• 55 results
#51 Edited by millersoak (30 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenkey

They're not Nightcrawlers but "Bamf" demons. Beast mentions in issue #1 that he had trouble closing a dimensional portal and has let escape some intradimensional entities, which are clearly running amok around the school. If you'll look closely, you'll see that they are actually too small to be Nightcrawlers. What they are exactly and what their relationship is to the Nightcrawler of Universe 616 remains to be seen. 

On a side note: in the picture Cyclops looks a little constipated. I just hope he doesn't have an aneurism... : )

#52 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

I see an empty Professor X chair. Which leads me to believe he's gonna die, or is going to join Scott entirely.

#53 Posted by Rabbitearsblog (5894 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer said:

O_o Man, Kitty just cannot catch a break now can she? First she's stuck on a metal bullet and finally when she returns she's stuck in a space-suit, and finally after getting out of that her boyfriend turns into a monster and she's forced to part ways with him, and now she's going to go through even more crap...? How come Beast never has any crap happen to him for a change? xD

Seriously! It's like so many bad things are happening to Kitty nowadays! Why can't the other X-Men characters go through so much trouble?

#54 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7297 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbitearsblog said:

@War Killer said:

O_o Man, Kitty just cannot catch a break now can she? First she's stuck on a metal bullet and finally when she returns she's stuck in a space-suit, and finally after getting out of that her boyfriend turns into a monster and she's forced to part ways with him, and now she's going to go through even more crap...? How come Beast never has any crap happen to him for a change? xD

Seriously! It's like so many bad things are happening to Kitty nowadays! Why can't the other X-Men characters go through so much trouble?

Lol ?

#55 Posted by infonation (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@HexThis: You think they're gross now? Wait until you see how they increase their numbers!