• 127 results
Posted by G-Man (36818 posts) - - Show Bio

If you read yesterday's Fear Itself #6, you know that things are heating up in the battle against the Serpent. It's not looking good for the Avengers. They've suffered many losses already. Their last chance is for the Mighty to take him on.

The Avengers combined with Asgardian and Stark technology. Will they be enough to defeat the Serpent or is this the end of the Marvel Universe. At least it's guaranteed to be a major battle based on the events of issue #6. Mark your calendar!

FEAR ITSELF #7 (AUG110568)

Written by MATT FRACTION

Pencils by STUART IMMONEN

Colors by LAURA MARTIN

Inks by WADE VON GRAWBADGER

FOC – 9/26/11, ON SALE – 10/19/11

#1 Posted by cattlebattle (13016 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange has by far....the lamest looking weapon

#2 Posted by Underwaterlad (52 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, this looks awesome.

#3 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

OH MY GOD, RED SHE HULK, THIS LOOKS AMAZING. CAN'T WAIT. 

Baha, just kidding. Same old crap. 

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (13016 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

. Baha, just kidding. Same old crap.

nice

#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: Thanks =P
#6 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Of course this is not the end of the Marvel Universe, lol. But this look interesting to say the least, even if it is a big story that just needs to be finished already. Red She Hulk looks the most bad @$$ in that shot.

#7 Posted by ProjektGill (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Woah, looks like Iron Man's armor got fused with the Destroyer. It looks really cool, I'm looking forward to the end of Fear Itself.

#8 Posted by obscurefan (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Aside from Black Widow I got them each right.

#9 Posted by HuBu (12 posts) - - Show Bio

tron style costume are nice but Wolverine looks stupid.

#10 Posted by 04nbod (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man is looking like the destroyer. I wonder if that's significant considering Loki is coming into battle with the destroyer

#11 Edited by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really get what's up with Wolverine. All the others have been given actual weapons, but he just seems to have a molten weird ass suit that makes his claws glow. They better offer an explanation.

Other than that, Rule Of Cool rules supreme and Fear Itself is finally starting to build into something pretty awesome.

#12 Posted by NeoAndroid (173 posts) - - Show Bio

Being a Ms Marvel fan im glad shes up there, i havent been able to pick up any of these issues yet since there still trying to order them in, in Ireland. But has she been an active player in this Arc?

#13 Posted by Steps (657 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or does Ironman look more kinky than intimidating?

#14 Posted by MagmaGazer (108 posts) - - Show Bio

Really impressed by Iron Fist, Iron Man, Spider-Man and Wolverine! They look awesome.

#15 Posted by CrazyAsAFox (298 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman's armor really reminds me of robbie's time as Penance

#16 Posted by JonesDeini (3620 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

OH MY GOD, RED SHE HULK, THIS LOOKS AMAZING. CAN'T WAIT. Baha, just kidding. Same old crap.

Oh, son! Sha-pow!!!

#17 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

Just curious how a guy with arrows can be helpful in a fight againsts the worthy?

#18 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude... Wolverine looks f*cking badass.

#19 Posted by Grimoire (546 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk comes out of this arc clean doesn't he so he can fight Dracula still mystically endowed?

#20 Posted by TDK_1997 (14991 posts) - - Show Bio

LAME

#21 Edited by Namor1987 (1889 posts) - - Show Bio

I called most of it right except for Black Widow & Spider-man. I thought they were Valkyrie & Daken oh well looks badass. Someone please create a page for them since the Worthy have a page it's only fair.

#22 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@madrid_san said:

Just curious how a guy with arrows can be helpful in a fight againsts the worthy?

They're magic arrows... Idk, that's all I got.

#23 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't WAIT for this storyline to finish and lead to the NEXT big Marvel EVENT!!!!

#24 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeoAndroid said:

Being a Ms Marvel fan im glad shes up there, i havent been able to pick up any of these issues yet since there still trying to order them in, in Ireland. But has she been an active player in this Arc?

Eh... Not really. At least not in the main arc. She probably has a bigger role in the Avengers arc, but the main story is more Cap/Thor/Iron Man than anyone else.

#25 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7301 posts) - - Show Bio

They all look like a bunch of complete laughing-stocks, especially Wolverine and Spider Man, lmao.

#26 Posted by Xenozoic Shaman (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Sigh. *goes back to reading Uncanny X-Force*

#27 Posted by Gambit1969 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

What a suprise, Spider-Man and Wolverine...yawn

#28 Edited by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks.....unbelievably lame. At least the Worthy had the cool visual aspect going for them.

#29 Posted by Cafeterialoca (1504 posts) - - Show Bio

Really?  That's it?
Besides Iron Man, the rest are barely design changes.  Where's the Asgardian Armor?  Where's the cool accessories that we could have gotten?  This is it?
This BLOWS!  A joke reveal for a complete joke of an event! 

#30 Posted by Blizaga101 (942 posts) - - Show Bio

they dont look interesting at all, except iron man the suit is cool, but the worthy looked a lot cooler, they dont look too different

#31 Posted by Illuminatus (9510 posts) - - Show Bio

They could've gone with some other characters outside of Wolverine, Spider-Man, and Hawkeye. But this does look promising. The final battle is going to be off the hook.

#32 Posted by Saren (25903 posts) - - Show Bio

For a second I thought the redhead was Hope Summers. That would have been a real eyebrow raiser.

#33 Posted by madrid_san (1805 posts) - - Show Bio

@Xenozoic Shaman said:

Sigh. *goes back to reading Uncanny X-Force*

Actually that's what I am doing and loving it :D

#34 Posted by Eagleheart (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Mah... A part for Ironman and Wolverine, the others are just the same as always, just with a tron pattern on their bodies. I was expecting more from this.... even the weapon are pretty common. I'll see but still I'm a little disappointed

#35 Posted by TheSwampThing (14 posts) - - Show Bio

*Facepalm*

*Facedesk*

*Facetree*

#36 Posted by choki (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-man looks like an idiot.

#37 Posted by Norusdog (203 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

LAME

agreed

#38 Posted by Green ankh (998 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon KNight is the only Marvel i pick up.

#39 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

The only great part about this is the Iron Man/Destroyer suit hybrid. Really creative and well done.

The rest could have been better.

#40 Posted by ReVamp (22865 posts) - - Show Bio

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

OH MY GOD, RED SHE HULK, THIS LOOKS AMAZING. CAN'T WAIT.
Baha, just kidding. Same old crap.

Its always so funny.

5 Bucks Hawkeye gets the Captain Boomerang treatment. CALLED IT!

#41 Posted by Abriel (54 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yuck. I had heard some people suggesting that the one with the big sword was Red Shulkie but I didn't want it to be. I was so hoping it was Valkryie. Ew. Such a bad idea (and not just because I never could stand Betty either). I might give this a read off the stands just because there is a little focus on Ms. Marvel. The series has been awful and I don't see it improving much.

#42 Posted by kingspawn (12 posts) - - Show Bio

no freak way!! i can't wait to read a fear itself issue #07 on oct. 2011. i never know about.....they really finally to fight them back as againist break group??? serious???

#43 Posted by daredevil21134 (12121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Gambit1969 said:

What a suprise, Spider-Man and Wolverine...yawn

lol

#44 Posted by rum1929 (144 posts) - - Show Bio

I figured the chain weapon made with Stark technology and uru would go to Cage instead of Iron Fist. Either way, I look forward to this fight.

#45 Posted by Lvenger (20782 posts) - - Show Bio

The Mighty look interesting and the idea of modern technology fused with Asgardian magic is a neat idea but the line up is very predictable mostly and given the quality of Fear Itself, I'm not sure it'll actually amount to anything.

#46 Posted by Mucklefluga (2590 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Stark was gonna make Cap a shield to replace his old one =P

#47 Edited by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

@madrid_san said:

he can be helpful if his arrows can finally kill the worthy

@Mucklefluga said:

I thought Stark was gonna make Cap a shield to replace his old one =P

I really expected this too

#48 Posted by DEGRAAF (7896 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

For a second I thought the redhead was Hope Summers. That would have been a real eyebrow raiser.

i thought that too!! It actually got me excited about this event for a second@Eagleheart said:

Mah... A part for Ironman and Wolverine, the others are just the same as always, just with a tron pattern on their bodies. I was expecting more from this.... even the weapon are pretty common. I'll see but still I'm a little disappointed

Yea with Tony Stark making the weapons you would think he would have particular weapons in mind for particular allies and expect them to be highly advanced with science and magic but these are just generic tools

#49 Posted by The Incredible Huck (156 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is Iron Fist swinging a chain, while Spidey has wrist mounted spikes... Shouldnt they swap weapons??? Happy to see IF and Mrs Marvel up there, however whats up with the lame costumes? Apart from Iron Man (look awesome) and Wolverine (looks stupid) the other characters didnt get changed at all! Wish they had gone less Tron and more Asgardian.... The Chosen look much more badass then the Mighty.
#50 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio