character is gonna be Jean Grey in a new costume.

Wishful thinking?? I am sure it is. I really want it to be Jean Grey, please Marvel let it be Jean Grey.

Avatar image for apatheticavenger
ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

#44  Edited By ApatheticAvenger

@FadeToBlackBolt: Agreed, especially if that turns out to be 616 Beast rather than Dark Beast, I really wanted Hank and Slim to patch things up.

Also, what the f***ing hell is with Quire? Wolverine was adamant that Cyke turn him over to Steve Rogers on moment now he has him on his personal X-team the next? These next two issues of Schism better be damn interesting.

GoonFan_12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By GoonFan_12

Is it sad that the first thing I think most mornings these days is "ooh, new shadow reveals"?  probably, but we all need a reason to get out of bed I guess.
 sort of saw the Strong Guy shadow covering other shadows thing coming.  Hello, Madrox.  I've also been looking for a reason to convince myself that I didn't need to add Wolverine and the X-Men to my pull file.  And Kid Omega does it.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@angeldust616 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt: Agreed, especially if that turns out to be 616 Beast rather than Dark Beast, I really wanted Hank and Slim to patch things up.

Also, what the f***ing hell is with Quire? Wolverine was adamant that Cyke turn him over to Steve Rogers on moment now he has him on his personal X-team the next? These next two issues of Schism better be damn interesting.

SPOILER ALERT: 

Aaron's an idiot =P 
WildStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By WildStyle

Gold Team > Blue Team.

Wolverine And The X-Men is looking diverse as hell. This book seems flat out fun based on the line up. Something I've wanted for a while. 

I'm still think Wolverine will continue to lead X-Force. I mean, why wouldn't he? 

vprvnmsrt10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#48  Edited By vprvnmsrt10

@The Myth: damn you beat me to it..... I wanted to call it and say Jean Grey.

Trodorne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 15

#49  Edited By Trodorne

DON'T CARE! none of these titles are worth my money.

jcbart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jcbart

Ugh, very disappointed that it was Quentin Quire and Beast (although it was obvious). I hope it's Dark Beast for some reason and not 616 Beast. I like that Beast has branched out and joined the Secret Avengers, plus he hated the idea of X-Force so why would he join Wolverine (who he isn't even that close to anyway)? The Wolverine & The X-Men roster is too diverse, but I'll buy it just for Kitty and Bobby. 
As for Guido's reveal, I guess it's Polaris, Madrox and Longshot there? Then we have Rachel with a new outfit on Legacy, Oya on Wolverine's team and Fantomex. 

So now there's 6 left to reveal on each side, can we anticipate them all being revealed by the end of the week (Blue Team tomorrow, Gol on Friday)?