Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#102  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I realy hope that is the cookie monster behind Kitty.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#103  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
@bigsoto74 said:

If they are bringing people from different dimensions to fight on a X-Team then I would love for them to bring back Mimic and Blink from the Exiles. I know Mimic from the Exiles died, but he did absorb Deadpools powers before getting killed by Proteus and Deapool is Immortal...hmmm  

It more than likely wont happen but I liked the relationship Blink and Mimic had. 

No Caption Provided
mainstream Deadpool is immortal. that was an alternate universe  Deadpool
rasx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#104  Edited By rasx

That could be Prof X behind Kitty in WXM#1. Also that flying girl has to be some kind of Phoenix, looking at the flames around her.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By Mutant God

I wonder what they are gonna called the people that still on the X-Men roster but not on either Scotts or Logan's team
papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#106  Edited By papad1992

My guesses are that the "person" behind Kitty is actually two people!! I'm thinking that one is Idie (with her afro) and the other is AoA Sabertooth!! But Im still going with my assumptions that instead of Guido it's Random and Madrox and/or Longshot are in front of him!!
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#107  Edited By Darkchild

TOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!! 

god i hope hes on Wolverines team, or even better x force either will be awesome

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#108  Edited By FoxxFireArt
@EnSabahNurX
Look at Wolverine's upper arm. It looks thicker than his neck.
bigsoto74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By bigsoto74
@FoxxFireArt said:
@EnSabahNurX:  Look at Wolverine's upper arm. It looks thicker than his neck.
Hey!!! My upper arms are bigger than my neck. Does that mean I am a freak?
nftw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By nftw
@papad1992: that shoe looks like M's shoe
pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#111  Edited By pixelized

@nftw said:

You mean Layla's? :p

It'd be wonderful for Lady Mastermind to appear on one of these teams. Does hell have more of shot at freezing over than that happening? Absolutely, but I can hope. Boom Boom would also be nice to see... and Husk... and....

hitechlolife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By hitechlolife

Toad and Wolverine? Can't say I like his new design but it should be interesting I guess.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By papad1992
@nftw said:

That's a pretty big shoe for a small woman... plus that looks like an awkward position for a leg to be in in addition to the crouching!!
Selina_Sublime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#114  Edited By Selina_Sublime

I am a big fan of X-Factor, but I think the book would be fine and I would be very excited if Madrox was killed off. 

Before chopping my head off, I think he has been an effective Joe Smo, point of view character.  However, I think his voice is not too different from Rictor, who has the narrative benefit (tokenism aside) of being a gay character as well as a depowered mutant. 

Anyway, also really excited about Monet still in a book.  Hopefully Chamber is somewhere there too.

justafan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By justafan

i don't like the art here.......  especially wolverine

Kid_Zombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Kid_Zombie

Digging Cyclops's blue team way more, he has warpath! 

@Gylan Thomas said:

Just noticed Cyclops seems to be absent. They killin' him off? Again.
Dont mean to spoil it for you but the "uncanny x-men" roster has been leaked already awhile ago, check it out for your answer. It is an awesome team!
MatKrenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 255

#117  Edited By MatKrenz

YES M and Rictor are on team. I really hope nobody dies in issue #227, also im seeing a floating collar of a trench coat near Guido's (seriously Marvel just show Guido, we all know it's him) leg so it might be Madrox still alive and kicking.
nnotdead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By nnotdead

8 X books? i guess this is why i don't follow the X-Men anymore.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By pixelized

@Selina_Sublime said:

I am a big fan of X-Factor, but I think the book would be fine and I would be very excited if Madrox was killed off. Before chopping my head off, I think he has been an effective Joe Smo, point of view character. However, I think his voice is not too different from Rictor, who has the narrative benefit (tokenism aside) of being a gay character as well as a depowered mutant. Anyway, also really excited about Monet still in a book. Hopefully Chamber is somewhere there too.

Didn't Wanda repower him?

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By EnSabahNurX
@pixelized said:

@Selina_Sublime said:

I am a big fan of X-Factor, but I think the book would be fine and I would be very excited if Madrox was killed off. Before chopping my head off, I think he has been an effective Joe Smo, point of view character. However, I think his voice is not too different from Rictor, who has the narrative benefit (tokenism aside) of being a gay character as well as a depowered mutant. Anyway, also really excited about Monet still in a book. Hopefully Chamber is somewhere there too.

Didn't Wanda repower him?

Yup she did in Avengers Children's Crusade 
xmenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By xmenboy

who is that behind strong guy

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Mutant God
@xmenboy
i think thats a tail maybe 

I wonder if Psylocke could be a liasion for both teams
xmenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By xmenboy
@Mutant God said:
@xmenboy: i think thats a tail maybe  I wonder if Psylocke could be a liasion for both teams
I mean on the top right of him under the word though
Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Mutant God
@xmenboy
Are you talking about wolfsbane
HomoSuperior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By HomoSuperior

It's a longshot but i'm would of liked dazzler to be the one next to Wolvie, due to some similarities in varying media:  
The Gun-Hand:  (From the quite okay Pryde of the X-Men) Don't know if this a technique she's used in the comics but it works.

No Caption Provided

The Purple Spheres:  Probably a coincidence but the Marvel Ultimate Alliance PC Dazzler Add-On features a similar effect to what appears by the silhouette head.
No Caption Provided
 However appearance wise, unless dazzler's cut her hair short it's most likely Kid Omega, but one can always hope :)
-HomoSuperior
Avatar image for insheepsclothes
insheepsclothes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By insheepsclothes

hearing all this talk about which X-Factor character will die has me thinking that it will be Darwin and neither Longshot nor Madrox. Darwin hasn't been around since he "evolved" into something like Hela. He freaked out and bolted from the team. It was stated by PAD that he'd be back at some point but he still has the power of death w/in him. Thus, i think he'd be the one to bit the dust. How though? is the question....since theoretically his character can't die....well, at least it'd be easy for them to explain his inevitable comeback. (Speaking of which....Longshot dying is well....its a longshot...his powers also enable him to avoid death at pretty much all costs. And Madrox, well, if he dies, it can easily be explained away at some point by saying that it was a dupe of his that actually died....they usually use that excuse when something is amiss w/ regards to him...) just my 2cents.....

xmenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By xmenboy
@Mutant God said:
@xmenboy: Are you talking about wolfsbane
that was it ...thanks
Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#128  Edited By Wyldsong

Colossus with the power of Juggy? WTF? 

That's what I get for not reading Xmen for so long...

Lokheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Lokheit

Hummmmm some months ago they showed teasers featuring people working with the X-men, like Blade, Spider-Man or Elektra. 

I haven't seen Elektra working with them in all this time. Could Elektra be the 2 katanas + sash girl on X-Force? She seems to have something on her head (you can see a litle peak over her head) wich matches Elektra but not Psylocke. 

Then I haven't seen Elektra using katanas with energy traits, so who knows.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Mutant God
@xmenboy
your welcome
EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By EnSabahNurX
@Wyldsong said:
Colossus with the power of Juggy? WTF?  That's what I get for not reading Xmen for so long...
Thats a VERY recent thing, it happened in uncanny x-men which i dont read but i picked up that issue just because i was like WTH 

DK47501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By DK47501

I read X-men (most titles) regularly but I don't know who some of these people are.

Avatar image for apatheticavenger
ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

Strong Guy and Banshee are still with X-Factor, and it's obviously Fantomex and Psylocke on X-Force. What I'm wondering about is who is the last silhouette on Legacy?

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By EnSabahNurX
@angeldust616 said:

Strong Guy and Banshee are still with X-Factor, and it's obviously Fantomex and Psylocke on X-Force. What I'm wondering about is who is the last silhouette on Legacy?

I think its rachel, they said shes getting a new costume so since it looks like a girl with short hair and a weird costume 
Avatar image for apatheticavenger
ApatheticAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -3

@EnSabahNurX: Possibly, I was thinking maybe Polaris.

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By papad1992
@HomoSuperior said:
It's a longshot but i'm would of liked dazzler to be the one next to Wolvie, due to some similarities in varying media:  
The Gun-Hand:  (From the quite okay Pryde of the X-Men) Don't know if this a technique she's used in the comics but it works.

The Purple Spheres:  Probably a coincidence but the Marvel Ultimate Alliance PC Dazzler Add-On features a similar effect to what appears by the silhouette head.

However appearance wise, unless dazzler's cut her hair short it's most likely Kid Omega, but one can always hope :)
-HomoSuperior

U might be right...  

EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By EnSabahNurX
@papad1992 said:
@HomoSuperior said:
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
-HomoSuperior

U might be right...  

I would love that, far cooler and unexpected than kid omega 
@angeldust616 said:

@EnSabahNurX: Possibly, I was thinking maybe Polaris.

I thought that too because of her purple costume which had some straps, but then i thought she could be the other flying girl or with havok on x-factor in front of the big guy 

Lol it's most likely one of the two, would be funny if polaris took her fathers place in x-men legacy
phillipjpark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By phillipjpark

Is it just me or is the Blue team looking way unfair in terms of power level compared to the gold team?

Blue Team- Storm, Emma, New JuggerCollossus, Nate Grey, Hope, Seb.Shaw, Magick and what looks to be Magneto not revealed yet. That's several omega level/heavy hitters on the blue team. 

The only real heavy hitters on the Gold Team look to be Rogue, Iceman, Psylocke and maybe Havok too. It just seems like from whats been spoiled so far the Blue Team would wipe the floor with the Gold Team. Especially since someone like Magneto can just rip up the leader(wolverine) metals in a second. I will say that if Beast is revealed for the Gold team that's a huge leg up since Beast owns the whole X-club geniuses. I hope they even up the power levels in the end.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#139  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@phillipjpark: Well it's not as if they're going to be fighting each other OR having the same type of missions/fighting the same type of enemies is it ?
Iron_Lad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Iron_Lad

No wonder they're bringing on Havok on X-Factor. It seems as if they are getting rid of Madrox. They won't kill Longshot,  PAD still hasn't revealed the secret relationship between him and Shatterstar. Darwin can't die (except the movie version), so he's not going. Also, the problem of having two leaders on X-Factor: Havok and Madrox...how would that work? One of them has to go.

Edit: ..Or maybe he's just standing in front of Strong Guy (maybe)?

taqs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By taqs

I posted this on the teaser 3 form but this is my theory for  Psylock and why I think she is on X-Men:

On one of the Generation Hope #13 cover we see Storm, Psylock, Colossus in thr Juggernaut form and Magneto. So far everyone except  Psylock is confirmed on the Blue team. and this issue occurs Regenesis. Seems odd to have her on that cover if she is on Wolverines team. Then again some cover are misleading.

Whoa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Whoa

Hmm I always assumed that Kitty would join Storm's team... I guess not lol

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By papad1992
@Whoa said:

Kitty definately has more ties to Wolverine that Storm... so I think writers put her on the right team!! As far as Colossus goes, Im pissed!! He's good friends with Wolverine, his girlfriend (Kitty) is on Wolverine's side.... plus there's characters like Iceman and Havok who he has interacted with before and has a much longer history with!! I think putting him on Emma/Cyclops' side was wrong!! Especially now that AoA Nightcrawler is apart of Wolvie's team!! (Even though AoA Nightcrawler doesn't have the same morals as 616 Kurt)
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@papad1992 said:

@Whoa said:

Kitty definately has more ties to Wolverine that Storm... so I think writers put her on the right team!! As far as Colossus goes, Im pissed!! He's good friends with Wolverine, his girlfriend (Kitty) is on Wolverine's side.... plus there's characters like Iceman and Havok who he has interacted with before and has a much longer history with!! I think putting him on Emma/Cyclops' side was wrong!! Especially now that AoA Nightcrawler is apart of Wolvie's team!! (Even though AoA Nightcrawler doesn't have the same morals as 616 Kurt)
Not so much, i mean didn't all of Wolverines "daughters" join his team ? EXCEPT for Jubilee which i find most shocking.
papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By papad1992
@AgeofHurricane said:
@papad1992 said:

@Whoa said:

Not so much, i mean didn't all of Wolverines "daughters" join his team ? EXCEPT for Jubilee which i find most shocking.

Well lets see: 

Jubilee is on Emma/Cyclops' team... Kitty is on his team (that's one)... X-23 is (hopefully) nowhere near this X-Mess... Armor has yet to been seen (anywhere besides Astonishing X-Men)... Pixie has yet to be revealed of which team she is on, if any... and Idie (his new girl) has been confirmed as to being on Wolverine's side (that's two)!! 

So 2 out of 6... Guess they don't love him as much as he loves them!!
AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By AgeofHurricane
@papad1992: I wouldn't count Pixie as one of his daughters (at least replace her for Rachel) and Wolverine asks Laura to be on his team later on so...
newxfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By newxfactor

Let's see... 

First: The people around Wolverine, who the f**k are them and why the girl with a jacket is in the middle of the fire/sunlight? 
Second: The foot under Longshot's arms (I think is from Polaris, who is in front of Strong Guy with Madrox) 
Third: Who is upside of Rogue? I think he seems one of AoA like Banshee or someone...