Posted by G-Man (29408 posts) - - Show Bio

If you've ever wondered what a Vampirella comic was like, here's your chance to find out. The immediate thoughts about the character is she's just a vampire wearing a very skimpy outfit. There actually is more to here than that. Writer Eric Trautmann has bee working on the character for a while now and you'd be surprised if you've never given the series a chance.

Dynamite Entertainment has recently released VAMPIRELLA VOL 2: A MURDER OF CROWS TPB which collects issues 8-11 of the series by Trautmann and Brandon Jerwa. The release has 120 pages and is rated Teen +. If you're curious what the series is like, here is an entire issue for you to read to find out.

SKU: C1606902474

Rating: Teen +

Cover: Paul Renaud

Writer: Eric Trautmann and Brandon Jerwa

Artists: Fabiano Neves, Heubert Khan-Michael, Johnny Desjardins

Genre: Horror, Super-Hero

Awards: N/A

Publication Date: Feb 2012

Format: soft cover trade paperback

Page Count: 120 pages

Vampirella's back and on the hunt! Dynamite Entertainment's acclaimed mistress of the dark continues her supernatural adventures, running a gauntlet of murder and despair across an increasingly imperiled globe.

A trio of demoness assassins - the Kerasu Shimei (the "Crow Sisters") - have clawed their into our world, and are intent on building a bloody monument to murder, sin and mayhem, and it will take all of Vampirella's considerable skill to send them screaming back to Hell...

And in a special guest story, a terrifying exorcism awaits Vampirella and her companion, Sofia Murray, in Germany. But this particular demon isn't ready for eviction just yet...

Vampirella: A Murder of Crows collects issues 8-11 of Dynamite's acclaimed horror/adventure series, and features stories by writers Eric Trautmann and Brandon Jerwa and the art talents of Fabiano Neves, Heubert Khan Michael and Johnny Desjardins.

VAMPIRELLA VOL 2 is on sale now at your local comic shop or you can order it online directly from Dynamite.

== TEASER ==
Staff
#1 Posted by crowncoke (206 posts) - - Show Bio

One of the better arcs for Vampirella. Love the look.

#2 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

Man I love this. I may just very well start collecting these TPs now. And for some reason now I have "Maneater" by Hall & Oates in my head now...

#3 Posted by MorningGentleman (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I'm interested. Dynamite has been putting out a lot of good comics lately. I will pick up the trades for this series

#4 Posted by The Impersonator (4306 posts) - - Show Bio

Two heroic women. Four rows. =P

#5 Posted by NightFang (9639 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait to read this!

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio
@MorningGentleman said:

Wow, I'm interested. Dynamite has been putting out a lot of good comics lately. I will pick up the trades for this series

Not to mention giving away tons of free issues 
#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio

"As romantic as a car crash and as uncaring as a hurricane" now thats how I like my Vampires 

#8 Posted by tricache (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderbat87 said:

"As romantic as a car crash and as uncaring as a hurricane" now thats how I like my Vampires

Me too LOL thats awesome!

#9 Posted by Primmaster64 (21137 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't DC or Marvel do this?

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27325 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
Why can't DC or Marvel do this?
IKR, Dynamite have been doing it for #1-#5 Kirby Gen, Warlords of Mars and now this
#11 Posted by Comicbookgal (38 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks crazy good. I may check this out.