• 58 results
AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By AbdullahZubair

@roadblock: Darn You!!! You've officially got me confused!!! Anyways, I don't read Marvel anymore so why do I care?

Avatar image for currentthor2015
CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ShadowLife248

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

It is Falcon and Miles Morales, to the ones who's speculating the silhoutte might be wearing boots or so...https://scontent-kul.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10401996_10153141143488815_770619490481519540_n.jpg?oh=3567fe77c83391d9e1a24db93c45ee34&oe=557660E5

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Wasn't expecting Vision, seeing as he's been on the team for a very long time. I'd figured All-New All-Different meant they would all be new recruits.

I like Vision And Ms.Marvel though, so I'll be getting this. Interesting that this is the main Avengers team now.

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear: I told you it was Cap's Shield!!!

Interesting team tho

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By sora_thekey

@war_killer: You ended up being right... It was Sam Wilson. To answer your question, it seems like the goal for the universe post-Secret Wars is to mesh every universe together. So Miles Morales can be there because he's not part of the Marvel U. ("Ultimate" will no longer exist.)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#58  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@war_killer: You ended up being right... It was Sam Wilson. To answer your question, it seems like the goal for the universe post-Secret Wars is to mesh every universe together. So Miles Morales can be there because he's not part of the Marvel U. ("Ultimate" will no longer exist.)

Which I find very confusing and seems counterproductive for Marvel. How is having every universe from throughout the Marvel Multiverse crammed together and various counterparts of different characters fighting alongside the mainstream Marvel characters doing to not confuse new readers?

I was, and in a way still am, hoping Secret Wars would be Marvel's way to reboot in a sense, to fix some of the various issues within their main continuity and give some characters a much needed modern update, creating a perfect jumping on point for new readers with this newly updated Marvel Universe. But if this a glimpse into what will come after Secret Wars, I can't say I'm really excited...

Also, I'm waiting till Steve Rogers returns to being Captain America. While I don't mind Falcon being Cap, I really don't want him to remain in the role and want to see Steve return to the mantle.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#59  Edited By sora_thekey

@war_killer: I share your concern. I didn't start reading comics because of the 616 universe. I began with Ultimate. Then I read MC2 universe. After that I began with the "First Class" universe. I eventually found my way to the 616, but getting to understand all of the variants was not easy. Now that everything will be crammed I'm worried.

Why fix something that's not broke (with the other universes I mean). Before it worked, Ultimate U was only Ultimate Spider-Man. MC2 was only told in Spider-Girl. 2099 was only told on Spider-Man 2099... We didn't need 10 titles to give us a cohesive, alternate universe.

Oh, and yeah... I want Odinson back as Thor and Steve back as Cap. I'm all for new characters, not so much with revamps.