• 64 results
#51 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32639 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz: Tekko kagi is a type of tekagi-shuko

#52 Edited by ArturoCalaKayVee (11060 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't read TMNT but I did get the first issue for free on comixology. It was pretty good. This makes me want to read the series now though...I guess I'll slowly build up towards it by an issue or two a week.

#53 Edited by NightFang (9862 posts) - - Show Bio

The s**t is gonna hit the fan!

#54 Posted by tupiaz (2169 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

Dosen't change anything.

@k4tzm4n said:

@tupiaz: I think you're missing the point. This event is being promoted as "Shredder attempts to take over the city and Leo is by his side!" That's the premise and it has been the whole time. If they said who dies (if anyone at all) or WHY Leo switches sides, then it's spoiling it. But, seeing as this is essentially the description for the event, it's clearly not a big spoiler. By that logic, giving away any element of the plot is a spoiler to you. Saying it's a story about Shredder taking over the city is a spoiler. So on and so on. Leo switching sides isn't the secret. WHY he's doing it is.

I think you missed my point. A publisher can spoil just as much as anybody else and these days there is way to much info about the stories months before they are out.

#55 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32639 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Dosen't change anything.

@k4tzm4n said:

@tupiaz: I think you're missing the point. This event is being promoted as "Shredder attempts to take over the city and Leo is by his side!" That's the premise and it has been the whole time. If they said who dies (if anyone at all) or WHY Leo switches sides, then it's spoiling it. But, seeing as this is essentially the description for the event, it's clearly not a big spoiler. By that logic, giving away any element of the plot is a spoiler to you. Saying it's a story about Shredder taking over the city is a spoiler. So on and so on. Leo switching sides isn't the secret. WHY he's doing it is.

I think you missed my point. A publisher can spoil just as much as anybody else and these days there is way to much info about the stories months before they are out.

Who said it was meant you change anything?

#56 Posted by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Dosen't change anything.

@k4tzm4n said:

I hear you loud and clear, man. You're saying too much information about the story has been revealed by the publisher (and that's a common trend),and just because they release it doesn't mean I have to cover it. I just wholeheartedly disagree with you. To me, this isn't "spoiling" the story -- it's hyping it up. And based on the response by some in here, it's clearly working.

Staff
#57 Posted by tupiaz (2169 posts) - - Show Bio

@k4tzm4n: I didn't say this was spoiling but a publisher can easily spoil just like anybody else.Just because you are a publisher dosen't mean you can't spoil. In order to get attention some do. It is seen outside of comics as well for instance the gaming industry.

#58 Edited by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz: This entire conversation started because you replied to my post in which I told someone this article isn't a spoiler... but okay, if you say so.

Staff
#59 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1391 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so excited!!!!!!!

#60 Posted by flazam (2470 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome design! Awesome art! Raph vs Foot Leader Leo.. book it!!

yep

#61 Edited by NICKXH (220 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Edited by k4tzm4n (36394 posts) - - Show Bio

UPDATE!

Staff
#63 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32639 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Leo FTW

#64 Edited by saoakden (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy cow! I need to read this!!!