#1 Posted by G-Man (36811 posts) - - Show Bio

Part 4...Finally!

Wolverine #69
Marvel is finally putting out the next issue.  Remember how much we were enjoying the Old Man Logan story?  Yeah it was no fun waiting for this issue but things happen.  I'm not gonna whine and complain about having to wait.  I'm just excited to see where this story is going and how it got here.
In a decimated future where America is dominated by super-villains, old man Logan lives out his days, but as far as he’s concerned, WOLVERINE died fifty years ago with the rest of the super heroes. Now he’s on a cross-country journey with the blind archer HAWKEYE to deliver a secret package to Hawkeye’s contacts on the east coast. But dinosaurs and earthquakes might just finish them off for good!

Plus: the identity of the PRESIDENT is revealed! MARK MILLAR and STEVE MCNIVEN continue their post-apocalyptic epic for the ages!

Part 4 (of 8).

#2 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice.

#3 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio

Bout dang time....I went to the store three times looking for this.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

man i can't wait for the moment when he decides to pop his claws again

#5 Posted by G-Man (36811 posts) - - Show Bio

Or to find out why he won't.

#6 Posted by Hawk (15833 posts) - - Show Bio
G-Man said:
"Or to find out why he won't."
That's what I"m wondering.......I think he killed someone that he regrets.

BTW.....Why the hell is he getting old? He's like 100 and something right so why is he getting older at the same rate as Hawkeye now?
#7 Posted by G-Man (36811 posts) - - Show Bio

There's something up with Hawkeye not aging.  Remeber, Ashley Barton is Spider-Man's GRANDDAUGHTER.  I think Clint is looking good for his age.

#8 Posted by John Valentine (16313 posts) - - Show Bio

DAMN! This looks great.

#9 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio
Hawk said:
"G-Man said:

BTW.....Why the hell is he getting old? He's like 100 and something right so why is he getting older at the same rate as Hawkeye now?"
in all of the future storylines except for day of future past it seems like his healing factor starts to give up
#10 Posted by fesak (7061 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"Hawk said:
"G-Man said:

BTW.....Why the hell is he getting old? He's like 100 and something right so why is he getting older at the same rate as Hawkeye now?"
in all of the future storylines except for day of future past it seems like his healing factor starts to give up"
He looks older in Dofp too.

#11 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
danhimself said:
"Hawk said:
"G-Man said:

in all of the future storylines except for day of future past it seems like his healing factor starts to give up"

That could be.  But Wolverine was already waaaaaaay older than Clint anyway and now Clint has passed him up.

Can't wait for this!!!!