• 114 results
One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By One_Eye

All four of Blue Teams books are shaping up awesome roster-wise.^_^ Even though I'm not a fan of Hope Sebastian Shaw does catch my interest.

WildStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By WildStyle

It's obvious Psylocke is going to be in both Uncanny X-Force and X-Men. Nobody knows about X-Force so it doesn't matter if she appears on both sides. 

The last X-Men member is probably Domino.  Generation Hope is pretty obvious. I'm thinking Magma might be the person flying in the sky in New Mutants. It looks like a silhouette of a female.

It sucks that X-Men has a good line up. The book is just average.

vicsrealms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vicsrealms
@Nefilim927 said:
Anyone else thinkin Domino for X-Men?
I was kind of thinking that as well.  
Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#54  Edited By Bestostero

I knew it would be Psylocke! But I also still think the other one is Psylocke too...

Peevo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Peevo

Psylocke is on both teams. Unless she her mind wiped/erased in the next few issues, and it's confirmed she's on a blue team, she really has no incentive to keep Logan's secret kill squad a secret to the rest of the X-Men.

Lonestar88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Lonestar88

I'm pretty sure Psylocke is going to be playing both sides, and if forced to choose, wouldn't Domino side with Wolverine?

badaboop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By badaboop

It'd be cool if it was Armor, I always liked her character from Astonishing but then she just kind of disappeared or wasn't developed enough.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By DEGRAAF

have i just been missing them or have they not been showing new teasers for Team Gold
Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I just recognized that the Generation Hope Team has not changed that much

Avatar image for goodnightmoon_knight
GoodnightMoon_Knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If they have anyone other than Psylocke blacked out there it may spell for the beginning of the end for the title. I'm not happy at the thought of breaking up the Uncanny X-Force team. I know Warren won't be back but I figured Nightcrawler was just replacing him. Why mess with a good thing? I mean I think it's easily in the top three of their best titles out. I am worried...

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By leokearon

Why is Dani carrying guns?

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By bigsoto74

Could the female on the left of the X-Force team be Typhoid Mary? She does use swords, has mental abilities(could explain the pink aura on the blade) and has a history with Deadpool.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#63  Edited By dernman  Online
@leokearon said:
Because she doesn't have powers.
TheBlackHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By TheBlackHood
@1fearless1: In X-Men #20, What the hell is this? The minority club?  Only the minority can join this club!!?? Racist bastards!  

LOL really?  Psylocke is English, she just happens to be trapped in a Japanese body.  And as someone who is from English stock, I can tell you that we're as white as it comes.   Its not like they're pulling a McDuffie Justice League and only have one white guy by editor mandate (cough) Red Arrow (cough).
ninjacommando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ninjacommando
@Dernman said:
@leokearon said:
What happened to the bow and arrows?
RalfvdH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By RalfvdH
GENERATION HOPE The blacked out figure makes me think of Daken....I think I see  claws there + that hairstyle....
X-MEN Maybe Domino??
UNCANNY X-MEN is already revealed....
NEW MUTANTS ... no idea maybe cannonball or something and Doug.... Dont know .. not really familiar with new mutants
X-Force Fantomex and... If its not Psylock... (which cant she is in X-men apparently ) than who??? Who do we know who has two energy blades.... 

well those are my guesses.... Probably stupid guesses... You never know  :P
Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Mutant God

welcome to the gun and sword club 

Hope - gun 
Moonstar - gun 

Magik - sword  
Psylocke - sword
dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By dernman  Online
@ninjacommando said:
@Dernman said:
@leokearon said:
Unless your Hawkeye or Green Arrow would and you were going against people who could kill you with a look. 
Would you want a bow and arrow or a BFG.   I'll go with the BFG.
hughec28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By hughec28

could it be age of apocalypse pyslocke on x force? doesnt she generate 2 psychic knives??  

millersoak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By millersoak

Really nothing too surprising this go-round, except for Psylocke. Though I think many of us saw this coming. What interests me about the adjectiveless X-men is the role of the whole team. I've been trying to figure out what these individual X-men have in common, and I haven't come up with much. Assuming the last reveal is Domino, very few of them have worked together on the same team (Warpath and Domino on X-Force, Storm, Psylocke and Jubilee on X-men...), and they don't have much in common in terms of motivations and philosophies. But...what they do have in common is a relationship to Wolverine? In fact, what is the big surprise to me is that any of them are on Team Cyclops (save Storm, perhaps). There has been some talk about Psylocke switching sides or being a mole or double-agent, but what if the whole team is a double-agent? They all have strong ties to Wolverine, more than to Cyclops, and if the schism is revealed to be Xavier's dream of cohabitation and Magneto's vision of a separate armed nation of mutants, I'd think Storm would go with Xavier's dream, and therefore with her friend Logan.  That would be a real kicker, wouldn't it? a whole team of turn coats? That would be hard to keep a secret, at least if they didn't have their own telepath...

About X-Force...I'd be realy surpised if the shadowed, sword-wielding female is anyone other than Psylocke. I ca't think of anyone else who would fit the bill. If it does turn out to be Typhoid Mary or Elektra, I think it would ruin the whole raison d'detre of the team. If would no longer be a mutant death squad--as none of them, save for this new Nightcrawler, would be mutants. I think it would ruin the book itself; I wouldn't care to read it, as I have no emotional investment in any of those characters, save for a 616 Nightcrawler. 

About Uncanny X-men, I have two things to say...1) the full picture has been leaked, what are you waiting for? and 2) why does a robot need breasts, and such large ones in particular? Does she feel insecure around all the other large-breasted X-men and X-girls?!?
Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#71  Edited By Bestostero
@Dernman said:
@ninjacommando said:
@Dernman said:
@leokearon said:
Unless your Hawkeye or Green Arrow would and you were going against people who could kill you with a look. Would you want a bow and arrow or a BFG.   I'll go with the BFG.
Dani is pretty damn proficient with a bow, would make for great debate.
TheMess1428

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#72  Edited By TheMess1428

Elektra on X-Force?

Iron_Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Iron_Lad
@hughec28 said:
could it be age of apocalypse pyslocke on x force? doesnt she generate 2 psychic knives??  
Yup. I'm thinking the same thing. Who else could it be other than AoA Psylocke? Who else could wield twin swords that emit purple energy? 
Earth-295: The Age of Apocalypse
Earth-295: The Age of Apocalypse
millersoak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By millersoak

Also, where in the world are the Young X-men (Rockslide, Anole, Surge, Dust, Hellion, Pixie, Armor, et al.)??? Have they picked a side? Are they dead? Personally I find this group much more interesting than Generation Bore and even the New Mutants. But their absence on the covers of any of the X-books is odd. 

Lastly, the cover of Wolverine and the X-men...I bet that's Beast next to Wolverine, behind Shadowcat (note the foot/paw). His presence would make sense in a way: friends with Iceman, is a supporter of Xavier's vison, and disapproves of Cyclops' new M.O. OTOH, he never much liked Wolverine and objected to Cyclops' X-Force. I can't see how he'd approve of Wolverine's X-Force. But maybe that would suggest taht Wolverine is distancing himself from X-Force (note his absence on the cover). Then again, his absence could just as easily be explained by the fact that he is now the leader of all the Gold groups and not just X-Force.
frochez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By frochez
@Loki9876

My guess would be Kenji (Zero)
frochez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By frochez

I'm going to put my guess out there: the caharcter in X-force is Psylocke from Age of Apocalypse. If AoA Nightcrawler can make the jump across, why not Psylocke? That would give a version on each side, and explain why the energies appear darker in X-Force. This is of course assuming the Psylocke is still alive in AoA, we're a bit behind in the uk so I'm not completely sure?

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By dernman  Online

The rumor was two people coming over from AOA. I don't see where the other one is so maybe. Don't know how I feel about that though.

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#78  Edited By HexThis
@bigsoto74 said:

Could the female on the left of the X-Force team be Typhoid Mary? She does use swords, has mental abilities(could explain the pink aura on the blade) and has a history with Deadpool.
No Caption Provided
I WOULD LOVE THAT! She is Deadpool's ex too so it might make sense. 

Kalakarinth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Kalakarinth

The person on X-Force that looks like Psylocke is Revanche guys.  It's Revanche.

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By bigsoto74
@Kalakarinth said:
The person on X-Force that looks like Psylocke is Revanche guys.  It's Revanche.

I would say that she is dead, but death is never forever in the Marvel universe, so it is possible.
papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#81  Edited By papad1992
@millersoak said:

Really nothing too surprising this go-round, except for Psylocke. Though I think many of us saw this coming. What interests me about the adjectiveless X-men is the role of the whole team. I've been trying to figure out what these individual X-men have in common, and I haven't come up with much. Assuming the last reveal is Domino, very few of them have worked together on the same team (Warpath and Domino on X-Force, Storm, Psylocke and Jubilee on X-men...), and they don't have much in common in terms of motivations and philosophies. But...what they do have in common is a relationship to Wolverine? In fact, what is the big surprise to me is that any of them are on Team Cyclops (save Storm, perhaps). There has been some talk about Psylocke switching sides or being a mole or double-agent, but what if the whole team is a double-agent? They all have strong ties to Wolverine, more than to Cyclops, and if the schism is revealed to be Xavier's dream of cohabitation and Magneto's vision of a separate armed nation of mutants, I'd think Storm would go with Xavier's dream, and therefore with her friend Logan.  That would be a real kicker, wouldn't it? a whole team of turn coats? That would be hard to keep a secret, at least if they didn't have their own telepath...

About X-Force...I'd be realy surpised if the shadowed, sword-wielding female is anyone other than Psylocke. I ca't think of anyone else who would fit the bill. If it does turn out to be Typhoid Mary or Elektra, I think it would ruin the whole raison d'detre of the team. If would no longer be a mutant death squad--as none of them, save for this new Nightcrawler, would be mutants. I think it would ruin the book itself; I wouldn't care to read it, as I have no emotional investment in any of those characters, save for a 616 Nightcrawler. 

About Uncanny X-men, I have two things to say...1) the full picture has been leaked, what are you waiting for? and 2) why does a robot need breasts, and such large ones in particular? Does she feel insecure around all the other large-breasted X-men and X-girls?!?

On the adjectiveless X-Men point of view u suggested... That scenario would be a blessing... not only would it become an awesome foreshadowing storyline but it will also test each character of the team to great lengths, because they wouldn't be infiltrating a villain base or team, they would be infiltrating their own friends and old team-mates!!!! When Jubilee was first revealed as apart of Emma/Cyclops' side I was really confused... then Storm was revealed, and again I was even more confused (Wolverine and Storm once had a romantic relationship), then Warpath was revealed and I was like WTF?? he was recently apart of Wolvie's secret killing squad!! Now Psylocke was revealed today which she has ties to Wolverine indefinately... And if that truely is Domino then it will be for certain that this team is one giant mole for Wolverine!! NO DOUBT!! But why would Wolverine need this secret team (gosh another secret team... surprising)? To keep Magneto in check? To keep Cyclops in check? Or something else entirely?? Im loving this direction... finally something interesting in the X-verse!! BUUUUUT Im rambling like this is for certain, so until then I will only speculate!!
bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By bigsoto74
@Dernman said:
The rumor was two people coming over from AOA. I don't see where the other one is so maybe. Don't know how I feel about that though.

If this is true then I would think they would bring 2 characters that are dead in the 616 universe and not have repeat characters. Nightcrawler is the first one and I would hope the other one would be Jean or Sabretooth. That would be the best way for Jean to come back and it would eat Scott up inside if she would team with Logan and not him.
Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#83  Edited By Thunderscream

Really, you think they'd bring in AoA Psylocke? I highly doubt it. We've already experienced 2 Psylockes (kind of) so I think that would be goofy. I think she's gonna be a double agent if that is her. Typhoid Mary would be an interesting addition since she hasn't been used after the Initiative.

Avatar image for wishful_thinker
Wishful_Thinker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#84  Edited By Wishful_Thinker

Random query... Where does Cable fit in all of this if he's coming back in.... November is it? 

And if that's the case, and say Nate chooses Cyclops,  then I'd say Domino is going with them. If that's Domino. 

But I think It's Karma.

bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By bigsoto74
@Thunderscream said:
Really, you think they'd bring in AoA Psylocke? I highly doubt it. We've already experienced 2 Psylockes (kind of) so I think that would be goofy. I think she's gonna be a double agent if that is her. Typhoid Mary would be an interesting addition since she hasn't been used after the Initiative.

I think Typhoid Mary would be an awesome addition to X-Force. She has: 
  • Telekinesis- can levitate small objects (those weighing less that 10 pounds)
  • Pyrokinesis- she has the power to set things in her immediate area aflame
  • Mind Control- she has the power to implant mental suggestions into unsuspecting minds as well as sedate weak-willed people and animals
  •  
    She is like a Jean Grey Lite with a little craziness. I can just imagine the drama between Deadpool and her.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#86  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @Dernman said:
    I hope it's not Psylocke in X-Force.       Wait a minute. I thought two people were coming over from AOA. Where is the other one.
    OMFG ! you're so right........
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Why do i get the feeling that Betsy might be leading the adjectiveless team................?

WeaponX619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By WeaponX619
    @millersoak: Storm wouldn't join Wolverine after Second Coming when she found out about X-Force but I think she will eventually since he's following more of Xavier's dream
    EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By EnSabahNurX
    @AgeofHurricane said:
    Why do i get the feeling that Betsy might be leading the adjectiveless team................?
    I was thinking the same thing because I can't see marvel putting storm as a team leader currently since they don't seem to know what to do with her as a character 
    @bigsoto74 said:
    @Dernman said:
    If this is true then I would think they would bring 2 characters that are dead in the 616 universe and not have repeat characters. Nightcrawler is the first one and I would hope the other one would be Jean or Sabretooth. That would be the best way for Jean to come back and it would eat Scott up inside if she would team with Logan and not him.
    That's why I want AoA Jean to come over because scott would hate it and she doesn't have the same history with scott that 616 jean did so she'll probably harbor some anger towards him 
    It would make a cool subplot, Sabretooth would be cool as well. Im curious who the second AoA character is gonna be
    AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By AgeofHurricane
    @WeaponX619: Scott's the one that enforced X-Force so she shouldn't even be with EITHER. But i would prefer her with Wolverine. 

@EnSabahNurX: True, though she was on the actual cover of X-Men #20 + she's the only X-Man other than Scott to be written in a leadership position in adjectiveless, even though i don't like Gischlers writing I'm still excited + she's making her come back month by month.....
    cmaprice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By cmaprice

Revanche, back from the dead?

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Lokheit
    @cmaprice said:
    Revanche, back from the dead?
    Right now I think the 4 runner ups are: 

Psylocke on both teams. 
    Typhoid Mary 
    Revanche/Kwannown 
    Elektra
    _transgojobot_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By _transgojobot_
    @Nefilim927 said:
    Anyone else thinkin Domino for X-Men?
    Man, I sure hope so.  

I was pretty tee-ed off, when Domino got "Cassie Cain-ed" out of existence, after X-Force got its reboot. I really didn't like that my last image of Domino was with her head in Wolverine's lap (re: X-Force: Swex & Violets).
    Avatar image for infinityomelette
    InfinityOmelette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By InfinityOmelette

British Psylocke vs. Japanese Psylocke!

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#95  Edited By ragdollpurps

Both are Psylocke. Remender already confirmed Betsy for year two of UXF. 

_transgojobot_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By _transgojobot_
    @bigsoto74 said:
    @Kalakarinth said:
    I would say that she is dead, but death is never forever in the Marvel universe, so it is possible.

Unless it's been ret-conned already (probably), I thought Revanche succumbed to the Legacy Virus waaaay back when. What I can barely remember is when she came outta nowhere gunnin' for Psylocke going all "Gimme my sexy body back!" because Betsy's original body was dying or something.  

Dunno if it's sad or hilarious that I can recall that bit.
    ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ragdollpurps

The person next to Psylocke is Domino. You can see the butt of a shotgun by her head, and that thing that everyone keeps mistaking for a robotic leg, is actually her just holding a blaster of some sort by her thigh.  

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#98  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @ragdollpurps said:

Purps was the first to call this y'all like ages okay!  *nods proudly*

Go Purps!!!!!!!! 
    ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By ragdollpurps
    @_transgojobot_ said:
    @bigsoto74 said:
    @Kalakarinth said:

Unless it's been ret-conned already (probably), I thought Revanche succumbed to the Legacy Virus waaaay back when. What I can barely remember is when she came outta nowhere gunnin' for Psylocke going all "Gimme my sexy body back!" because Betsy's original body was dying or something.   Dunno if it's sad or hilarious that I can recall that bit.
    Revanche did die from the legacy virus. Madelyn Pryor plucked Betsy from wherever she was after Exiles, dug up Revanche's body (Betsy's original one) and attempted to swap Psylocke back into her old body as a preliminary experiment because she wanted to put her own psyche into Jean's dead body. It worked but Revanche's psyche fought with Betsy in her mind and Dazzler had to blast her so Psylocke could use her psy-knife on herself to defeat Revanche which then returned Betsy's psyche to the Asian body. In Psylocke's mini, she brings her original body (the one Revanche occupied, the one Pryor tried to swap her back to) to be buried but it gets destroyed by hand ninjas at the burial. So I highly doubt that's Revanche in picture, because she has no body, or at least not a functioning one, to occupy.  Marvel editors said that no one would be on both sides, but just because Psylocke appears on both teams, does not mean that she hadn't chosen a side.You also need to remember and take into consideration that NO ONE knows X-Force exists aside from it's members and Magneto. Remender also confirmed Betsy for year two of Uncanny X-Force, so this speculation is really unnecessary.  

@SC said:
    @ragdollpurps said:
      Purps was the first to call this y'all like ages okay!  *nods proudly* Go Purps!!!!!!!! 

*high five* :] 
    RainEffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#100  Edited By RainEffect

Stupid question - Who is the redhead holding the rifle on the front of Generation Hope? Is that Hope Summers? I thought she was partying with the New Mutants.