• 114 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Posted by G-Man (33873 posts) - - Show Bio

We now have the third set of shadowy reveals. Yesterday we saw some more characters revealed on the "Gold" teams. Today, Marvel is revealing some more (but not all) members on the "Blue" teams.

(Click to enlarge)

We still don't know what the heck Sebastian Shaw is doing with Hope. It's a scary thought. What's more interesting is seeing Warpath back on the X-Men (instead of X-Force) as well as Storm fully committing to a team (what's the deal with her marriage to Black Panther?). The New Mutants still have Sunspot and Warlock. No surprise there.

== TEASER ==

I'm sure we'll see more reveals tomorrow. Thoughts on these revelations?

Here's the creator information once again for each of these titles.

UNCANNY X-MEN #1 (SEP110591)

Written by KIERON GILLEN

Art & Cover by CARLOS PACHECO

Variant Cover by DALE KEOWN

NOVEMBER 2011

GENERATION HOPE #13 (SEP110610)

Written by JAMES ASMUS

Art & Cover by IBRAIM ROBERSON

Variant Cover by DALE KEOWN

NOVEMBER 2011

X-MEN #20 (SEP110600)

Written by VICTOR GISCHLER

Art by WILL CONRAD

Cover by ADI GRANOV

Variant Cover by DALE KEOWN

NOVEMBER 2011

NEW MUTANTS #33 (SEP110607)

Written by DAN ABNETT & ANDY LANNING

Art by DAVID LOPEZ

Variant Cover by DALE KEOWN

NOVEMBER 2011

Staff
#1 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio

totally called Warpath!
#2 Posted by FoxxFireArt (3554 posts) - - Show Bio

What is it about Hope that no one can seem to draw her looking as a teenager?

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men is shaping up to have a nice roster.  
 
 
Except for Jubilee, of course. 

#4 Posted by Grim (2079 posts) - - Show Bio

...new Mutants is the only title im looking forward to, and thats only because i need to see if they will give X-man his proper due or crap all over him. I was a moderate fan of Sunspot too. if the team is all 90's folks and they dont crap all over them, i might start picking up a Marvel book regularly for the first time in 6 years.

#5 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:
What is it about Hope that no one can seem to draw her looking as a teenager?

LMAO she's looking pretty *ahem* grown up isn't she?
#6 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Grim said:
...new Mutants is the only title im looking forward to, and thats only because i need to see if they will give X-man his proper due or crap all over him. I was a moderate fan of Sunspot too. if the team is all 90's folks and they dont crap all over them, i might start picking up a Marvel book regularly for the first time in 6 years.
Haven't they already crapped all over him by depowering him heaps?
#7 Edited by spaceboy (201 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:

What is it about Hope that no one can seem to draw her looking as a teenager?

She looks like Siryn IMO.
#8 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the guy next to Shaw?
#9 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio
@FadeToBlackBolt said:
X-Men is shaping up to have a nice roster.    Except for Jubilee, of course. 

   
 
#10 Posted by Loki9876 (3045 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
Who's the guy next to Shaw?
#11 Posted by IrishX (2363 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Jake Fury (18615 posts) - - Show Bio
@IrishX
Thanks.
#13 Posted by Elpizo (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm looking foreward to Generation Hope (Shaw is ine of my favorite characters)
#14 Posted by GoonFan_12 (34 posts) - - Show Bio

So far Blue Team is kicking Yellow Team's @$$ in character diversity.  Unless you count Canadians as diversity.

#15 Posted by MuadDiab (331 posts) - - Show Bio

why not show uncanny anymore?

#16 Posted by Baddamdog (2223 posts) - - Show Bio

No surprises here then. I'm beginning to think more and more that that's Psylocke and she's working undercover for Wolvie

#17 Edited by king claw (71 posts) - - Show Bio
@MuadDiab said:

why not show uncanny anymore?

Because it has been leaked already :P
#18 Edited by Thunderscream (1810 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm curious to see who the energy sword wielder is beside Jubilee considering Psylocke is most likely still in X-Force with Deadpool & AoA Nightcrawler & Magik's already been revealed on the Uncanny X team.

#19 Posted by KDarkholme (337 posts) - - Show Bio

Im thinking that is Jean Grey for the X Men Picture in the front.
#20 Posted by Lokheit (492 posts) - - Show Bio

And... is that Psylocke on X-Men? The sash and the psychic blade are there...

#21 Posted by DefaultProphet (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Colossus now Juggernaut? Gods I'm so far behind on comics right now

#22 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio

Why did they even bother to shade out Hope?

#23 Posted by Comiclove5 (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait a minute is that Daken on Generation Hope !?!

#24 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jake Fury said:
totally called Warpath!
I CALL BS! Warpath needs to be on... the Gold... Team. Why do I even bother?
#25 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

WOW WOW. 
I'm calling it right now. Psylocke is on BOTH teams. The X Men and secretly in Uncanny X Force. Its Called!

#26 Posted by MYX (9 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:
WOW WOW.  I'm calling it right now. Psylocke is on BOTH teams. The X Men and secretly in Uncanny X Force. Its Called!
Can't it be X-23? (with a wierd purple damaged light saber)
#27 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@MYX said:
@ReVamp said:
WOW WOW.  I'm calling it right now. Psylocke is on BOTH teams. The X Men and secretly in Uncanny X Force. Its Called!
Can't it be X-23? (with a wierd purple damaged light saber)
It certainly possible. Its also possible that its Baron Zemo after stealing Mace Windu's sword, just highly unlikely. (The part where she has a purple lightsaber, its possible that it is X)
 
@Lokheit said:
And... is that Psylocke on X-Men? The sash and the psychic blade are there...

@ReVamp said:
WOW WOW.  I'm calling it right now. Psylocke is on BOTH teams. The X Men and secretly in Uncanny X Force. Its Called!

DAMMIT LOKHEIT!
#28 Posted by danhimself (22534 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm guessing that it's Psylocke and Domino still to be revealed on the X-men

Online
#29 Posted by All_Around_Nerd (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@Comiclove5 said:
Wait a minute is that Daken on Generation Hope !?!
I think it is.
#30 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

Well at least now we can see the Warpath and Storm relationship again... back in the Extremist arc Warpath and Storm had a pretty good big sister/ little brother relationship!!!
#31 Posted by lorex (954 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole blacked out outline was cute for a while but it has gone well past that now and is just annoying. Get on with it Marvel.

#32 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

So we still have 10 "unknown" characters... (actually 8 because the Uncanny X-Men leaked already) 
 
I say the last 8 are: 
 
Gen Hope: 
1. Zero 
2. Primal 
3. Laurie 
 
X-Men: 
1. Psylocke (spying for Wolverine) 
2. Some mystery girl.... ?? Maybe Pixie or Domino....
 
X-Factor: 
1. Moonstar 
2. Karma 
3. Cannonball 
#33 Posted by sora_thekey (8173 posts) - - Show Bio

@FoxxFireArt said:

What is it about Hope that no one can seem to draw her looking as a teenager?

I accept that challenge!

I'm glad Velocidad and Sunspot are still around!

Moderator
#34 Posted by GothamRed (2563 posts) - - Show Bio

huh, I don't know why, but I thought hope's silhouette was mystique for a while, despite the books named, but Warlock is there, so that's cool.  Shouldn't be too long now till he have everyone.

#35 Posted by ninjacommando (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther's relationship with Storm? I would be more interested in Wolverine (Avengers, X-Men, Wolverine...), how does he balance the time!?

#36 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:
So we still have 10 "unknown" characters... (actually 8 because the Uncanny X-Men leaked already)  I say the last 8 are:  Gen Hope: 1. Zero 2. Primal 3. Laurie  X-Men: 1. Psylocke (spying for Wolverine) 2. Some mystery girl, maybe Domino.... X-Factor: 1. Moonstar 2. Karma 3. Cannonball 
Agreed on all accounts. And you mean New Mutants, not X Factor.
#37 Posted by TheBlackHood (336 posts) - - Show Bio

I am very excited for the "Blue" teams, particularly Uncanny and New Mutants.  I like that Uncanny is shaping up to be grey hats.  I am just bored to death with Wolverine and Deadpool so the further they keep those two from these books the happier I will be.

#38 Posted by hawkgirl96 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

its psylocke in the x-men teaser i think she will play both sides because the blades are the exact same in the x-men teaser and the x-force teaser 
#39 Edited by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men's roster looks bad ass. Jubilee, Storm and Warpath, wow. It also looks like Psylocke will be on X-Men's roster? Sash and psychic katana alert with a skin tight suit and long hair? Check. That'll be interesting, since she's still on Uncanny X-Force which is on Wolverine's side. Double agent drama much? 
 
PLUS we have what looks like Domino aswell. I sure as hell hope Gischler can write them properly.

#40 Posted by Bestostero (5618 posts) - - Show Bio

Jubilee is awesome!!!
 
...but yeah...I think that has to be Psylocke on X-Men, and then maybe Domino or Karma???

#41 Posted by hawkgirl96 (25 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the x-men line up will be jubilee storm warpath psylocke and domino  
new mutants cannonball warlock cypher dani sunspot and nate grey 
uncanny has already been reveiled cyclops danger and magneto  
and i give a rats butt about generation hope
#42 Posted by ImperiousRix (1069 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, both Storm AND Warpath are on Jubilee's team?  If I'm to read any of these titles, I think that's gonna be the one.

#43 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wait, i remember when Storm lead a team with Warpath on it in The Extremist''s, no worries here.

#44 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio
@papad1992 said:
Well at least now we can see the Warpath and Storm relationship again... back in the Extremist arc Warpath and Storm had a pretty good big sister/ little brother relationship!!!
Ugh, said it before i did lol
#45 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh God. Is that Daken?! (Generation Hope. I "hope" not)

#46 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReVamp said:
@papad1992 said:
So we still have 10 "unknown" characters... (actually 8 because the Uncanny X-Men leaked already)  I say the last 8 are:  Gen Hope: 1. Zero 2. Primal 3. Laurie  X-Men: 1. Psylocke (spying for Wolverine) 2. Some mystery girl, maybe Domino.... X-Factor: 1. Moonstar 2. Karma 3. Cannonball 
Agreed on all accounts. And you mean New Mutants, not X Factor.

Yes thanks... Im at work trying to multitask!!
#47 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

I pointed out Betsy a while back, X-Force is probably going to be disconnected with her opinions of the Schism, while she supports Scott she still needs to be on the X-Force squad,  most likely trying to help Warren. It is possible that Wolverine will tell her to join Scott's team as a spy, but I think it would be much more interesting to see her balance Scott's X-Men while killing in X-Force. 

#48 Posted by papad1992 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
@papad1992 said:
Well at least now we can see the Warpath and Storm relationship again... back in the Extremist arc Warpath and Storm had a pretty good big sister/ little brother relationship!!!
Ugh, said it before i did lol

Gotta be quickker than that... Hurricane!!!
#49 Posted by Chaos Burn (1784 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like psylocke and domino on the jubilee team

#50 Posted by LordRequiem (1315 posts) - - Show Bio

I can understand there being a few teams i.e. X-force, Generation Hope, New Mutants, and obviously the split between Wolverine and Cyclops, but why would there be a need to make X-men and Uncanny X-men? Who you'd think would all be together.