• 123 results
Crackdown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Crackdown

Wow... thats pretty much exactly my Moon Knight noir uniform I designed. I feel kinda ripped off

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Really Hoping Moon KnigHt and All New GHost Rider Have a good run next year.

Rooting for tHe underdogs.

-ABstract4$$#073-

Praetor_fenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

MK and Ellis? This one is a must!

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@crackdown said:

Wow... thats pretty much exactly my Moon Knight noir uniform I designed. I feel kinda ripped off

haha You shouldn't. It's from Ellis' Secret Avengers #19:

No Caption Provided

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

Not to sound like an azz but can someone explain the appeal of Moon Knight to me? He just always seemed kind of like a poor man's Batman.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By tigerkaya

@tupiaz said:

@tigerkaya said:

Very nice good for Moon Knight. But in truth with the multiple personality of having Cap, Wolverine and Spider-Man I just can't seem to care for a character that needs personalties of other big heroes to make him sell. As to Ellis writing I'm just glad he's not writing Avengers or any other moral standard hero because he is just awful at writing them. The man is good at writing what he writes best anti heroes with no morals, thats what he's best at. Now if only Bendis can go back to writing street level heroes instead of Guardians.

So you don't believe Spider Jerusalem has any morals?

Haven't read it, though I'm guessing its an indie book again one of Ellis's stronger fields in comics over writing super heroes.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By tupiaz

@tupiaz said:

@tigerkaya said:

Very nice good for Moon Knight. But in truth with the multiple personality of having Cap, Wolverine and Spider-Man I just can't seem to care for a character that needs personalties of other big heroes to make him sell. As to Ellis writing I'm just glad he's not writing Avengers or any other moral standard hero because he is just awful at writing them. The man is good at writing what he writes best anti heroes with no morals, thats what he's best at. Now if only Bendis can go back to writing street level heroes instead of Guardians.

Haven't read it, though I'm guessing its an indie book again one of Ellis's stronger fields in comics over writing super heroes.

Transmetropolitan can hardly be called indie as it is well known and was published by Vertigo. So it is neither indie in the term unknown or as in the term independent.

deadpool25mm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! MOONKNIGHT!!

pauatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This..... is awesome!!!

One of my all-time favorite writers taking on a character I never cared about. Can't wait!!!

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Oh my god, oh my god.... I'm hyperventilating here....

dreamfall31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Look cool! Never read Moon Knight, but I plan on going back and reading all the collected editions. The art looks pretty awesome, but I think it'd be sweet if it was just a black and white comic.

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Yes! Yes! Yes!

kilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

plse make a dr.strange series

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@tupiaz said:

@tigerkaya said:

@tupiaz said:

@tigerkaya said:

Transmetropolitan can hardly be called indie as it is well known and was published by Vertigo. So it is neither indie in the term unknown or as in the term independent.

Independent means the characters are owned by the writer and not the publisher

Geonettazombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no words can describe how happy i am about this! :D Moon Knight is one of my all time favorite comic characters and i was so heart broken when they didnt announce a moon knight title from those one word teasers they had a little while back, and with venom and scarlet spider being cancelled i need some new books to collect.I can't wait!

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this might just push marvel to finally have a book i look forward to each month... Since they idiotically cancelled daredevil

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz said:

@tigerkaya said:

@tupiaz said:

@tigerkaya said:

Independent means the characters are owned by the writer and not the publisher

Which is a real mis use of the word term indie.

Zadoulo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OMG, This looks Awesome!

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Ever since I read the West Coast Avengers issues where Moon Knight overcame mind control because he swapped personalities I knew he was crazy. That's his real super power. He's crazy. He's so crazy that he will beat a dude up at a moments notice. I want to see him get as demented as possible to show just how nuts a guy would have to be to fight crime as a costumed vigilante. Warren Ellis writing a non paragon version of Batman sounds like a dream come true. So excited for this.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By tupiaz

@tupiaz: no it's not

Indie means independent. There is nothing independent about getting your comics released at a big publisher as image or DC (Vertigo).

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tupiaz: indie is short for independently owned, as in not owned by the publisher.

Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

Holy fuck yes. I loooooove Moon Knight and it's great to see that Marvel are giving him another title. Plus, Ellis!