• 114 results
Posted by G-Man (30664 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like the shadow reveals had a day off yesterday due to Labor Day. With the fifth teaser out today, we have quite a surprise. While there aren't too many reveals in this round, if you look at the previous reveal for the Blue Team, the big surprise should have been obvious.

Who is on the left?

Going from left to right, we see a couple additions to Generation Hope. No real surprise there. It's X-Men #20 that has the big surprise. Psylocke is the one holding up that pink-glowing sword. We all assumed that it's Psylocke standing next to Deadpool, Nightcrawler and what appears to be Fantomex in the X-Force section of the Gold Team teaser. That character does have the sash and is carrying a couple swords.

This really shakes things up for the fan-favorite Uncanny X-Force roster. We're still unsure where Wolverine stands with X-Force. He will have his own team of X-Men to lead as well as being on the Avengers. Is it possible that Wolverine and Psylocke will find the time to be on two different X-Men teams? If Psylocke is on two, could she really be on a Blue and Gold team? That doesn't seem likely so who the heck is the sword-carrying female on X-Force?

== TEASER ==

As for the other reveals, we see Danger in Uncanny X-Men, which we've already seen the full reveal of that team. And finally in New Mutants, we see Dani Moonstar, another non-surprising reveal but it is good to see her still sticking around.

How many more of these until we get the complete reveals and how many more shockers are there going to be?

UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP110591)

Written by KIERON GILLEN

Art & Cover by CARLOS PACHECO

Variant Cover by DALE KEOWN

NOVEMBER 2011

GENERATION HOPE #13 (SEP110610)

Written by JAMES ASMUS

Art & Cover by IBRAIM ROBERSON

NOVEMBER 2011

X-MEN #20 (SEP110600)

Written by VICTOR GISCHLER

Art by WILL CONRAD

Cover by ADI GRANOV

NOVEMBER 2011

NEW MUTANTS #33 (SEP110607)

Written by DAN ABNETT & ANDY LANNING

Art by DAVID LOPEZ

NOVEMBER 2011

Staff
#1 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else thinkin Domino for X-Men?

#2 Edited by Mr_Mold (399 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Edited by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

who's the one with the pointy ears and the long hair in generation hope

#4 Posted by Jake Fury (18166 posts) - - Show Bio

That X-Men team is shaping up nicely.
#5 Posted by cattlebattle (12590 posts) - - Show Bio

why do they still have Magneto blacked out

Like we don't KNOW thats Magneto

#6 Posted by webofthornns (670 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cypher and Magma are the last 2 for New Mutants

#7 Posted by TDK_1997 (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

On Generation Hope I think the only one left is that kid mutant that caused the Schism event.With the pink hair. 

But I'm curious who is the one left on the X-Men team?

#8 Posted by Dernman (14766 posts) - - Show Bio

Booo!!!   Booo!!! I didn't wan't that to be Psylocke. I guess it was to much to hope marvel wouldn't have characters in multiple books.

#9 Posted by Thunderscream (1809 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefilim927: I'm pretty sure that's Domino too.

About Psylocke, it's been speculated that she might be a double agent......for whom I'm not sure. I'd assume Wolverine since they're so tight, but they could go the other way just as easily because if she betrayed Wolverine that'd be some pretty heavy stuff and a good read.
#10 Edited by Lokheit (492 posts) - - Show Bio

I said this on the previous teaser thread, I think the one on X-Force is Elektra.    

Elektra was seen on the "year of the X-Men" teasers and she hasn't appeared yet with them! 

I can't explain the energy on her swords if that's Elektra on X-Force cover, but you can see what seems to be the point of her cap on the silouette's head, and Psylocke doesn't use cap. 

I know it doesn't make much sense to seeher on that team, but Deathlock isn't a mutant, and even if he is related to the X-Verse, Deadpool isn't a mutant too.
#11 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

I called it! I wouldn't worry though. Psylocke isn't leaving X-Force, Remender has already discussed future storylines where Psylocke is involved. I'd say Psylocke is a spy, or she just chooses the blue side but decides to stay on X-Force as well. Looks like all eyes are gonna be on Psylocke soon, can't wait!

#12 Posted by Nefilim927 (357 posts) - - Show Bio
@TDK_1997: I think that's Kenji all tentacled up in Generation Hope...
#13 Posted by MuadDiab (331 posts) - - Show Bio

the rest of the x-men don't know about x-force. Psylocke would have to be on a team anyway in this case and why not spy for wolverine. Also, Wolverine is on like 12 teams so why can't another mutant?

#14 Edited by twiztidtunes (75 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Force chick is Typhoid Mary, you can tell it isn't Psylocke cause the energy isn't right

#15 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

I feels like the Gold team is surprising me more with it's reveals than the Blue... the Blue seems like it has more powerhouses though!!
#16 Posted by GoonFan_12 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

color me excited.  although I can't imagine it's anyone other than Psylocke on X-Force.  some sort of double-agent storyline, maybe?  please don't break up the X-Force crew.  that book is WAY too good!

#17 Posted by newxfactor (86 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Magma and Karma in the New Mutants? Will Magma marry Mephisto or what?

#18 Posted by papad1992 (6822 posts) - - Show Bio

The only other reveals Im waiting for on the Blue Team is the woman who appears to be Domino on the X-Men #20 cover and the last two in New Mutants (could be Cannonball and Karma, or Cannonball and Cypher, or Cannonball and Magma)?? The Uncanny X-Men cover has been revealed like sometime last week, but it was already obvious who that team comprised of (besides Danger... I thought it would be Iceman until he was revealed to be on the other team)!! And that's obviously Kenji on Gen Hopes team so no more real big surprisers besides who the woman is beside Psylocke and who the other New Mutant is!! Whereas the Gold Team is still filled with a lot of mystery!!
#19 Posted by longbowhunter (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, who is that in X-Force? Dom in a good guess, but I dont think so.

#20 Edited by VprVnmSRT10 (104 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lokheit: I dont know why, but I get the same feeling that the missing character is Elektra. I know she doesnt actually use swords, and she isnt exactly a mutant.

How many other sword-wielding females are there in the Marvel Universe?

EDIT: Just saw Typhoid Mary, could be her. Could also be Psylocke on both teams.

#21 Posted by zombietag (1491 posts) - - Show Bio

no! i really like pyslocke on x-force. although, i honestly did think about this because i thought that might of been her. double agent maybe?

#22 Posted by Tellumo (511 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be psylocke or domino or typhoid mary

#23 Posted by kenseven (54 posts) - - Show Bio

the last shadow in Generation Hope... is that Daken!?! 

#24 Posted by DrewHLMW (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely buying X-men and Uncanny X-men. 

I have no idea who anybody is in Generation Hope and New Mutants So I'll pass on them.

#25 Posted by kenseven (54 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll take a wild guess that the sword-wielding shadow in X-Force is either a resurrected Revanche or Spiral (with her extra arms folded). 

#26 Posted by ApatheticAvenger (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

@kenseven: Naw, it's Kenji

#27 Posted by kenseven (54 posts) - - Show Bio
@angeldust616 said:

@kenseven: Naw, it's Kenji

ah, that makes more sense. I stopped reading the Five Lights story arc before Kenji was introduced so he was unknown to me until now. thanks! :)
#28 Posted by Larkin1388 (1760 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lokheit said:
I said this on the previous teaser thread, I think the one on X-Force is Elektra.    

Elektra was seen on the "year of the X-Men" teasers and she hasn't appeared yet with them! 

I can't explain the energy on her swords if that's Elektra on X-Force cover, but you can see what seems to be the point of her cap on the silouette's head, and Psylocke doesn't use cap.  I know it doesn't make much sense to seeher on that team, but Deathlock isn't a mutant, and even if he is related to the X-Verse, Deadpool isn't a mutant too.
I hope its not Elektra
#29 Posted by Dernman (14766 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's not Psylocke in X-Force.       Wait a minute. I thought two people were coming over from AOA. 
Where is the other one.

#30 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

What do you call a cow who joins the X-Men? A MOO-tant!

#31 Posted by LordRequiem (1309 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm liking how they're releasing these. So the question is who carries what look like kitanas and channels some energy field through them? I got nothing.

#32 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Wouldn't it be something if that was Jean on the X-Force?

#33 Posted by IrishX (2324 posts) - - Show Bio

Everyone keeps speculating that it is Domino on the X-Men cover. That just doesn't seem to make any sense if it's true. Who that is and who is the lady in X-Force is all I want to know right now.
#34 Edited by pspin (891 posts) - - Show Bio

It's seems that they are trying to have little to no character crossover, which is awesome, so maybe Psylocke has a big falling out at the end of the Dark Angel Saga, that would shake things up a bit. If the X-Factor point one is any good, I think that means I will be getting all eight books, X-men is starting to look really interesting.

#35 Posted by frozenedge (1154 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefilim927: That does look like Domino a lot if you take out Magneto's cape behind her head
#36 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12583 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet you don't even know the Generation Hope characters names Comicvine!

Also, I think it's Spiral on X-Force.

#38 Posted by kenseven (54 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing Karma for the mystery shadow behind Psylocke on the X-Men book. 

one of those shadow's legs looks cybernetic. 

#39 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Great stuff!

#40 Posted by IrishX (2324 posts) - - Show Bio
@kenseven
Makes more sense than Domino.
#41 Posted by Osiris1428 (1349 posts) - - Show Bio

So, where is Oya??

#42 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr_Mold said:
Looks like Norhstar behind Sunspot.  Then there is clearly Magneto. I think it's Cyclops behind Emma.
It is. Its been revealed already. 

Already knew everything on this, nothing suprising.
#43 Edited by Dernman (14766 posts) - - Show Bio
@Osiris1428 said:

So, where is Oya??

With Wolverine. I saw it on another promo.
#44 Posted by Boogiepop (43 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Domino will ever come back to X-Force. I'm not really sure why they dropped her character from the team. She's never in any comics anymore, and she'd become one of my favorite mutants.

#45 Edited by 1fearless1 (62 posts) - - Show Bio

In X-Men #20, What the hell is this? The minority club?  
Only the minority can join this club!!?? 
Racist bastards! 

#46 Posted by danhimself (22302 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine that X-Force is still a secret team after Schism so maybe Psylocke is on both teams

#47 Posted by Loki9876 (2993 posts) - - Show Bio

Y u  no answer question?! 
is it wildchild

#48 Posted by jubilee042 (1353 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baddamdog: hey i called it to
#49 Posted by Mr_Mold (399 posts) - - Show Bio
@Avenging-X-Bolt said:
@Mr_Mold said:
Looks like Norhstar behind Sunspot.  Then there is clearly Magneto. I think it's Cyclops behind Emma.
This teams been leaked for about a week now
Thanks for ruining the surprise.
#50 Edited by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baddamdog: Completely agreed on all accounts. It's a good time to be a Psylocke fan, since she appears to be the only character that is on both sides of the struggle which is quite an important turn of events. 

Remender's discussed that he's using Psylocke next year so it's her.