• 55 results
Posted by inferiorego (28313 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine & The X-Men #1 hits stores today! Are you guys picking this book up?

== TEASER ==

What's going on there? Kitty Pryde in a hospital bed? What's Cyclops doing? Is that the Phoenix force?

Make sure to get down to your LCS to grab this new series. How will Wolverine do as a new team leader? How soon until Wolverine and Cyclops face off against each other? It'll cost you $3.99 to find out. Here's the upcoming release dates for Wolverine and the X-Men:

Excited for Wolverine & The X-Men #1 from Jason Aaron and Chris Bachalo, on sale today?

Here’s a taste of things to come in 2012!

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #1 (AUG110653)

Written by JASON AARON

Pencils & Cover by CHRIS BACHALO

ON SALE TODAY!

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #2 (SEP110589)

Written by JASON AARON

FOC – 10/31/11, ON SALE – 11/23/11

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #3 (OCT110672)

Written by JASON AARON

FOC – 12/5/11, ON SALE – 12/28/11

WOLVERINE & THE X-MEN #4 (NOV110560)

Written by JASON AARON

Pencils & Cover by NICK BRADSHAW

FOC – 12/12/11, ON SALE – 1/11/11

#1 Posted by Baddamdog (2212 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, the Shi'ar Death Commandos are back, Rachel isn't gonna be happy about that!

#2 Posted by BuddyBulson (403 posts) - - Show Bio

If you look closely under the word X-Men in the tube of blood it looks like Bling

#3 Posted by NightwalkerRevan (123 posts) - - Show Bio

Unsurprisingly Phoenix will be a part of things to come, which might be Jean coming to this title, I'm a bit worried for Kitty, but hopefully she will be all right. And Cyke certainly don't look friendly, perhaps this means that the Schism between the two sides is going to get worse (perhaps Logan really shouldn't have called the place The Jean Grey Institute for Higher Learning :) )

Wonder why Xavier's chair is being shown, is something going to happen to him?

Interesting stuff

#4 Posted by ShadowX (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is is the zombie looking guy? It looks like Kitty Pryde maybe infected with something? some kind of virus maybe, and they have to go inside to cure it? Have they mentioned any of the new students besides Kid Gladiator yet?

#5 Posted by cold_fuzion (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowX said:

Who is is the zombie looking guy? It looks like Kitty Pryde maybe infected with something? some kind of virus maybe, and they have to go inside to cure it? Have they mentioned any of the new students besides Kid Gladiator yet?

Frankenstein.

#6 Posted by Deadknight (665 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowX: I'm pretty sure the zombie guy is Marvel's version of Frankenstein.

#7 Posted by ShadowX (1207 posts) - - Show Bio

@cold_fuzion: Thank you. So the Jean grey Institute for Higher Learning seems to be accepting more non-mutants then the old school huh?

#8 Posted by Or35ti (1101 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what's going on in this teaser... but I like it

#9 Posted by frozenedge (1347 posts) - - Show Bio

NO not the overrated Phoenix Force again. Please don't tell me Jean Grey is coming back? Anyways this looks like it could pretty good

#10 Posted by herculesfan43 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

i think that zombie looking guy is Frankenstein monster and is kitty pryde getting married

#11 Posted by herculesfan43 (31 posts) - - Show Bio

i also think upon looking back that there is emma frosts sister in there

#12 Edited by AgeofHurricane (7303 posts) - - Show Bio

I see Brood which could mean that they want the Brood Kid back...oh no..

#13 Posted by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting to see Cyclops so prominently displayed in this book.

#14 Posted by jcbart (341 posts) - - Show Bio

The Shi'ar Death Commandos! They're probably here due to whatever's going down with the Phoenix Force next year. I hope Rachel gets involved, since she almost slaughtered them in space. Exciting stuff!

#15 Posted by mattydeNero (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that Arthur Adams? Or Clayton Henry that did this piece? And why does any X-book preview contain a picture of the Phoenix somewhere?

#16 Posted by LordRequiem (1323 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to know who or what that grey thing is that's holding the brood on a leash of sorts.

#17 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty is Pregnant!!!! It's in one of the solicits someone is getting pregnant lol

#18 Posted by HexThis (927 posts) - - Show Bio

No brood! Please. They are so gross.

#19 Posted by VioletPhoenix (306 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that the F***ing Phoenix Force again?! Jeez buddy take a break, learn to let go and see some other galaxy why dont cha?

#20 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

The Phoenix Force is back it looks like. Amazing stuff though!

#21 Posted by Joe Venom (1275 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone want to take bets on which side will have the first fatality?

#22 Posted by jubilee042 (1345 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe kitty gets pregnant by the brood and the x kids shrink down and go into her blood stream and kill the brood cells or maybe its a marcus syndrome the rest i don't know whats happening

#23 Posted by Iron_Lad (313 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantastic Voyage..X-Men style!

#24 Posted by cmaprice (818 posts) - - Show Bio

@jubilee042 said:

maybe kitty gets pregnant by the brood and the x kids shrink down and go into her blood stream and kill the brood cells or maybe its a marcus syndrome the rest i don't know whats happening

If there's one thing missing in comics today, it's the team spirit generated by sci-fi abortions. Heh.

#25 Posted by leokearon (1785 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what's worse bring back the Phoenix Force or the Shi'ar Death Commandos

#26 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops is to come? CYCLOPS? Didn't they just tall that guy to get stuffed? :p

#27 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7564 posts) - - Show Bio

looks like some interesting stories to come. I am especailly excited to see why Kitty is in a hospital bed.

#28 Posted by Toastalchemist (169 posts) - - Show Bio

"Is that the Phoenix force?" Its always the Phoenix force.

#29 Posted by ninjacommando (104 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't help but to think of the cartoon when I see this title. Shi'ar Death Commandos!

#30 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2294 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmaprice said:

@jubilee042 said:

If there's one thing missing in comics today, it's the team spirit generated by sci-fi abortions. Heh.

Watch Village of the damned and see how true that abortion comment is XD but yea the solicit mentions a pregnancy for one of the issues so kitty being pregnant isn't a huge stretch lol

#31 Posted by NightwalkerRevan (123 posts) - - Show Bio

@Toastalchemist: Unless it's Pyro pulling a Phoenix prank on everyone

#32 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (925 posts) - - Show Bio

Issue 1 was sooooo good. It was fun and was fresh, in my opinion. Loved it.

#33 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

In the last issue of Fear Itself there was a 2 page spread of the pheonix force by the looks of it with the words " its coming"

#34 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

look like a sci-fi cover.

#35 Posted by ReVamp (22798 posts) - - Show Bio

#36 Posted by pspin (894 posts) - - Show Bio

CAN'T WAIT! if the first issue was any indecation, this will be a great series.

#37 Posted by CombatSpoon86 (816 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-men going through a tube into kitty. Feels like an episode of Magic School Bus lol

#38 Posted by NXH (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Pisses me off to see that Chris Bachalo won't be back for issue 4. Hopefully, it's just an one off and gives him more time to come up with more amazing art.

#39 Posted by The Impersonator (5620 posts) - - Show Bio

Xciting stuff!

#40 Posted by sora_thekey (8185 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY IS KITTY IN A HOSPITAL BED?! She was just in a phasing-coma!

#41 Posted by goldenkey (2920 posts) - - Show Bio

read #1 and I loved it. don't want to spoil anything but I got a question. who, and where the hell did all those Night Crawlers come from????

#42 Posted by lykopis (10746 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

Interesting to see Cyclops so prominently displayed in this book.

Yes, me too. Looks like Wolverine might be requiring the X-Tinction team for some assistance, although its only Cyclops that I see. On top of what everyone else has mentioned, there is also Xavier's empty chair in the upper right hand corner. Empty. Curiouser and curiouser....

#43 Posted by jordama (4106 posts) - - Show Bio

That is one of the weirdest images

#44 Posted by War Killer (20293 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o Man, Kitty just cannot catch a break now can she? First she's stuck on a metal bullet and finally when she returns she's stuck in a space-suit, and finally after getting out of that her boyfriend turns into a monster and she's forced to part ways with him, and now she's going to go through even more crap...? How come Beast never has any crap happen to him for a change? xD

#45 Posted by Kallarkz (3295 posts) - - Show Bio

I bet Cyclops is doing some new "super duper awesome blast attack" that can "shatter planets"...whatev

#46 Edited by Sixsoda (45 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a wonderful splash page that will keep me reading to find out more. I just hope that Kitty gets more out of this book than she has in the past. I like what Uncanny was doing with her it really helped me see her as more of a person. This is from someone who is mostly unfamiliar with the back-story of Miss.Pryd. But I think we can all agree that the phenoix force trope is a little bit overused at this point. All hail the Cyclops wink of death.

#47 Posted by fivestarga (240 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops literally having one eye now? I hate Jason Aaron...he reminds me of a bitter fan boy is seems pissed off that his favorite character has taken a back seat to Cyke so now he's trying to level the playing field.

#48 Posted by ahgunsillyo (113 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to sound really dumb, but I really like Nick Bradshaw's inclusion of fingerless gloves to Cyclops's costume.

Aside from that, I have no idea what the hell to even make of around 95% of this image, but I'm actually kind of ready for Jean Grey to come back.

#49 Posted by Eyz (3042 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, I love these sort of preview/teasers. (more so than most recent Marvel teaser posters..)

Very "pulp-ysh" old school!

#50 Edited by ApatheticAvenger (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

I was surprised to see this when I picked up the issue (enjoyed the art, but continue to find Aaron's writing to be "meh" at best). Digging the fingerless gloves on Cyke. The Phoenix may be Rachel, while the Fantastic Voyage deal with Kitty seems interesting. Also, what the f*ck is up with Frankenstein?